Went to Florida

>Went to Florida
>It was the most depressing police state I have ever seen
>There were police crawling up and down the highway, smothering the people that lived there
>Every blue collar worker I saw looked like they had been to prison at least once
>Saw slowly dying drugs addicts wrapped in leathery skin

Texas fag here.
What a terrible place to live.
I don't understand how anyone can live there. I would rather live in Texas with Mexicans than endure such a hell-hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7uz3Ekedj4
intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2012/04/09/where-are-americas-best-european-villages/
cincyusa.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But you don't have Publix

Kek, Publix, Florida and Georgia staples of life.

You can thank the cocaine Cowboys period for that. Highways synonymous with bloodstream when it comes to drugs. The limestone springs are sublime here

Floridafag here. I have no interest in living here, it's absolutely awful in every way. I don't think there's a single thing about the entire state that I could take pride in even if I wanted to. The police are incredibly hostile and actively seek to incriminate you even if you're the one who called them for assistance. Everyone probably has been jailed at least once or twice and many of them are either on probation or tied up in some kind of court case. There are constant commercials for law firms on television, every single billboard is bought by a lawyer and has his scumbag face on it, even my local convenience store has several advertisements for legal advice in the windows and at the checkout. Everyone I know is either on welfare, benefits, disability, or social security. Very few people work, but many of them pretend that they're employed for some reason. Gambling and drugs are commonplace, there's no social taboo surrounding either of them here.

I've been thinking about moving there from VA. Pensacola to be exact. I want to find a place a block or two from the beach.

lots of fucking cheap and high quality weed, coke, meth and booze...

I've lived in California and New York, so called "bastions of western culture."

Florida shits on them. Here's why.

Stand your ground
If your have your concealed weapons permit, there is 0 waiting period to purchase any firearm, obvious exceptions being NFA devices
Great hunting and wildlife
Big forests up north/central
Lakes for fishing
Beaches and oceans for deep water fishing
Lots of economic opportunity
The weather is bearable year round
Beautiful, gorgeous women
Fucking everywhere, just choose one
Archipelagos for diving down south
Fine arts museums in the more populated areas
Crazy people. Crazy people are the spice of life. Is a meth head going to eat my face today? Let's find out! Excelsior!

You're a boring, limp-wristed, nancy boy little faggot if you can't make

What about northern florida. Not jacksonville, but closer to deston?

anywhere thats not central florida is pretty much shit and even thats a stretch

work at publix
made me smile annon
although i still say fuck florida too many old people we seriously need to euthanize anyone over the age of 70 they are a waste of space

>The weather is bearable year round
I wouldn't go that far, shit gets real humid.

Naples is the only redeemable city in the state.

Jacksonville isn't so bad toward the beach/nice area

I thought Tampa was pretty nice. Latina girls in South Florida are way way better than the ones we have here in California. Broward county is decent, and the keys are cool.

But too hot to live and really that place had nothing compared to Cali as far as jobs and opportunities.

Florida is basically WalMart if the parking lot was filled with sand.

>Went to Washington
>it was the most depressing drug induced dystopia I have ever seen
>people walked around at a snails pace and talked as if they were dazed and confused, unable to comprehend basic commands
>everyone one that wasn't dressed as if they were the embodiment of tumblr dressed as if they were the physical manifestation of that cheetos gif from the early 2000s
>everyone was a literal retard

Even my wife who is from the Philippines noticed how slow and dumb people in Washington are.

We now refer to everyone in WA as cheetos.

I knew this post looked familiar. This is my post from a few months ago. You saved my post in a text file? A hearty guffaw, user. You make me blush.

TN has Publix, and we don't have to put up with fucking toll roads.

>Stand your ground
Good, as is our unrepentant support for castle doctrine. Can't fault you there.

>If your have your concealed weapons permit, there is 0 waiting period to purchase any firearm, obvious exceptions being NFA devices
Hardly a great positive considering you can buy just about anything without lengthy waiting periods either. Florida plays it pretty loose with the guns as does most of the south.

>Great hunting and wildlife
>Big forests up north/central
>Lakes for fishing
North Florida isn't bad (relatively bad compared to other states like CA or OR) for that kind of innawoods shit. The Everglades are fucking garbage though.

>Beaches and oceans for deep water fishing
Fishing at the beach yields little to nothing, the waters are all overfished and deep water requires a boat. Literally anywhere else on the coast can do that too.

>Lots of economic opportunity
Maybe if you enjoy wiping old peoples assholes?

Two seasons with 95% humidity or above is pretty far from bearable. Don't bullshit me and try to say you aren't running your goddamn AC all fucking afternoon either.

>Beautiful, gorgeous women
>Fucking everywhere, just choose one
Tourists sure. Natives? No fucking way.

>Archipelagos for diving down south
Overrated. The Keys have been miserable since the late 90s.

>Fine arts museums in the more populated areas
Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to convince you that you have shit taste.

>Crazy people. Crazy people are the spice of life. Is a meth head going to eat my face today? Let's find out! Excelsior!
If you find low energy shitskins and trailer trash who spend more time dope leaning than living to be excitable then I guess it's great.

To sum it up, not everyone has such low standards Cleetus.

Sounds like MD.

You also forgot to mention the unbearable southeastern swamp heat

florida is the europe of america. throw in americans from around the country in a tiny landmass that's already crowded, that's florida... the whole thing will be all suburbia eventually

Toll roads are a great way to avoid having to share the road with poors. Veteran's Expressway? Almost empty. 275? Absolutely packed with the shittiest drivers.

>Not being Floridian
>Not being bells deep in gator pussy all day every day

Yeah I didn't notice until after I posted it that I cut the last sentence off, but when I first read it I decided that was too good not to let it go pasta.

>There were police crawling up and down the highway, smothering the people that lived there

I'll let you in on a secret, The only people getting pulled over in Florida are drivers that are, going 25+ over the speed limit, obviously drunk, or have out of state plates.

I think Sarasota County government has pledged to keep on building until there is no left room in the county for a cow to stand
I actually think that's the County's motto is

>"Until there is no room left for a cow to stand"

There's a pretty big construction and financial boom happening right now, you just have to know where to look.

It being warm out isn't that bad. I live in a gated community so it's safe to leave your doors and windows open all day every day. Which I do. I barely use A/C.

>Being too poor to afford a boat
>In Florida
>Where boats are already cheap

If you want to find beautiful women, try a populated county. Pinellas, Hillsborough, Orange, etc. There's also the college girls up in Tallahassee and Gainesville.

The Keys are.. Meh. I have a boat so I just go find a small island to explore when the mood strikes me.

There is literally a "Museum of Fine Arts" in St. Pete. As in, not cultural marxist bullshit. Actual Renaissance paintings and sculptures. You should check it out some time.

And no, I did not mean those kind of crazy people. I meant the kind of people you meet in public, you get to talking, they espouse generally pol-tier views, you get to know them, then they share the "true" red-pill. It's usually aliens or the feds stalking them. Pretty entertaining. It's also fun seeing public meltdowns. Hell, I just saw a guy lose his shit in a Publix earlier tonight over some chicken. It was great.

I live here out of choice, you live here because you're too much of a bitch to change your circumstances.

it's too damn easy to get arrested in florida, otherwise it's a nice place, besides the fact that it's a literal containment state for the rest of america

you guys need to start building like germans, but then that'd probably sink the whole state into the ocean

>I live in a gated community

florida is a state of degeneracy

of course they need a lot of cops

My super secret, Florida native method of staying out of jail: Don't break the law. Be courteous should you ever be stopped by the police. "Am I being detained???" bullshit will get you beaten here. We don't play that shit.

Enjoy your pot holes

Florida has some of the nicest roads in the country, thanks to toll roads.

You do realize the far bulk of the Florida population is just people going to work and living their lives right?

It's a lot like any other place. With a higher than normal percentage of trailer trash, old people, and crazy people.

>works at a grocery store
>calls others a waste of space

lol ok thanks for the insight, I think I'll take paper bags today

Central Florida shack-dwelling inbred detected. It's okay user. You can still hunt Burmese pythons. Those hides are worth a lot of money! $100 a foot, oh boy. Kill enough of em and you might even be able to afford a car some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7uz3Ekedj4
>no signs
>no warnings
>no actual laws being broken
>straight into cuffs
shit like this happens 24/7
How does it feel to be controlled by old rich people that aren't even from your state?

This. I've been pulled over 3 or 4 times in 20+ years. Only got a speeding ticket once. Warning for tail lights and harassed a tiny bit for driving through a ghetto at night going to work. Probably thought I was picking up hookers or something.

There are signs all over the entrances to Coquina key that say "NO SURFING, NO BOARD SPORTS"

I'm assuming that's where this took place, as I didn't even bother to watch your video. Serves them right. Stoner hippie fags got what was coming.

Good thing those guys were apprehended. They almost had a good time without posing a threat to anybody.

Land of the free everybody.

also florida needs to move the state capital to tampa. why is tallahassee still the capital?

>You do realize the far bulk of the Florida population is just people going to work and living their lives right?

No, in my mind it is some comic book sci-fi Carnival Bizarro world we're literally anything can and does happen. There is no normal anywhere in the whole state.

Stop crushing my dreams!

I'm serving a 25 year sentence here, and this is horse hockey. The rest of the list works out though.

Laziness.

Lived in Tampa for 5 years. Loved it, but I'm also from the south so I'm used to the weather

Remind me again why the State of Florida is completely flooded with people from your country?

but that's how you guys are fucking oppressed, by a sleepy southern town no one fucking goes to besides the shot callers

This. Been there many times. Hotels all along the beach plus rental homes. Big money area. Douche bags not welcome.

>it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity half of the year
>you're covered in mosquitoes the entire year

no thanks senpai

>tfw just saw my first mosquito of the summer

Cancer with wings.

>>Every blue collar worker I saw looked like they had been to prison at least once

Looked like? They were.

Prison lets you on Sup Forums?

Hello S. Fla

Depends where you go all of the middle of Florida and the pan handle is white trash, south Florida / palm beach area where I live and Trump holds all his press conferences 10 minutes from here... Really nice area not many poor people here cops tend to be pretty nice as well, just gotta live around the high priced water front property...

Also this...

Well that's part of the problem right there is North Florida is still the Deep South but a lot of Southern Florida has been built by and is controlled by Northerners. In Sarasota for example the last census showed only one out of 78 people is actually a native Floridian 1 out of 100 people if you go out to the Keys and most of those one native Floridians are the children of non-natives
Tallahassee should be moved to a more central location although culturally speaking for it would be better off being broken up into two different states proposition that most counties here actually support the big hang-up as who gets Orlando and all of its tax income?

This. I lived in the panhandle my entire life, and they didn't build a Publix until after I moved away. Never knew this may-may.

king soopers is superior to publix, it's also basically a kroger but fancy

lmao I grew up in Bradenton. Manatee county is cozy as fuck.

just move the capital to tampa. makes the most logical sense, there's room next to tampa's central business district, it starts with the letter t, it's centrally located in the state, it's next to the ocean.

>Central Florida shack-dwelling inbred

NASA

Florida has it's ups and downs but the state has some good places to visit like downtown disney, cypress garden now lego land, gatorland.

Floridian here.
I literally don't know what you're talking about Texasshit.

Cops here are chill as fuck. I go 60 on most roads, speed past cops and have never been pulled over once.
Of my friends I've only ever seen one pulled over and that's because he didn't stop at a stop sign, cop quoting: 'I don't even care if you stop, just slow down a bit because you cut me off and that could have been dangerous.'

Cops already have a bunch of druggies, loons, and accidents to attend to instead of wasting their time harassing people down here.

>live in NY
>everyone here worships Florida
>people constantly move there
>they typically move back less than a year later

Seriously, fuck Florida. People are just enamored by the idea of warm weather and sunny beaches. They don't realize that 90% of the state is awful.

damn it burgers, I gotta admit: you have some gorgeous little towns. they remind me so much of our small villages near the alps in Bayern. A couple of months ago an user postet this picture from a little town called Wallace. are there more towns like this? I wanna take note on some places I might want to visit in the future. I'm not really interested in big cities tho.

look at trinidad colorado

A lot of Europeans I've noticed tend to view America with stars in their eyes, esp. Eastern Europeans.. until they hear alternative points of views.
It's really not all that bad here, but most of the land is not worth living.

Towns like in that pic are not common, but we have quite a handful of nice little towns, most being in the North.

I'd suggest looking into small towns in Pennsylvania, Washington state, New York, New England, Virginia, Minnesota, Wisconsin. Those tend to have quite nice areas.

Forgot the cameras that take a picture if youre in the intersection during a yellow light

Here in Fla is nice wtf are you smoking?

If you want to visit and have a car but you will want to do is find the county seat usually the largest city in any given County but not always.

If you do this in the less-populated more rural counties or even some of the more populated Suburban (not dense Urban counties)
You will find classic main streets like pic related

You will probably see a historic homes and businesses often centered around an old historic Courthouse usually still in use

Last I heard traffic cameras have been ruled unconstitutional they just were keeping them in place to document any accidents

great advise, thanks. Ill definitely have a car with me. Are there any german enclaves left? A beer with former countrymen would be quite funny I imagine.

colorado is mostly germans

also open a german style bakery if you move here, our bread is soo shit

Here you go, light blue in German both Cincinnati and Milwaukee have majority German ancestry populations Cincinnati claims to have the largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich

If you're traveling by car and want a strong suggestion? Stick to the East Coast US. It's historically the most rich. Travel from Boston down to AT LEAST North Carolina, at most Florida.
I suggest North Carolina as the least because you shouldn't miss Virginia and Washington DC. They're musts. And North Carolina has incredible "Southern style" cities.
Pennsylvania also really nice and so is the New York/New England area.

For German style towns, try Helen, Georgia.
Otherwise, though German genetics are strong in many areas of the US, don't expect too many German styled towns.

helen georgia looks nothing like a german village

rosemary beach florida looks more german than helen georgia

Says the expert.
It's Bavarian theme is present for sure, though it's more a novelty than anything.

intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2012/04/09/where-are-americas-best-european-villages/

heh, sure. But I don't know if we germans are really that good at making cake and stuff. you have to ask the french for that.
damn, impressive. thank you. cincinnati it is then, I'll take my tracht (lederhosn etc.) with me and take a look at your oktoberfest.
sounds great.

i'm talking about bread you dummkopf

Ah, I see. I just ate a guads Schwarzbrot with my eggs for them gains. Should you ever come to germany it is a must to try freshly made bread. It still has to be warm. I really found Dinkelbrot (speltbread?) to be quite enjoyable.

German restaurants are pretty popular in Cincinnati especially in the neighborhoods that have a high percentage of German population. There are even a few beer gardens.

When you start to plan your trip contact these guys and tell them what you want to see they will point you in the right direction

cincyusa.com/

Also it helps to remember you will not see a lot of actual Germans compared to the number of Americans who have German ancestry so that may take a little adjustment.

i know, i used to live in this tiny village between bad kissingen and schweinfurt that's part of poppenhausen called pfersdorf. little place with nothing but still had a pub/b&b and a bakery

nice, not that far away from me. I'm directly from München. Literally every little village has a Kneipe with a beer garden. It's the place where people meet and go to after finishing work.
sure I'm aware of that. It's not like going to one of these german cities in Chile or Argentinia. But I'm curious nevertheless. Will save the link, ty.

look up leavenworth washington

i miss driving stoned on your bavarian roads, those summer outdoor fests... i got pulled over going around the corner doing 70k in a urban environment. polizei hiding behind the building around the corner. waves that stop bitte thing, i pull over, just got done smoking a hash spliff, had some hash in my cigarette box, polizei just wants to see license and registration. didn't even care if i was stoned af apparently plus speeding, but i got pulled over the first night i had my license for doing 50k on the ring outside of sw center, which i guess made me look drunk for doing the speed limit instead of speeding in the fatherland

lmao, what the heck. is this Tirol2? Many mistake this architecture style for exclusively german. In fact you will find these building types only in really small untouched villages in bavaria, more dominantly in Tirol (between Austria and Italy), generally Austria and the Schweiz.
interesting, you got lucky then. our police in bavaria is known for its toughness. maybe you caught the classical village-cop who knows every person in the village and just doesn't care all that much.

Have fun user, I think you probably will.

Right bitch. I live in Florida. It's nice! Gated community minutes from the beach. Never have to be cold. The people are friendly, never had a problem with the po po. ( I'm white )

i think they just didn't want to deal with arresting an american lol. i remember driving with my friend, we just got done smoking, get the munchies, were in mcdonalds at the drivethrough then i notice a polizei van right behind us, i'm paranoid as fuck, they follow us all the way to a aldi or something grocery store parking lot, i parked, they parked behind us, i'm really fucking scared now i step out of the car, grab my wallet, and try to hand my license to the polizei who got out of the passenger side... he just walks by like you stupid american, and i'm like oh... then get back into my car and drove off. that german weed is soo dank, way better than what colorado has

>I would rather live in Texas with Mexicans than endure such a hell-hole.
and they're often pretty nice. When Trump won Indiana I went outside and started singing/yelling La Cucaracha to a bunch of them and they didn't beat me up. They were probably scared of being deported even though we're in a sanctuary city but still. I was black out drunk and feel kinda bad.

lmao. you sure about that? It's been a while since I've smoked for the last time. But I remember it was really rare to get good stuff. In colorado its legal to smoke right? So one would think you would have the best stuff like in Amsterdam for example?

colorado is like the rest of america, the really good shit is hoarded and consumed by "special snowflake" people who associate with other douchebags. the shit you get at dispensaries is shit, nothing like the netherlands. the weed i used to get was really dank, white widow x bubblegum, so all the potency of white widow but with none of the harshness thanks to the bubblegum that was grown in wu, but yeah it was mostly hash that rarely went dry but even hash is way more potent than most of the weed in america

I forget the exact history but It had/has a large germany population and they just kind of turned it into their citys thing.

That obviously sucks. But it was nice having a normal conversation and getting actual information for once. Enough free time for me, the hardworking german bee has to study for his engineering & business studies. have a nice weekend fellas and ttys.

I've lived here for a while. It is complete shit. Mostly due to government and minorities.