What emotion is she conveying??

What emotion is she conveying??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-H-cWXr-n5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL

Suicide

Thats what she fucking gets for being a baby and not wanting to do any media and ignoring everyone pre fight. I hope she doesnt even show up to the post fight conference.

>show up
>get your face punched for 48 seconds
>make 3 million dollars

JUST

i hope she's reflecting on her choices

youtube.com/watch?v=-H-cWXr-n5I

"but-but my movie deal"

FUCK

did she lose

YOUR

Not fairly

WHO /MONEYTEAM/ HERE

JUST

when is the next floyd fight?

Reporting

What is next for her career seriously? who would want her after getting knocked the fuck out in her past 2 fights?

SHIT

some meme MMA league would pay for her to have a shit fight, but i guess she better start doing motivational speeches or something

She's "okay" looking after enough drinks and with makeup. She can be in cheesy action movies and maybe a Rom-Com where she's tougher than her boyfriend.

WWE

No joke, they would love to have her.

Honda will write a book, some shit about loving yourself and getting back on your feet after life (nunes) knocks you the fuck out.

It will be an amazon #1 best seller and she will re appear on ellen with hr mootivational story.

screncap this, guarantee it will happen.

Americans don't like losers. She's done.

Hollywood

ETERNALLY

Steph would have wet panties every night singing her praises and they'd gloss over the two losses

s-s-still my girl ;_;

She should have went there after her first loss. Could have made millions and played it safe with her hollywood reputation

Can't argue with those digits. Any moves she makes now will be seen and spoken of as an act of desperation

dishonor

Steph would still take her even with this loss.

Not even joking, I think she will actually, literally kill herself in 2017. Definitely putting her on top of my deadpool.

I'll take that bet.

I bet she leaves MMA forever and becomes a high school PE coach.

Suicide? Fuck, Dana would murder her right now if he had any sack.

Can you gamble in suicides in Bongland? I know you guys have laxer gambling than we do here.

she retired

Same face a prostitute probably makes the first she sells her dignity

>risking permanent brain damage for only a couple million dollars
anyone who does this "sport" is a massive, massive retard

Vince is the only one that matters, and I'm not sure he wants to book someone strongly who's going to get 48 seconds chanted at them and everyone sees as a loser.

She can still have Travis's babies with brain damage.

glory>elder years

She's a shit actor, even by wrestling standards

She is already a Bernout, nothing can make her worse

I was more thinking on the side of instant-am-now-retawded type brain damage
that kind of thing

not the football player type, but the instant you win the magic tard ticket type

no money is worth that

i'd get beat up for 50 seconds for 3 millions dollars

I think most every male has been in a fight before, and for free. I'd gladly do it again for millions of dollars.

Suicide, heres a fact, Ronda walked away with 3 million dollars that fight while Nunes was paid only 100k. Rousey lasted only 48 seconds. Now she needs to last the rest of her life getting ridiculed for being a fucking failure to the sport of UFC because she's the Rocky 3 that fought only fillers before getting wrecked by Clubber Lang.

explain

Fuck, I would have just laid down after 10 seconds

I've been in a fight before and getting punched in the face sucks fuckin ass
letting someone pound your face with a fist is just full retard already so I guess they don't need that tard ticket

>thinks getting into a fight is = to being pounded

Not everyone sucks at fighting kiddo

learn how to read paco

>40's
>elder years
L O L

UP

>What emotion is she conveying??
Probably wondering how she can get in contact with the Facial Abuse people

defeat

She seems like the type of chick who would just take abuse and like it or be shy about it.
Kind of like that one rich chick who did facial abuse to spite her father.

>implying 3 million dollars is worth another public humiliation

She was suicidal after the last fight, she's probably got the helium tank on standby right now.

Not the same guy, but I have to agree. Fight was stopped way too quickly. Most fighters are allowed to go down in the chance of a comeback.

Most fighters are at least attempting to put up a fight. Ronda seemed like she was just there for the check and couldn't be asked to try once she realized Nunes was coming after her

>post fight conference
When is this?