old thread is dead.

guess personalities, rate, rec

Queen Is Dead is the best Smiths album.

everything is stuck

always looking for something comfy to read

rarely afraid of the unknown

entertain me peasants

hello

I use a scrobbler extension so it doesn't display albums. I can just list em off row-by-row, left-to-right:

>Row 1: GKMC/TPaB, Blue Album, CoG/STFB, AF 1999, HttT/In Rainbows

>Row 2: Death, Fever Ray, Curtains, Culture, RDJ

>Row 3: On Avery Island, Is This IT, Steroids, Art Angels, TotBL

>Row 4: ITWTS, Pet Sounds, HW61R, H-Blues, Smile

>Row 5: MBDTF, Laughing Stock, Hot Rats, UP, RTJ2

aahaaaaJH

Supreme Clientele is maybe my favorite post-Wu project. Also, that Priests albums is very good.
I'm going to guess you're an introvert with medium to long hair.
+No Man, Sigh, El-P, Magma, Ono
Also, how is the new Igorrr? I've downloaded it, but haven't listened yet.
This is literally the first time I haven't even heard of any of the artists on a collage. Recommend me something.
I'm going to guess you're a non-conformist or contrarian.
It's been a very Dylan week, eh? Did the Nobel prize news get you back into him or do you normally just listen to a ton of Bob? Also, what do you think his best album is?

just because I have the blue album, hail to the thief and on avery island? The rest are literally the most acclaimed, critically and commercially.

Nah-- because you used a scrobbler extension and chose to type everything out when it would have taken like... 5 seconds to use tapmusic. I'm not knocking your taste though. I enjoy most of those albums.

Jessica Pratt - On Your Own Love Again

Medium hair, yeah, though it only seems to build layers upon itself past a certain point.

>Iousonouncane
Nice. Love that album. It's super underrated.

everything is suck

cat person
dog person
rodent person
weird mix of trash and classic
I like midori :)

low tier bait :(

You know-- I had never noticed how similar the covers for Graduation and Acidrap are.

Dan Deacon - Gliss Riffer
maybe Death Grips, start with The Money Store
I know most everyone on this site has listened to My Bloody Valentine's Loveless but I feel like you'd dig it

fuck wrong pic my b

TODAYS MUSIC FUCKING BLOWS

>tfw the troll/pleb who posts a topsters chart gets more replies than your actual 5x5

dont bump this thread

I reopened chrome and still had this tab up, fuck you and your new thread

bump

Really just a huge Dylan fan and can listen to him in just about any mood. Freewheelin' is probably my favorite with nashville skyline a very close second.

Haven't listened to that new free throw yet. Do u recommend it?

Man, Burial has fallen so far.

Please rec me stuff, I like psychedelic things.

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Pink Floyd, Ultimate Spinach, And Van Halen

Sinkhole is a cool listen. I dig that you have multiple water themed field recordings on your chart. Any field recordings you'd rec?
God I hope someone tries a concept like Devil is Fine again. It's a cool album, but a little amateurish. If someone did that with a bit more polish, we'd have something really special. Also, I've never heard of Straightener. How are they?
Nice. I've never dug that deep into Dylan's catalog. I've always been meaning to though.
What kind of psyche? Sai Yoshiko has some great psychedelic folk albums. I just dropped two of them in the sharethread that's currently going on yesterday. I'd also recommend Dungen- Ta Det Lugnt. Great psychedelic rock album from Sweden that I think you'd love based on your chart.

Cool dude

Inu, P-Model, and Afrirampo. Rad. I've never heard of Uchoten, but I'm going to check them out because the rest of your chart is in my lane.

If you like early P-Model stuff, it might be up your alley.

Honestly just psych anything whether it's rock, folk, or electronic. I'm listening to Dungens and I dig it. It's kind of like a less pop-y Tame Impala.