Wwyd

wwyd
rape edition

punish lefty with my cock in her ass while she cries for me to stop

kidnap, brainwash and put to work breeding

force her down on to my cock on her knees
try to punch the back of her throat with my cock and slap her every time she throws up

Fuck right doggy style while I force her to eat out left

Wwyd?

gang rape her at the football field after the game

tie her up after shes done in the locker room and on her way home.
fuck her dirty and raw in her uniform

tie her to the bed and fuck her raw till I came. continue for the rest of the night and leave her passed out and bound to her bed posts, with my cum oozing out of her

record me forcing it in to left's ass and then pounding with all my might.
send it to her bf and parents w her phone

My wife

face fuck her til she pukes and i jizz. then pull my dick out and smear it all over her face

call up her dad's friends and tell them to meet up
tie her up bent over the couch.
fuck her face while dad's buddies get a chance to fuck her pussy or her ass as long as they can get it up.
how many show up do you think?

make lefty lick my balls and ass while righty has to deepthroat me.
then i put them both ontheir stomachs and force it into their asses, switching out whenever i get bored

spiked and taken roughly, tied to bed for later

put her legs in the spreader bar, raise the dress and force my cock deep in her amazing ass raw. Pull out and force my cock down her throat just as im about to cum. Coat her throat with my seed. After that let my friends have a go on her holes.

tie her up, leave her in the locker room and call up the football team. film them mercilessly forcing their cocks through every hole and when they're done with her bring her home and use her as much as I can before she gets too loose.

push her down over a sink in the bathroom w a knife and eat her ass out w that skirt hiked up
then fuck her tight pussy in the stall behind us.
cum inside her and leave her crying in the stall

Anyone wanna do wwyd via kik?

I would take her to a frat party where I get her drunk and convince her to come upstairs with me. I tie her up doggy style and pound her pussy while pulling on her long braid. At first she enjoys it, but then I let the frat bros into the room who start throat fucking her. As the tears run down her face, I cum in her pussy and climb off her. She then gets gangbanged and creampied by another 7 dudes before she is allowed to leave.

tie her up spread eagle and arms back.
make her lick my balls for long stretches of time while i straddle her chest.
call in teams of horny cruise guests who can't get laid otherwise.
tons of old men and fat dudes get to fuck her and jizz on her stomach and face for several hours

Lifting her dress, spreading her legs and take her from behind as hard as I can. Switch to anal with no warning. As she screams I press her face on the hot plate, turn it on and fuck her for another minute.

I would flirt with her at the beach and get her pretty drunk on cheap mexican beer. Then i'd convince her to go out into the ocean by telling her i knew of a sandbar where we could just chill away from everyone. Once we were in water too deep for her to touch the ground, I would pull off her bikini and start fucking her raw. when she resists, I would hold her under water for a while to get her to submit. then i'd leave her out there without her bikini and go back to shore.

:)

Force her on all 4s and fuck her ass as i hold her head down in the samd as she screams. Cum isnide her ass as it turns night and throw her to the group of honlessmen bear bye so they can enjoy her next.

On a first date, I get her to fall for me by telling her all about how I work with mentally disabled people to try and find them good jobs. We go back to my place where I fuck passionately and finish off with a creampie. She says she's still horny and wants to fuck some more, so I tell her I have a surprise. We get in my car and I take her to the house where all the retards are staying. She asks me why we're here instead of fucking like she wanted. I tell her that she's never really been fucked until she's been at the mercy of a dude with downs. I pull off the sundress she's wearing and push her into a group of retards who start groping her immediately. I tell them it's okay to fuck her so they pull out their dicks and gangbang her in all her tight holes without any thought for her screams of pain. She ends up filled and covered with their retard cum

I come up behind her in the river when she wanders away from the group. At first she flashes me a smile as she says hello. I ignore her greeting and quickly pull her dress up over her head and trap her arms in it. I push her down doggy style and fuck her tight butt hole. When I start edging, I pull out my shit covered cock and pound it into her pussy until I fill it with cum

too old.

Would fuck both girls tits and use their tears as lube. Would fuck both girls asses as their tits where being sucked on by pumps to take the milk out of then so i cal sell later

get her drunk before going to the club. Find bunch of guys who want to fuck her. She's drunk af. guide her to the mensroom where the guys are already waiting. Phones and cocks come out. They start filming and fucking her while she slips in and out of consciousness. she gets fucked and cream pied by atleast 10-20 guys. links of the videos get written on her back for her bf to find so he can see what a slut he has

bump

Pin her to wall and ride dress up and force my cock into her ass while i use her ass smack her head off the wall lighlty at firsr but the harder i ram into her the harder i smack her head. Fill her ass with my cum before letting other people have their turn. Do this one

she comes home with my roommate for a one night stand, but they both end up passing out on the couch before doing the deed. she gets up in the night to go to the bathroom and ends up wandering into my room by mistake. she's super confused and mumbles some non-sensical BS. I'm pissed off at being woken up, so I push her face down onto my bed, hike up her dress, and pound her hard from behind. she's going in and out of conciousness as I fuck her so I decide to up the fucking by shoving several sharpies into her butt so I can double penetrate her

What order? Who's getting your load?

3rd from the left is taking my load.
Wpuld get a massove group together to fuck these girls not letting them rest ss we all use and cum in and on them. Would force the girls to clean each other up many many times.

1, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6

Cum in 1

violate left's ass on her couch at home, then make her clean my cock
take pics so she remembers getting her ass stretched and violated for the first time

2 sluts and their moms. What order? What holes? Who gets your cum?

Lock her in the guys change room naked and watch as guy after guy uses her like a cum dumpster. Do this one?

I don't think you would rape her...

Throatfuck and make her makeup messy all over her face and cum down her thrusts as she begs for air and gasps.

Force her on all 4s and fuck her ass as i hold her head

Overpower her with 5 other drunk guys and force her on her knees. Use her as a human toilet for all the guys. When she starts to choke I would fuck her face till she covers my dick in vomit. As she crawls on all fours, perplexed and disgusted from what was happening, I would lift her skirt and tear her panties to pieces. Then me and the other guys would fuck her ass as hard as we can till she passes out. Leaving her in a puddle of piss with cum dripping out of her ass.

WWYD

Fuck yeah kik?

Her?

Wwyd?

Go bobcats. Names?

Oh fuck I know this chick. Dude who are you?

Would take that ass as rough as I can and cum on her back. I become primitive when I'm horny.

texas guy who follows her on fb
i jerk to her a ton, love spreading her pics
shes so hot. u jerk to her too?
i bet she had plenty of slutty stories from college

I'd throat fuck her until her face was covered in spit and tears then I'd ram it in her ass alternating between ass and cunt and continue fucking her until every hole is filled with cum and the bitch is covered in cum

im just a neckbeard tho. never met her

wwyd

Nah. I get pussy so I don't need to jerk to chicks. Doesn't mean she isn't hot tho. I met her once when I went there and I knew a cheerleader guy from class

Take it then.

she gets plenty of guys jerking to her here on Sup Forums when i spread her pics around.
hot cheerleader ass

Wwyd to my ex music teacher

Her?

friend mom get drunk with me. she always want to fuck but only on friday night when my boy is at work. its like my bruh come home an it smell like food, bud an his momma fucky ass. she got the head game on tho

Fuck righty doggy style infront of the whole school while I force her to eat out blondie then after I cum inside righty I'd make blondie eat my cum out of her cunt while I fuck her

Her tits?

I guess. I'm sure her boyfriend gets it too

Edgy idiots. Hurr Durr look at me I'm talking about rape hurr durr I don't even care lol yea I'm bad. Go fuck yourselves. No one cares you act like rape is no big deal. No one thinks you're cool.

She's kind of a ditz tbh. Didn't seem too bright but she had a higher voice like she would be a squeaker in bed. Youre welcome

Did you fuck her

Another of her

for sure. i just enjoy sharing her pics for other neckbeards like me to enjoy

Nah. I had a gf at the time from the track team

The thing is... she knew exact ally what impression she wanted to give when she posted this. Not enough to be slut type, but all the body language to suggest otherwise...very problematic for the fast acting man who just wants to conquer the next obstacle in front of him.

Slut looks like she's be tight as fuck. Who is she?

nice, haha i don't mind ditzy on my spankbank girls, and i dont have to put up with her voice when i jerking it to her so im good
bet she fucks for hours w that cheerleader endurance

360 and walk out

But man there are so many hotter chicks that were there at the time. Track team was where it's at

This whore is just being to be gang raped

you mean a 180: a 360 would mean turning all the way back to your starting position: still looking at her. I guess Sup Forums really is the stupidest board on Sup Forums

i know but cheerleaders are my fetish. i followed the trail of cheerleaders on fb and added everyone and i was in on all their pics.

gabi and daniella