How many days till she dies? It's getting worse...

How many days till she dies? It's getting worse. She's gotten even thinner just since 2017 started and has answered food questions on live streams hinting that she seriously is anorexic. Do you eat 3 meals a day? "I... don't really eat 3 meals a day" Favorite food? "I don't really have a favorite food so yeah haha" I'm not going to eat for a week "Oh well that's fine just do what you think is right for you!" What did you eat for breakfast? "I didn't really eat breakfast" It's ridiculous. She is, as I post this, doing a live stream which she does literally 6/7 days of the week. And when she goes on, she is on for 4 HOURS most times and doesn't eat, drink water, or even go to the bathroom. NEVER. Something is wrong. Her studerring, spacing out has gotten worse and in one livestream she had what seems to be a very minor SEIZURE. What does b think of Eugenia Cooney?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPAGBKPdqWk
youtu.be/ZyFKmTIrTMg
youtu.be/RNEQoi_JpmI
youtube.com/watch?v=e_Xs9Z7VTPU
youtu.be/Q-o_5lAmDa8
youtu.be/9327p-QnqcM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCL292DQA
youtu.be/3HnqxdlxGvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/JPAGBKPdqWk
This never happened before. Now she studders like crazy and spaces out and does shit like this.

It's what happens if you give people like this attention. They start thinking that nothing's wrong with them and they never get help. Man, my mom would've smacked me and force fed me steaks until I stopped being a damn skeleton. Still, I'll 'pray' for her, maybe the endless moment decides she's suffered enough.

How can her family not do anything about this... This is her brother. Two opposite ends of the spectrum

>What does b think of Eugenia Cooney?

THIS
I'm a fag but I'd fuck her skeleton pussy and break her bones

thats her bro? well theres your answer he fucking eats so much she feels full all the time

theres probably never anything to eat around the house anyways

No makeup, look at the eyes..

he eats all her food
shes scared to speak up because he may eat her

Wonder if this has any significance...

yea theyre pretty ugly i would be disgusted with my body if i had a face like that too

Id still fuck her brains out

Coming through

you would fuck your own fucking dubs fag

youtu.be/ZyFKmTIrTMg
Possible abusive family?? Listen to how angry her mom sounds telling her to get off

Kekeekkekekekke

youtu.be/RNEQoi_JpmI
Possible weird relationship with dad? We know he doesn't live with her, probably divorced

I think I just want to impregnate her more the skinnier she gets, she should lose more weight tbh, skinny is beautiful

Skinny is beautiful, at least that was Ana tells me

Crawls around for a bit and starts coughing
You can see her trying to hide it and act like everything's fine
I legit feel bad for this girl, someone really should be trying to help
youtube.com/watch?v=e_Xs9Z7VTPU

Don't even think she can carry a child to term, just getting pregnant might actually kill her

Getting pregnant might save her fucking life. All those cravings might actually make her eat.

Yeah I saw that! youtu.be/Q-o_5lAmDa8
A healthy person wouldn't studder for that long

id fuck her. but that knee dislocation is savage

She's probably scared to end up like her obese family and refuses to eat. After a while, she got obsessed with thinness and that's why she's obsessed with Jack Skellingon and skeletons

the baby will die from drinking powder milk

She is probably really tight

youtu.be/9327p-QnqcM
She's live right now, she's been on for well over 3 hours

I would happily save her life if it means I get to shoot inside her

lol Shane got fat ever since he admitted he was gay

No shit she's anorexic

Shane has gotten real fat

I know lmao, it's just that she never admitted it. She used to never even address it, and we have no idea what her home life is like or even if she's getting help

Her legs look like skeleton legs

Kek

Ikr he should learn from Eugenia

This I thought he was super healthy and shit after he lost weigt

We're watching a person wither away and die before our very eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCL292DQA

Someone PM this to him. Nigga cries for anything

HAHA

Difference is on the left she was a fat cow, now she at least looks decent

He looks like a lesbian

I am such disbelief that has isn't getting the help she needs. If she was getting help, she wouldn't be able to upload youtube videos several days a week and go on literal 4 HOUR live streams EVERY DAY and always be responding to tweets etc. Freaks me out.

Who cares?

She was never fat just a fat face, this was her from the same time period as the pic on the left

Be real tho, would you fuck the chick on the far right?

Kind of the point. She is obsessed with Jack skellington

Yeah nah she looks way better now compared to then, if she could lose some more weight that would be great actually

i´d rather fuck the chair

youtu.be/3HnqxdlxGvQ
3:05 to 3:17
She used to be a hottie shit...

You into ana girls?

if she got pregnant her body would absorb the fetus for nutrition

OMG

She'll die for being herself,

kek

This is her most recent selfie. Haters will say it's fake.

Having fucked both ridiculously skinny girls (IE: ~ 100lbs @ 5'9"), and some of the heftier side (~160-180 at the same), I can tell you for sure, the skinny girls are *not* tight.

Fat chicks are usually tighter, they've got more stuff competing for the same internal real estate. Skinny girls have nothing there, skin isn't gonna grip your dick, they have no muscle, etc.

look at that tubby bitch

shes still too fucking fat those knees need to drop a couple pounds and her head is still too fucking chubby

fat fucking cow

Skinnier the better

You, apparently, since you're in this thread and replied.

Are you for real? If so I'll starve myself to be my skiniest

she would absorb the guys load way before it would get to the finish line

I think it's all genetics.

I've been on the same pussy carousel. Been with girls 160-180~, pussy was fine but nothing special.

Been with girls 100lb soaking wet, pussy was fine. Hotter to look at while fucking I guess.

The tightest girl I ever had was a short, maybe like 5ft even girl. Thick legs/ass but not fat. Probs like 115-120lb.

Her pussy was so tight my dick hurt real bad for a few hours afterwards.

that would be very right of you user

Get back to me once you're about this size, any bigger is disgusting

I'll come back even skinnier

how awesome would it be not having to go to the bathroom for days at a time

your bunghole would be spring fresh all the time

you could get so much done with all that extra time

Kek
I bet he's an autist

nah man love conquers hate brah like totally wow, you need to grow up dont ya know @heathyskelly

Good girl/boy .

He is hahahaha he goes to an autistic school
Poor girl

You want boys to be that skinny too?

As long as they are feminine, yes

That's me :)

Show me a pic of your progress

I don't have any pictures but I'm 110lbs at 5 foot 10, I've been anorexic for years

Keep trying to lose more and you will be perfect

Thank you so much

I'd fuck her just because it'd be the closest thing to fucking a holocaust chick.

Of course, skinny is beautiful and I will fuck beauty any day

This makes me so happy
I will be perfect someday

Yes. It shows that at the end of the day she's incredibly basic. No wonder superficial appearance is so important to her.

Is 110lbs awful for a guy at 5' 10"? Seriously, I feel fat

6ft 1 and 145 lbs. I eat a lot and drink loads of beer. How do i gain weight and not end up like skelletor Sup Forums?

amen Sup Forumsrother

same fag of an obese 30 year old man raging

where can i find this whore?

Count calories and hit like 3k plus a day and get cheap east prepared food, ie fridge some rice, buy yogurt and mix w protein power, eat lots of bread and cheese. fyi meat has very little protein compared to dairy, a cheese stick has more than a slim jim. and lift at ur local gym w a coach or off the Internet, don't ego lift and go 3 or 4 times a week. I gained 20 pounds in 6 months from this and all muscle and I haven't even gotten my final t wave from being 20 I'm only 18 and a late puberty hitter

Pssst
I got u fam. I knw where she at

She actually has a pretty face just needs some meat on her

Kys cringelord

obviously shes anorexic but none of those questions matter. i dont eat breakfast, and im at a healthy weight. im not fucking six so i dont have a favorite food or color.

Her cooch is swallowing her whole

Fucking /x/ at it again

literally no one on b fucking does and if you do you're a fucking braindead orbiter

The baby would likely miscarry early.

Can't anyone call an ambulance for her so they take her to a hospital by force (must not be too hard, she probably can't fight back), sedate her and feed her with tubes at least?

Why does nobody do anything?