Someone sell me a lizard plz, will pay cash I'm in Aus

Someone sell me a lizard plz, will pay cash I'm in Aus

also aus. what kind of lizard you after?

Probably a beardie like that

Dude u live in australia - just catch one in your back yard

A bearded dragon

Kek yeah I'm trying

Tired shill?

cant help out, sorry user

What you got man? After a pet beasty but not to keen on fucking around with license and rego shit

Nah, after a lizard

>Henlo u STINKY LIZARD
>Eat a fly ugly

I could get you a stumpytail/bobtail pretty easily but they're not that exciting

I bet, but I've been rekt on cheap piss since 7 am and today my autistic brain is after a lizard beasty!

How much? Ignore Didn't read the post properly

depends on postage mostly, I could pick one up this weekend but getting it to you might be tough. where you at?

New south, what lizards you got? Do they need all the special lights/heating faggotry?

WA here, might make it tricky.

I dont own lizards, I'm hitting up the country tomorrow and could just grab one. hundreds of the fuckers near where I'm staying.

Yeah aye, would be heaps of the fuckers running about

this is mine, his name is eggy.

OP here, this was my first 4chinz thread, thanks gays you did well, even though I was after a fairly unrealistic task from youse, cheers faggots

not for sale tho :^D

Looks good, you amerifag?

no worries OP.

I'll see if I can snag a bobtail this weekend anyway, will put up a thread next week if I do

Legend, I dunno how we will sort out payment/delivery but I'd literally give you money if you steal a good one

tbh I'd do it just for the lulz, kidnapping a lizard and shipping insterstate would make for a good thread and break at least a couple of laws

AYYY LMAO
I'd breakdown in laughter owning a lizard beasty after seeing how many rules and regulations the government has put on owning one

Don't get any lizard, they are too active to be kept in a cage. Just get a black headed python

>I'm in Aus
Pick one up off the side of the street.
I've got bluetongues marching over my deck here in 3076.

Nah sorry I don't want to get strangled in my sleep. Snakes are obviously the spawn of Satan, along with spiders. Fuck, that, shit.

Kek yeah true but I'm after a good one, you get beardys there?