and action Orson please

Muaaaahhhhhhh thuhhhh Frinch....

*scratches eyes*
muaaahhhhhhh

.............. he dusn't do anythin??

PLEASE

just do anything?

muueeaaahaaaa

mWaaahaaaaa the frenchhh plantation scene hasalwaysbncelebratedforbeingboring. It is a redux version by francis forD coppola...

>people think it's "just do anything?" and not "she doesn't do anything?"

maahaaaaa, the french frog hasallaysbeencelebrated for his excellency...

MUUAAAAAAAD'DIB! The Arrakeen spice has always been celebrated for its excellence... There's a Caladan spice by Paul Atreides, inspired by that same Arrakeen excellence. It's fermented in the Sandworm, and, like the best Arrakeen spice, it's vintage dated. Paul Atreides' superb taste shouldn't be surprising. This spice doesn't come for Arrakis, but it was created by a man who did, Paul Atreides. Paul Atreides will sell no spice before its time...

ACTION PLEAASE

muuuaAAAhhHH the masKed man BANE hasaLwaysbeen celebRated for his BIGNESS

justdoanything?

INSPIRED

BBBBWWWWAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH the french

this board should be called /meme/

You should be anally penetrated by a truck.

MAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ZE JEWS havealwaysbeen PERsecuted fortheirmoneygrabbing and pollutingzegermanvolk, zereisaPOlishconcentrationcamp, inSPIred by zat same german efficiency, and like ze best camps it is liberated in a battle, so George Pattón...

>uh, mein Führer?

fermenteilndlboddle

Are you retarded? It's 'just do anything?'.

MAUGHAHHHHH the FRIENDSand BANE has always been celebrated forits BIGness. there is an Usbekistani fliiightplaaan by Bill Wilsón. Inspiiiiiiired. by that same masked mercenaRY. itscalledinfromtheplaneandlikethebestflighplans it includes me, my men, doctor pavel, but onl-

>uh, sir

there IS an UzbekiSTANI flightplan by Bill Wilsson, inSPIREd, by that same maskedmercenary

MWAHAAAAAAAHmy bestfrienddied inaCARXident fouryearsgo, there'sanICElandicskateparkinSPIRED bythatsamescumbag whotrashedhiscar, so Don Vitó

You're the one that's retarded, he's looking for a cue from the woman who just stands there.

I can't believe how fucking stupid you are.

Every damn time

BWARGH
THUFFFFF
RENCH

She doesn't have any lines you dumb fuck why would he be waiting for her cue?

AAAAAHHHHH the wrench

i was looking for that

because he's drunk off his arse?

That's the fucking point you fucking idiot

Count the syllables in justdoanything (5) vs shedoesntdoanything (7). You can clearly hear him say a 5 syllable phrase, the thing you're suggesting doesn't fit.

"just do anything" makes even less sense though. he knows what he's supposed to so, even in his drunken stupor he remembers his lines, sort of. he's just confused about when to start. hence "sheduznooneething"

How fucking autistic are you? He's drunk, you think he's enunciating?

Holy fuck you must have hearing problems if you think he starts the phrase with a 'sh' sound instead of a hard J or D. Now that I've listened to it a few times, so I can blow you the fuck out, I think he actually says 'does it do anything?'. He's waiting for the bottle to be opened, that's why he's staring at it.

>i have never had a beer in my life

This. And it's actually "He doesn't do anything?"

Orson was waiting for the guy to uncork the champagne and start pouring it. But he was probably too drunk to remember the commercial was supposed to start with him talking.

ahhhh i missed this meme

mah
maha
MAAHHHHHHH
THE MEMES

>i've been proven wrong but i don't want to admit it so i'll move the goal posts

:^)

mahaaah?

>does it do anything

That literally makes even less sense. You're worthless.

Oh what luck! There's a french fry stuck in my beard!

mah

Green peaness.

underrated

kek, you don't get to bring muahhhh friends

>tfw your memepost gets repeated by someone else

>911
Really makes you think ahmmm

bismillAAAAAAAHHH .... the .... KURD .... campaign .... haslwaysbeenberatedbytheSALAfists .... there is a Caliphate campaign by al-Baghdadi .... inspired .... bythatsamequranicjurisprudence .... it's infected cities like Mosul and likethebestjihadcampaign it's yiddish funded....

Waahaaa! The French... films have always been celebrated for its excellence. There is an American film by Orson Welles, inspired by that same French excellence. It's fermented in the medium and, like the best French films, it's vintage dated...

Imagine being Orsen in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Pail Masson, you fuckin' fine, all fermented in the bottle with your inspired french excellence'' etc etc

THE FRENCH... Chhhampaynnne...

hasalwaysbinclbrtd4itsexcelence

Aaaaaaaannnnhhh...the...FRENSChhh...campaign....hasalwaysbeenceleBRATEDforits cowardice...there is a Russian campaign by NAPOleón...inspired...bythatsamerevolutionaryinsolence...it's frostbitteninthebattle and liketheworstcampaigns it has diseaseandstarvation so leo tolstoy...

so what became of those two silent supporting actors? give me interesting facts about shooting this

Muaaaaahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire, where Mrs. Buckley lives

Mwaaah the french have always been noted for being shit at wars and surrendering at once

before its time

Goddamn, I got a good laugh out of that.

MUAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHH THE FRENNNSHH