lmao stay angry you sheltered trump supporting deus vult fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airco_DH.2
youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Care to explain?

WE

I thumbed it down because it looked like shit
I don't give a fuck about this other shit, I mean it's fucking EA.

I thought your flag was Liberian.

What's wrong with battlefield 1?

Im upset that history is being blackwashed but this game looks fucking amazing.

Im so happy that those call of duty cucks are getting ass rapedthis year.

the video for this years COD is the 10th most disliked video on youtube and the game looks like its from 2006

wait is he black? I told me friend he looked black but he said nah its just the lighting. PLEASE TELL ME HES NOT BLACK

it's disliked because they hid the cod4 remaster behind an 80$ paywall
it has NOTHING to do with the game itself.

Fuck out of here la, only reason you can speak english is because our media is so prevalent in your country

Glad that this generation will finally learn about WWI. Great that the game has the overlooked but crucial Italian front. Shame it doesn't have the Eastern Front. Hopefully a good number of people will research themselves and learn the non-EA version of the war.

>Hopefully a good number of people will research themselves and learn the non-EA version of the war.
not going to happen

>2016
>actually wasting money on games made by jewish companies to make you stupid and docile
literally kill yourselves you manchildren you are the reason whites are cucked into oblivion

They don't teach WW1 in school anymore?

LOL they had to fucking throw in a good COD game just to get everyone to buy their new recycled garbage.

fucking hardly, since we had fuck all to do with it
most shit seems to focus on the fucking holocaust instead of shit that matters.

EA has a long history of artificially creating hype for their shitty products. Just ignore it and move on.

In the US they teach about Franz Ferdinand and then the US joining the war. Sometimes they'll talk about the Russian Civil War.

At the 100 years anniversary of WWI my town parade had some re-enactors dress as soldiers from all sides since my town was founded by European immigrants. No joke, I had to correct about a dozen people around me who thought the Austro-Hungarian re-enactor was a Confederate soldier. They looked at me with disbelief when I told them that Austria-Hungary was actually an Empire and fought half of the battles in the war.

no one's going to buy that shit
i mean I love MW1 but 80$ with a free copy of the new shitheap isn't worth it

Yes it has you nigger.
Future shit sucks ass, also if i want to play future shit i'd stick to halo, wtf..
Fucking niggers don't understand that we don't want any futuristic kiddo crap

nope, they skip over it.
>franz ferdinand assassination
>war breaks out
>??????
>Hitler heads the Nazi party after fighting in ww1
>WW2 happens

Bad news is that all my old friends want to buy PS4's just to play COD4 again. I've been PC for about 8 years and don't want to go back to paying online fees on a shitty console.

ww1 and ww2 are shoved in to one unit together at my former high school

the holocaust got its own just by itself....

>tfw a Star Trek adventure game from 1993 portrayed WW1 more accurately in one scene than BF1 will in its entire playthough

highschools in Aus dont even talk about WW1 in europe at all compared to Galipoli or WW2

>Cinematic trailer for a game.

So it basically has nothing to do with the game. You've seen literally 0 seconds of gameplay yet you're hyping it up so much.

>Being this disabled

People in the US think that the Confederate forces used the Stahlhelm?

no you dumb fuck
me and most people are fucking livid about the fucking MW1 remaster behind trapped behind an 80$ paywall
otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with the vid because i'm not buying that garbage anyway.
take your stupid fanboy ass out of here you piece of swiss.

Not surprising. Most people don't know shit about the current wars we're in. I wouldn't expect them to know anything about WWI

I'm just waiting for a decent nam game. The last good one was POW

>New BF set in WW1
>Maybe one actually worth buying
>Open trailer, Aircrafts not falling from the sky due to mechanical failure
>2/10

most people in a country are retarded
if this is news to you then you might fit that category
Rising Storm 2 is pgud, got to play it at PAX

The re-enactor had one of the caps the conscripts wore. Americans aren't too bright about European history. I'm sure if you mention "Hapsburg" to us we'll think it's a fancy beer.

This.

It really is idiotic, we're the only nation that celebrates a defeat as some kind of vast nationalistic milestone.

If anything, we should celebrate the subsequent campaign in Palestine to fuck the Turks off.

>he hasn't played vietcong

What a scrub.

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam should be cool.

This confused me too. They looked pretty fast for WWI planes with some unrealistic maneuvers. Pretty sure most of the planes could barely touch a hundred miles an hour and had to do circles to get up to altitude.

We always talked about the role of Women.

I remember mentioning the Holy Roman Empire to an American and she thought I was talking about Rome.

I honestly think it's just some act you're all putting on to pull Europeans by the leg. You know it gets us riled up so you pretend not to know where Andorra is or act like you don't know when the Normans invaded Sicily and built a kingdom there.

>german is black

most people here simply don't give a fuck about your continent
it's really as simple as that.

>so cucked by the jew they literally cut a piece of your dick at birth and feed you lies while you grow up
Why is the eternal jew so fucking good at this

Most Americans probably don't even know Estonia is a country.

People here take mandated US history through high school but are spoon-fed the same watered-down history each time. The emphasis on the Holocaust is real and not just a Sup Forums meme.

I think there was a survey when the Iraq war broke out that showed 80% of Americans didn't know where Iraq was.

Literally this. 50% of history text books are about women or niggers helping out

Fucking communism get out of my country NOW

I'm pretty sure it's taught in Canada, at least the leaf contributions. Other than the assassination that got things going, I can only remember Somme and Vimy Ridge being mentioned, as well as the Vimy memorial in France.

I did get All Quiet on the Western Front for an English class, though. It was the only required reading material I had ever enjoyed.

This is the epitome of that problem. Another edition has a farmer woman while the one before that has a Moor painter.

sadly true
I don't know WHY we focus on the Holocaust when its only lasting effect was the creation of Israel.
I'm so sick of this shit
ok we get it, it's bad, move the fuck on.

biplanes are the most maneuverable planes every designed. most ww1 planes could go around 100 to 150 mph.

the arial maneuvers are realistic but the speeds DO seem a little too fast

In a thread like 2 or 3 years ago there were some keks to be had photoshopping new editions

We don't.

We didn't get this.

How do you manage to talk about nothing for the whole lesson?

I remember my class watching All Quiet on the Western Front.

The scene where the old man tried to mercy kill the new recruit fucked me up

The weird thing was we really only focused on Jewish victims. When I knew the standard "Gypsies, homosexuals, and disabled..." but then I ended up finding out that a large portion of my family died in those camps. I'm not Jewish or gypsy. 3 million Poles died in the camps and they never talk about them.

Hell, my great-uncle was in Dachau but got out because he spoke German and tricked some officers into believing he was mistaken for somebody else. He never talked about it because he felt it was wrong to gain respect through sympathy.

>I don't know WHY we focus on the Holocaust
How new are you?

>he felt it was wrong to gain respect through sympathy.

Most humans feel this way.

It's something that blacks and kikes have never understood.

YFW you know one of the English planes had the nickname "the spinning incinerator"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airco_DH.2

>A FUCKING FEATHERDUSTER

>muh 3 million
Jesus it's spreading..

>he fell for the Sup Forums is racist meme

If he starts talking about his white wife back home we might have a problem but that's different

US History glanced over it for like a day, WW2 wasn't much better

Meanwhile the civil rights movement had an entire unit dedicated to it that lasted about 2 weeks

There was a bloke from my old hometown who fought in WW1 at the age of 63.

Back in high school my senior year we briefly went over how it broke out. Otherwise no.

Americans history education does deeply need to be improved but on the flip side I wouldnt expect you to know anything about the war of 1812, or even our civil war.

>idiots Like the WE WUZ DOUGHBOYS video
>idiots Dislike the GHOSTBUSTERS WOMYN EDITION video
And people think Hillary will be POTUS this November...

I like the visuals and the fact it's WWI, but that music isn't really doing anything for me.

Sup Forums hates Battlefield 1? But it looks fucking great and The Great War is perfect untouched subject matter.

Too bad the subject matter is bastardized by a company that shoehorns gay shit and nigger/women pandering everywhere it can despite them being a fraction of a percent of the demographic and the fact that they are claiming that the stories are based on truth and fact but you know it isn't going to be and it will be Dragon Age levels of propaganda in a video game.

>Blue-orange pop-filters look good

what

youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

I learned about 1 beach. Don't recall much else.

Hello John.