John Lennon was a wife beater

How could you possibly listen to the Beatles knowing that?

Beats me

he should have beat yoko to death

I respect a man that can keep his woman in line

It's not like I thought they were good before I found that out

fpbp

because i'm a feminist so i believe in equality

it's literally no different than if he were to beat up a middle aged man

He did that as well btw

Because I don't care.

there so he did literally nothing wrong

it's bad both ways though

I don't see how that is a negative desu

jokes aside people who beat people are sub human. would never hit someone with the intention of doing serious damage.

Bitch ass nigga

Yoko was a piece of shit lol

I started enjoying Run For Your Life much more after I found out.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW he hit her

John is known to be THE hardest hitting guy in British rock, possibly one of the hardest in the world. his fists has been described as "like a sledgehammer", with gargantual power that would rival mike tyson or muhammad ali. im estimating his swing speed to be at least 85mph, with OVER 3" sized knuckles. he would have absolutely destroyed Cynthia's face.

they would have spent hours and hours on arguing, getting herself prepared enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging John not to do it, with John barely able to force himself from killing her, and Cynthia screaming and squirming, demanding him to stop. she would have been unconscious within seconds of taking the entire fist, the swelling from the hit stretching from her forehead to her chin.. the pain would have been powerful, with her facial muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing fists, her whole body quivering in shock..

you left a kevin in there

the look in her eye, you just KNOW he hit her

John is known to be THE hardest hitting guy in British rock, possibly one of the hardest in the world. his fists has been described as "like a sledgehammer", with gargantual power that would rival mike tyson or muhammad ali. im estimating his swing speed to be at least 85mph, with OVER 3" sized knuckles. he would have absolutely destroyed Cynthia's face.

they would have spent hours and hours on arguing, getting herself prepared enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging John not to do it, with John barely able to force himself from killing her, and Cynthia screaming and squirming, demanding him to stop. she would have been unconscious within seconds of taking the entire fist, the swelling from the hit stretching from her forehead to her chin.. the pain would have been powerful, with her facial muscles clamping down on John's throbbing fists, her whole body quivering in shock..

Look m8. Most of musicians are cunts, hell, most artist are human garbage. You can appreciate the work without give a damn about the man behind it

>Listens to the Beatles
>Surprised there was beating involved
It's like that Hank Williams III song that GG Allin covered
>They ask me: why do you drink?
>why do you smoke dope?
>why must you live out the songs that you wrote?

I used to beat my gf

I would be iffy about it in the first place, but Yoko was his wife so I'm okay with it

He only beat Cynthia, not yoko.

And kept her apart from the things that she loved?

Oh, look everybody!

It's THIS thread again!

He's been dead for nearly 40 years. I don't care about his personal life, and so I don't care that he was a wife beater.

Besides Paul is better, both during the Beatles and in his solo career.

kek