He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong.

Agreed
Jake betrayed his own planet and SPECIES, all over some alien pussy. Think about that for a second.
He's commit a level of treason never before reached by mankind
Should be executed on the spot if captured

>did nothing wrong
>losing against a bunch of treeniggers with spears

>genocide
>nothing wrong

I bet you think the Holocaust didnt happen wither you fucking nasi

Jake is a nu-male fucking over his friends so he can fuck some lanky feminist chick.

I can't wait to see more humanfags get BTFO in Cameron's upcoming kinos.

What friends? The guy was merc, just like the rest of them. They weren't there on some noble quest, they were there for money.

Ohhhhh SNAP!!! Fight music nigguh

none of the humans did nothing wrong.

this movie is fucking stupid, they choose the survival of a few cunts rather than the survival of the whole of humanity.

yeah , really nice job jake, you fucking retard.

He did one thing wrong.
Bringing mechs with large ass fragile windshields into battle.
This movie is awful by the way.

Her side is pretty lame and not really accurate

>Colonialism baaaaaad
>Race mixing gooooood

Sup Forums here, Christ, where did everything go so wrong?

Facts vs feelings.

Meh
Humans could easily drop couple of nukes of those blue monkeys if they wanted :P

His side is trying way too hard to be edgy and "le badass"

It's written by tryhard high schoolers who post on reddit.com/r/HFY and talk about how "seriously epic" warhammer 40K is

>drop couple of nukes of those blue monkeys if they wanted :P
>:P
case in point

avatar aliens are confirmed for blue niggers

>n***ers

Ugh, do you have to use that "word"

UH you dont get to bring quotation marks

He assumes they won't ever advance past their Indians with sticks stage but if this movie was any bit realistic we would've seen huge communities of navi and actual cities like they had in the new world before the colonials fucked their shit up senpai

2007 is when everything went all wrong

proven fact

And her side is written by liberal numale hippies

This is part of why I hated avatar. You aren't supposed to cheer for the villain, and yet I did every step of the way.

hella F*CKIN epic, Sup Forumsro!

Lame retort.

Gonna be honest if I was paralysed from the waist down I'd probably betray my own species for some new legs.

Characters that did nothing wrong?

If he did his job he could afford a new human body with legs

>Humans only ever landed in the Americas version of Pandora
>There's probably a Eurasian continent where na'vi are running around in suits of armour and have established a political structure identical to European kingdoms and religions, whilst being completely oblivious.
>five hundred years later when the invasion of the humans turns into folklore, the Na'vi have entered the modern era, everyone thinks that humanity is just a myth, stories of giant battles where aliens from a dying world fought with technology far more advanced than their own and still lost, the avatar programme becoming something of a legend about the gods placing the souls of aliens into Na'vis
>Government discovers archaeological evidence of humanity but attempts to cover it up.

Perhaps James Cameron is telling us subconsciously that Scientology is real.

That reply is basically "no u" to every point made in the first image

This doesn't look like a DC-8 though

I don't remember Avatar's dialogue being so based

You've grown since then

This was never in the movie, it's just some sperg's fanfic

Kek

The sperg wrote a more well defined villain in a few paragraphs than Cameron showed over the 3 hours or so of the movie's runtime.

The two shuttles attached sorta do kinda

Yeah I never really understood this movie. They seem to be trying to set up humans as the bad guys with the "huurrr muh bad weak businessman profit driven" and "durrr muh military stereotype" but at the end of the day they never actually wrote anything to make the humans wrong and the Navii right. They just figured using quick movie cliches to set things up would be sufficient.

I can only imagine that someone made a "response" this stupid because they knew it would piss people off for being so dumb. It literally becomes absurd less than four sentences in.

> Unobtainium

the humans blew up the tree and bulldozed the forrests! just like how we're destroying our own environment! Get it? It's so deep!

This, I was about to watch it again cause I didn't remember it being so cool.