In this thread we laugh at Canada and the Ann Murray fire, and hope the entire nation burns to the ground

In this thread we laugh at Canada and the Ann Murray fire, and hope the entire nation burns to the ground.

No we don't.

I only wish misery on shitposters
OP

(you)

kek

Fuck you, asshole

LOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH CANADIA IS FUCKING GAY, i HOPE TBEY BURN TO THE GROUND.

As much as I hate what a liberal shithole Canada has become and cannot laugh at them.

o-okay user

Glad to see Americans laughing at White displacement..

>In 2012, Russian Intelligence indicated that al-Qaeda had given a call for "forest jihad" and has been starting massive forest fires as part of a strategy of "thousand cuts"

Makes you think

>Canadian
>white

Fuck off m8.

Stay safe, leafbros.

Dear fire;
Go burn Ontario.

Your friend,
user.

Please excuse these shitskins leaves. They are trying to drive a wedge between us. I've spoken to Trump about this and he has assured me that they will be the first to swing on the day of the rope.

I'm not going to laugh at their plight. But I do want to see it burn down as much as I want to see the entire world burn. A family having a house fire is tragic, an entire state burning down is epic.

Godspeed, Burger

its a shame it didn't take trudeau with it

oh well, more memes

You say that now. This is the future of the keystone pipeline.

>canada
>white
Nice meme wang lee chow

Innocent Canadians shouldn't suffer like this though. It's bad enough their economy is tanking and their PM is selling off their gold reserves to finance thousands of refugees meanwhile China is buying up Canadian homes.

What homes native Canadians do have shouldn't be burned to cinders.

kek

No, not the whole country.

Some Canadians are bro-teir desu.

HAHAHA FUCKING CANADIAN FAGGOTS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE

>zero money for emergency services or military response
>billions for Muslims and chinks

This might be the smuggest I've ever been.

Yeah, nah, fuck off m8. Their shit-shitposts may be annoying but other then that, top blokes.

Fucking lol.

Saved

>not posting the smug baby

Plz no bully

t. Chang

AHAHAHAHA CANAKEKS BTFO

I wish the fire only targeted shitposters instead of burning down entire forests 2bh.

不能! 加拿大的汉人有可能受伤或死亡。我希望多倫多没事。

Canada is bro tier. Fuck off.

Can someone hunt down that Canadian obummer shill and throw him in the fire?

yes we do.

>Ann murray

#PrayForCanada #NotAllFires

Your bantz is shit, leave it up to the Aussies, at least they're funny.

Fuck you, I personally will sacrifice a whole 6-pack of monsters and snicker bars to the all mighty Kek in order to ensure our canabros are safe and sound tonight.

Maybe meme magic can end this fire apocalypse.

Maybe the canadians should have thought about all this before cutting 15 mill muhknees to the firemen, and sold all their fucking gold to make their currency worthless

DUBS! KEK WILLS IT! STAY SAFE CANABROS!

If all of Canada burns just makes it that much easier for Russia and China to invade the United States, Putin started the fire?

Hopefully when all the Canadians are dead, America will move in, pave over the ashes, and build a Walmart.

No wait.

A SUPER Walmart.

Someone accidentally lit Trudeau's weed stash on fire.

ITT: Burgertards jelly of Canada because Canada is more white

>USA: 62% white (counting Hispanics and Northern Africans)

lmao

Why such a focus on evacuating the whole area, instead of staying to fight the fires? What is really going on?

year sure buddy, whatever helps u sleep at night. I like the sound of heavy rainfall but each their own guy

>quads wasted on abo-tier logic

lmao

>Someone accidentally lit Trudeau's weed stash on fire.

Or, and hear me out on this, someone lit your mom's femstache on fire.

>Anglosphere
>Not even once

lmao

>german humor

This poster is at least 62% white.

Congrats.

Shut up fritz. You ruin every thread you go into and contribute only by sharing your shit humour with everyone. Piss off.

>this poster will be a minority within his age/sex demographic in literally 4 years

Sheeesh, burgerboy btfo

This please.

I knoe there's some men in Canada that are real men, what happened to the influence they had?

German humor everyone

[Triggering intensifies]

OP is flaming faggot

That just looks like our normal summers around here.

Where the flags go?

Its okay, I can laugh at myself now.

Fuck you, I was about to sleep and now I'm filled with rage.

Seriously my glags are gone ;(

>yfw the fire hits natural gas, sulfur, coal, and oil
rest in piss

My heart wanted to see it, but it's looking like that's not going to happen

Alberta is the Texas of Canada, the least c.ucked part and arguably less c.ucked than some parts of the US

Don't cut yourself on those edges.

burn the leaf

Alberta is all white you fucking ignorant jew, the people that lost their houses are redpilled, you are laughing at the white race

poor Canada, don't be mean

Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY
HAVE YOU REACHED A VERDICT?

#Iwillburninyou