XXXTENTACION is the modern equivalent of John Lennon. Prove me wrong

XXXTENTACION is the modern equivalent of John Lennon. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jD_TjGOsM
scribd.com/document/338234122/Miami-Dade-formal-charges
nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/rapper-xxxtentacion-knocked-stage-show-san-diego-article-1.3230191
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/garettes-revenge-produced
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/wingriddenangel-prod-kellbender
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/xxxtentacion-vice-city-prod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he beat his wife?

in what way he resembles Lennon?

no, he got beat

there's no solid proof he beat his girlfriend. there's this however youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jD_TjGOsM

Yes.

No matter how many times you post this it wont ever excuse the fact that John Lennon beat his wife

Except he actually makes good music.

Was lennon also a hobbit with zero fans older than 13?

What's wrong with beating your wife?

holy shit

Is this what XXXtortalini did to his pregnant girlfriend?

What an asshole.

manlet rage is real

can someone do a sharingan edit?

>people will defend this

lil nigg ver anger

here's another

yeah sure separate art from the artist his music is sub par meme rap but he's a fucking dick. need rehabilitation

what the heck am I looking at here

>john lennon = beatles
>beatles = shit
>xxx tentacion = john lennon
lmao sure idfc

Chris Brown exists.

he beat the shit out of some guy in a bathroom (the video) then he took a picture with him for a track cover

Stop listening to woman beating, gay bashing, talentless manlets.

but why

nah the yung bratz is from some random fight he had on the street with some faggot
he is still a faggot and doesnt deserve the attention he is getting, but he didnt beat his girlfriend, no need to spread lies about him.

chris brown is based af gtfo

>but he didnt beat his girlfriend
prove it

>John Lennon beat his wife
hit his first wife once and apologized for it when he aged

BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!BITCH FUCKIN NIGGA AY!
Simply genius.

Manlet anger? Muh """REVENGE"""?

So, the bathroom beating and the track cover are two separate occasions? Even better

It's a shame that such a shitty person can garner up such a loyal and large fanbase.

lolnope. Mccartney has stated that Paul used to fuck his woman up all the time back in Hamburg. Also he fucked Yoko up a couple times. Decent musician, not a great guy. I mean, the man legitimately believed he was Jesus Christ for a little bit

I don't give a shit if he eats babies and fucks dogs in the ass. As long as he makes good music that's all that matters.

but he makes music for white, well-off high schoolers who just broke up with their first girlfriend

he makes shitty music for 13 year-olds

pumpkin, you're white-knighting for a meme nigger of the month

BITCH I CLIMBED A TREE IN YOUR HOOD

GET ME FUCKING DOWN

b8

Why don't niggers ever use their words?

she lied. wasnt pregnant.

guy can't perform for shit. I watched live videos of him and it's so painfully bad. He literally just shouts ayy and doesn't rap or sing any of his shit. Laziest shit ever. He either just throws out a bunch of filler talk between songs or just let's the song play in the background and jumps around.
>inb4 all soundcloud rappers do that
There are a ton of talented dudes who still rap above their tracks but at least they put effort into it.

when will xxxmanletnation kill himself?

How do you think Varg disciplines Marie?

that would just make his fanbase even worse

tbhfamalam from what i have heard her political views are just as much, if not more radical than his

Why is he always hitting people and beating them up?

Yeah I think she's actually crazier than he is which is inpressive

that'd enrage an army of manlets

Has there ever been a good/talented rapper to come out with only internet hype (i.e soundcloud, youtube etc)? Please name some.

This isn't true just in particular, but universally. Who cares what the artist does with their own persona life? What is this TMZ? As long as he makes good music no one should care. If he beats his wife or whatever that's his problem, I like his music. All that matters.

jesus fuck
I almost replied to this post with "no they won't", but someone actually did.

Johnathnan Lemmmmmooon didn't eat womanz

>I like his music

this is an over 18 board, pal.

where should i start with him lads

www.napster.com

Does anyone know WHY he beat the fuck out of his pregnant gf? Was he just pissed off because he's like 5'2?

So I looked into this shit more and more. He fully denies beating his girlfriend but did beat the shit out of a lot of people. He's an edge lord who did it because he was so numb. Beat some gay guy to near death because he looked at him funny.

Is this what meme rap does to people?

>because he was so numb.
lul

the worst part about it is that that he is surrounded by enablers, including his autistic fan base

I just found out about XXX in this thread. Listened to his mixtape. It's not bad. It's a lot better than all the other mumble rappers.

Pretty sure he used to be a tumblrfag

I'm vigorously jerking my one inch dong to all of this XXXtentacion hate.

>Beat some gay guy to near death because he looked at him funny.

List one thing wrong with this.

Because hes gangsta and hard nigga

Dude I could lift this manlet up from the ground and fucking body slam his ass lmao no wonder only virgin anime kids like this guy

does he know his fans are all the 13 year old nerds he made fun of?
also whats the appeal to kids about the purposefully badly mixed audible shit he puts out?

wow youre right and also the south will rise agin

>t. guy who only listened to one song

it's baby's first """""experimental""""" music

>listens to look at me
>knows every track sounds the same
>Sup Forums never changes

>Is this what meme rap does to people?
No, he does things like that out of his own volition just like how everyone else does.
I like some of his songs but I really wish he wouldn't beat the shit out of people. That's how trouble starts.
scribd.com/document/338234122/Miami-Dade-formal-charges
nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/rapper-xxxtentacion-knocked-stage-show-san-diego-article-1.3230191
His trial is also June twenty sixth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jD_TjGOsM
He had the right to beat them, honestly.

>meme rap
>implying I'm justifying that cacophonous shit as ""experimental""
I have spotify premium and listened to all the top songs. They sound exactly the same

>They sound exactly the same
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/garettes-revenge-produced

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/wingriddenangel-prod-kellbender

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/xxxtentacion-vice-city-prod

think of the punk rock phase. this is punk rap