What is Mike watching on his little TV?

What is Mike watching on his little TV?

Nuremberg rally

>it's a lonley faggot makes RLM thread after RLM thread all day every day on Sup Forums episode
FUCKING STOP

I'll stop when you stop making all these MDE threads.

star trek probably

new best of the worst when
or re:view
or whatever is next on the schedule

>it's a lonley faggot replies to RLM thread after RLM thread all day every day on Sup Forums episode
FUCKING STOP

A very rare Jerry Lewis film

Juggle your way to health and beauty, juggle your way to beauty and health...

The next best of the worst

The riots in Milwaukee.

yfw jack was a drug addict at one point

That story made me sad, I felt bad for him. Why everybody hates on him, he's just a dumb lovable goofy dad. Only a bitter manchild would hate him because his 'dumb opinions' or whatever.
>Rich Evans is the worst combination of a bitter loser and an asshole
>somehow Jack gets all the shit all the time

>>Rich Evans is the worst combination of a bitter loser and an asshole

He's had a hard life, senpai. He's bound to be a little cynical.

two botws were filmed back to back and are being edited, according to Rich Evans

One of them supposedly is like that sw holiday special episode, where they sidetracked the whole ep

Rich's parents were addicted to crack, he didn't exactly have an easy time either

Oh fuck yeah.

When was it filmed? When is it coming out?

Rich Evans bald spot, no individual care.

Kevin Smith bald spotti, everyone upsetti

He said he didn't know, it was on last nights stream. The second one was filmed the day before tomorrow. Jay has said it usually takes him a week to edit so I'm guessing one of them will be up in a few days I guess? Two separate eps were filmed though, that's confirmed

How do people even fucking get addicted to crack? Whenever I've bought some, I do it until I'm out of it, but when I run out I never feel like buying any more for like 6 months. It's not even physically addictive like heroin, which I was addicted to for years. But crack is just like something I feel like I want once or twice a year, like Taco Bell. I have no idea how so many niggers get addicted to it.

> this whole post
> the day before tomorrow
yesterday. don't smoke crack kids

>The second one was filmed the day before tomorrow.
>the day before tomorrow.
So it was filmed today? Rich was talking yesterday about the episode they already filmed today?

>The second one was filmed the day before tomorrow

so today?

>oh my stars i loved force awakens. it's everything i ever dreamed of ;_;

I corrected myself 5:12AM over here folks

I've known people who've had really shitty lives, that's no excuse. I work from home and I just put whatever's on anytime during working. So I basically listen to their streams everytime as a background podcast. He's fucking unbearable. I'm the kinda guy who doesn't get annoyed easily, especially by people who I previously thought were nice. Ever since they started streaming, he's been beyond obnoxious.

i've never gotten high from crack. it just tastes like anti-freeze flavored hot fog. not even a headrush. crank made me feel like some kind of anime version of the bad guy with the mohawk from road warrior, and heroin makes me feel like when i was a kid before my grandmother who was the only person in the world that loved me died. i would gladly eat nothing but bread and water for the rest of my life if i had clean straight dope for the whole time. that and being junk sick were the only things i have had that never left me in my life.

that, shitposting, and DANK MEMES are the only things i have to live for.

do we have any numbers on mike's confirmed kills during the riots?

SIX MEGABAJILLAGORRILLIONS

I for one, am excited for the time when mike reveals his final form and leaves death in his wake across the ghettos of the midwest.