Diaper Thread

Diaper Thread

should i put on goodnites before bed y/n

Absolutley

Always yes

Silly user, you should be in proper diapers.

do it

Anyone know what kind of diaper that is? it looks really comfy.

my gf wears diapers some times

for ginger pussy

I think I've seen that pic before

moar?

any diy people out there?

People who make their own diapers?

yeah the hand towel and plastic bag work

touching my girlfriends diapered butt :3

please sir, can i have some moar?

Does that work well?

did she pee in it for you?

well it depends (heh) youd take a plastic grocery store bag (there a little thin so two might be a good idea) and you'd cut leg holes in it. then youd fold the towel into a long rectangle as the absorbant material. youd have to use tape keep it on ill draw an image

lol sorry, no! she would kill me if she new i even took that video... shes kind of a prude, or maybe just insanely shy..

Interesting. I live in california, we banned plastic bags at the beginning of the year so they're hard to come by

she does it for herself.... its kind of great, we both had the fetish before even hooking up... shes still really shy about it though

i've taken her wet diapers and fapped in them later on too lol

fucking more pleeeease

Dude, how did you meet her? Did you just get really fucking lucky that you both happened to have the same fetish?

Now is you the chance to be helpful. So say somebody was in need of diapers for some night time issues, are what they sell in stores fine or what is recommended by you guys.

100% coincidence... i asked her out because she's 4'11" and cute and i'm a 6'4" tall pedo lol

Ahhh, so you didn't know she had the fetish before? I'm recently told by gf about it. She wore one for me, but I pussied out when she asked if I wet them. I responded with a " pshhh no what? That would be weird." And I would love it so much if she peed in one for me

If it's totally for medical stuff, Tranquility ATNs are your best bet. Cheap, absorbent, and I think they come in briefs if tape-style diapers are too embarrassing.

Molicare pretty good. But I like abdl specific ones with the cute patterns and stuff

thanks Sup Forumsros
weirdos being helpful!

good luck with your bedwetting, user

she embarased by the humilation aspect of it.

lotta girls have this feminism insecurity; you probably haven tbeen daying her long enough. im guess less than 3 months

I love those captioned photos

2 trips

more messy diapers

holy fuck is there more of her

This might be another one of her, not sure.

anyone know what happened to catie-cunt?

idk. wish i had more pics of her.