Got a spinner to match my knife. What does Sup Forums think?

Got a spinner to match my knife. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=/m/0czdsgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering spinners were invented for retards before they were sold as toys for autist...
You're one of the two. Which shoe fits?

Sick brodie

Stilettos are for girls..and i don't think even they're stupid enough to want one.

Sick af OP

noice

Knife spinning contest, go.

rainbow

i get it

you're a faggot

so not only are you autistic, but you have to be an autistic edgelord as well?

Do you spend all day triggering yourself?

Do they match your bad dragon?

Sup Remmy, post your gay ass matching vape too.

Really fucking sick dude XD

It will when it gets here.

fidget spinners are just toys, they were never made for retards

i liek

Nigger you're retarded. They were intentionally made for people who struggle with autism and ADHD. It's quiet and it spins, which they both love. They've been using fidgit spinners for awhile before it became a trend.

Spinners were actually created to keep hyperactive potatoes occupied.

You faggot potato.

No they were made for niggers and retards! The lowest of the low, just a notch above jews. No serious adult would ever spin one of those mongloid toys in public.

Wtf is a spinner? Is it just an autism toy to make the knives sales a "sealed deal"?

>you're a faggot, Harry!

I haven't seen that pic in a long time, user...

autism at its finest

It's just another trend for kids. I remember snap bracelets, gak and pogs. It's worthless garbage. It's sad if an adult buys these things just as sad as it would be if you saw an adult but pogs or snap bracelets

i have that knife man

What are spinners good for?

>spinners, ahh, what are they good for

absolutely nothin'

Well, kids, at least.

Spinning.

I don't know why these fidget spinners are getting so much hate, they're great. Sometimes you're just sitting or standing around, waiting for your next e-mail at work, and your hands get bored. Perfect cure.

I have no idea what the spinner is or what it's purpose is. Does it sharpen the knife or does it serve as a placemat for the knife? Also. It's kinda gay looking

I used to work at a gas station and would see adults buy lunchables from time to time

Pretty.

Simplicity makes simple things extraordinary, user.

Very true. It bothers me that normal people would use them to be trendy and in turn hurt those that need them. I've heard that schools are banning them because every kid wants to spin those fuckers around when meanwhile they have no reason to. I hate this world sometimes.

ITT: OP, replying to his own threads about how it's cool and "pretty". Pack of lies. Autism ensues

If I saw you doing this in person, like it was a trend and you where purposefully doing it so people saw and you where getting attention, the first thing I would imagine is: "Huh, so this is where all that loose change I put in donation pots goes for.... good for you buddy, you have something that matters to you and allows people to look at you without having to sideglance"
Thank you for that

There are adults watching My Little Pony, and you're complaining about adults using a little spinny thing?

that got me good user

knife is cool, fidget spinner is autistic though. it looks like its made out of crystallized bismuth but it probably isnt because that shit is brittle i think.

Mlp is dead, it was just an ironic trend at best. No one cares anymore.

I think you should stab yourself at least once.

Shitty gas station knife. Gay rainbow finish. Idc bout ur spinner. Good day.

I make fun of "Bronies" just as much, if not with more hate. I don't troll when I slam those horsey faggots: I actually want to smash their teeth thru their face and hope to GOD that the anesthesiologist accidentally gets the medicine wrong and gives them something that would mitigate their pain. There is nothing lower in life than those pony faggots... except maybe a faggot calling his rainbow knife and a similar "spinner" bad ass

uhh, yeah, trying going to /mlp/ or google "bronycon" and realize you're full of shit and talking out your ass

OP wasn't happy being a regular retard so he went the extra step and became an edgy retard.

God you are the biggest fucking faggot, how is it hurting anybody?

"autism" hehehe

stick it in your pooper, then stab yourself with the knife, post pic on b, faggot.

sounds like you need some friendship bud

Jesus Christ OP, you actually spent money to get those? That's embarrassing af

SAY IT AGAIN!

By undermining their capacity to develop individuality and reinforcing their inability to pay attention to the world around them.

But you're too busy playing autism faggot wheel , Counterstrike, League of Faggots or MLP to understand any of that.

Agreed. It's fucking gay and so is OP

/thread

How old are you that you think these things are cool?

Fag

How does other people using the same object mean that tards suddenly get less use out of them? Stop projecting your insecure pony fetishes on me, faggot.

not even a butterfly
pleb

We have matching spinners

Says the guy into MLP and rainbow knives and a faggy spinner that will not get used for anything other than showing pictures of online, scraping the last rod-bits of cum from his MLP cum jar, or hopefully, hopefully becoming an hero

If you don't understand after the point has been explained to you multiple times, I'm beginning to understand why you would be using a retarded person's therapy aid for recreation.

I don't use fidget spinners, I'm not a queer. You still haven't answered the question.

It's at less then half of it's peak
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=/m/0czdsgs
And that's including kids.

Why do people unironically buy these things? The reason why they are popular is because people make fun of it because it's intended for retards.