A deadly missile has been fired by terrorist and cannot by destroyed but can only be diverted to:

A deadly missile has been fired by terrorist and cannot by destroyed but can only be diverted to:

1. A football stadium full of 100,000 people
2. A conference of 200 of the world's top physicist
3. A large park with 200 people, which includes your wife (in silhouette)

You alone have the authority to choose which of these 3 places to divert the missile. In the aftermath everyone in the world will know that you had the authority to divert the missile and that your wife was in the park. Which place do you choose to divert the missile?

Stadium, is that even a hard decision?

The stadium. It's not everyday that you get a chance to red the world of 100K football fans.

Where does it go if I don't divert it?

I don't have a wife so the park.
If I somehow do have a wife then it would be the 200 physicists. Minimal damage and I'm sure their research can be found and duplicated. If I could though I would just put the missile on myself though.

Football stadium. Most football fans, and sports fans in general are useless pieces of trash anyways.

Football stadium.

Why would I blow up my wife or people that matter

>A football stadium full of 100,000 people
And nothing of value was lost

ja kill this black girl (in pic)

Which teams (or music groups) are playing in the stadium?

Ariana grande

This

Can't I just divert it to OP's birthday party so the death toll is just one loser?

But... people will know your decision. Think of the backlash

Physicists obviously

What user said
>Who cares about a little spilt beer

football stadium
They are long gone their use by date, bunch of brainless zombified mass television, mass advertised gumps without any intellectual capacity to further develop themselves, and gain interests in any worthwhile activity.

it won't be easy but I'm prepared to be celebrated as a hero

>Wife or stadium?

Is my team playing?

>triggered

4. OP's anus

The stadium, simply to open people's eyes to the magnitude of the situation.

For example if it was Islam, maybe less people would be blindly defending the religion of sand people.

>Think of the backlash
I'll take the credit

Probably the park, and also call my wife and tell her to herself and everyone she possibly can in the park to GTFO

Media will be divided and shit will move on.

Only thing for certain is they'll do anything to take the blame off the Muslims that fired the missile in the first place

1. people who enjoy sports are plebs

As a physicist, I just want to know why us? :'D

/thread

Harmlessly into the sea off the coast of Korea. I just wanted to see the murderous intent of Sup Forums.

None. This is just a restating of the trolley problem. I have no moral imperative to save anyone, but I *do* have a moral imperative not to actively harm anyone. By taking action, I am choosing to take the lives of someone through a conscious action on my part. The only moral action is not to choose any course of action and simply stand aside and watch.

The wife one is too easy for me

>they'll do anything to take the blame off the Muslims that fired the missile in the first place

That's liberalism for you

1. A football stadium full of 100,000 worthless people

You alone have the authority to choose which of these 3 places to divert the missile. In the aftermath everyone in the world will know that you had the authority to divert the missile and that your wife was in the park. Which place do you choose to divert the missile?

4. Every Nigger on the entire planet earth est. 1,911,311,654,430 everyone with nigger blood.

The real question is: Where in the fuck is the missile going if I leave it alone?

1. A football stadium full of 100,000 Niggers

that stadium only holds 80,795

>they'll do anything to take the blame off the Muslims that fired the missile in the first place

They'll report on how minorities were targeted because the majority of players were black.

Then CNN will claim that the white members of the crowd were simply there to watch blacks get killed like they did in the Colosseum.

Whites them become responsible.