Any medfags here know what these red and brownish dots are on my foot? Please I need serious answers I'm fucking scared

Any medfags here know what these red and brownish dots are on my foot? Please I need serious answers I'm fucking scared.

I believe those are called freckles

Thats gonorrea bro. You should hurry and check yourself out

Also if you have any on your dick its def gonorrea

amputation imminent

have you considered playing in traffic? that will remove all future medical issues and reduce your overall medical costs.

>trust me
>I'm a doctor

jesus dude, did you chew your big toenail off?
Also, kinda just looks like ginger freckles

They mean you sit around to much and are probably a becoming a fat fuck if you haven't already.

How do I know? I have them on my foot. Asked my doctor and he told me that is where your circulation is poor because of weight and it causes iron to build up which can be seen like that.

I don't have any on my dick just only have these dots on my foot, i keep looking this stuff up and keeps saying something about std but ive never had sex or done anything related to sex but only masturbate, and I normally masturbate about once a week...

kek

skin cancer and lots of it.

Knife accident with toenail because i don't have toenail clippers.

get some. that shits fucked

What, like a box cutter? How the fuck do you use a knife to cut toenails?

So if I exercise more would they go away or are they permanent?

def permanent. they will start spreading unfortunately

Switchblade

Could go either way. But best get up and start moving around more. I am a programmer so I invested in a standing desk.

you dont fucking deserve toes

All over my foot or all over my body? So no way to treat it..

I think we'll need knife & hacked toenail picture.

Can spread up your legs if you don't start dropping weight. IF you start to drop weight and move around more it won't spread

Also, is that your mattress? get a sheet you animal

Well then, I need to stop stressing eating, I've been stress eating because one of my friends died months ago and then because of that I've been stress eating because of it since. I'm at 225 pounds I think I should lose about 90 pounds, that might help.

It's difficult for me to sleep with a bed sheet on.

Yea I got mine when I hit 250 (My ideal weight is 200 due to my build) but I am up in the 345 range now and they have gotten really bad

Because (x3)

THAT'S FROM DIABETES BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAT FUCK!

I'd be more worried about that gigantic second toe. whew

102kg aint that heavy unless you are short.
You short bro?

>Im a doctor

I'm 6'1

He should just have a small build.

Neck and Shoulder Size can make the difference of a 6 foot man being healthy at 160 or WAY under weight.

Freckles.

This picture says way too much about you as a person. Please get your shit together and stop being such a disgusting animal.

Amen !

England sucks.

Is that a foot or a hoof?

It's my vietnam

Damn OP looks like you've got faggotonitus. You're gonna die soon so you may as well slit your wrists.

Nigger

Will someone be my new dad

As long as I get to pound your little sissy ass.

I believe you've got a bad case of the ginger

Yes

quit being a pussy

Had the same thing. Eat more fruits and vegetables.