Fluffy Thread V3

Fluffy Thread V3

Theres a certain Mod that keeps on deleting these threads... Were not breaking any rules so i have no understanding as to why tgey keep doing it,
But anyway lets get this show on the road

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prolly upset about their trap threads getting bumped. This is like the 5th fluffy thread I've scene today. Post away!

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Updated yesterday. More coming soon. Please follow and enjoy.

Really, loli shota pedo shit is totally cool but this gets banned immediately? God damn the mods are pieces of shit. FUCK YOU GOOK MOOT AND ALL OF YOUR SLANT EYED CRONIES!

Scootafluf pisses me off with all the hugbox shit

I love the therapy that fluffy threads give to psychopaths like me

Last one from me, I gotta get some sleep.

>Were not breaking any rules
>Note: "ZOMG NONE!!!1" applies to moderators as well.

Good point. I guess that why i see the entire catalog 404d every so often

I used to start these a while back and would get banned from making threads for a month wtf nigger

Anyone lurking?

I am.

Keep posting. If you have foal abuse that would be great. Fluffies with different colored mane would be great as well.

I don't know what I expected coming into this thread but holy fuck

You'll be back.
Remember you're here forever.

Bout time you showed up.
You're here forever too!

Kweh.

Alright, here's a new game...

This is bricket, decide what he did and what will happen to him next. you can either draw or write what happens next. let's try and get a whole story out of this.

I never said I was mad dickface I'm still here.
Just mind blown that's all. Other dude got it right, I'll probably be back. This shit is fascinating

Still can't believe this ends here

He got sick and threw up the sketti and wasted it. Now he gets hung up by his tail. String that nigga up

>black hand
Fuckin niggers
This happened because these bongo bongo ass chicken munching fucktards messed up. I'm happy to see fluffy abuse but small brained chimps are to blame

Love shit like this. "Almost mummahs" are the best for abuse

As his owner picks him up he makes "bad poopies" The owner is disgusted and the poop acts like lube, and bricket slips out of his owner's grasp.

Oh come on, could have very easily just tightened the string and left it for long enough.