How do I mentally prepare myself to fuck a fatty?

How do I mentally prepare myself to fuck a fatty?

Also chubby girl thread

What's that?
A Fatty for ants?

Are we talking curvy or a land whale

Look in the mirror every morning and night for months, telling yourself this:

"You are worthless. You are worse than worthless. If you were worthless, you could just be alone. But you're so bad, you have to offer yourself up as a sacrifice for women who don't deserve love. And you're such a terrible person that you have to make yourself happy about doing this."

Step 1) Lobotomize yourself for even thinking about it.

Depends how you look at her. She's short, so she looks fatter than she probably is, sorta looks like a sausage roll. Cute face tho. Been having a dry spell but I'm not sure if I should degrade myself to that level

Masturbate then think about it

I fuck mine everyday

faggots

You dont be a bitch and take the fatty casue fatties give good head.

And also dont look like fucking skeleton twigs.

Please see:

Remember when the word curvy used to mean a Victoria's Secret model with huge tits and a huge ass?

The word's meaning has been fucking decimated now.

What a silly use of the word. Clearly "curvy" should refer to a woman's ability to curve the fabric of local space-time with her mass.

Just keep telling yourself, "I'm not gay".

Tell yourself that a hole's a hole, any port in a storm, etc.

more

Degrade yourself? Stop being a faggot and admit that you can't get any anywhere else. As if fucking a girl who isn't a land whale was some sort of tragedy. Go get fucked by some giant dong you obvious faggot

Get drunk and don't. Don't you have standards? It's ok for men to be chubby, not women.

"Rubenesque" is the word we use to describe thicker, curvier women, and it's named for an artist who drew them in like the year 1600
Get some fucking perspective, you child.

enjoy it you psychopath. you won't regret it.

The key is to have an erection. If you can't do that with her, find someone else.

get drunk, pray you don't get whisky dick.
Also if she has pubes theyre likely to smell really bad

I fucked my fat friend last summer. Besides that I couldn't look in the mirror for a week it was ok. Ofc she told all her friends. Fucking bitch. I m a fat fucker now.

Why do you deserve love if you think someone doesnt purely because they are fat?

This, if you aren't into her you aren't into her and it will be a real struggle.

If you think you arre but aren't sure, just think of her on her back naked sweaty panting with you pounding away close to cumming.

If that doesn't excite you and give at least a semi then you are wasting your time and hers.

My current gf weights 200lbs for 6 feet, how would you call that ? Chubby ?

Just close your eyes and picture yourself fucking to normal chicks. Pressed against each other.

put it in the belly button

Go whale watching

do nothing, if you're into it it's meant to be other wise kys

This.

You get it up and get it in

Pretty simple actually.

Pic related.

be prepared to do most of the work, she may get rly tired rly fkin fast on top

Also, don't 69 unless you want to possibly die. Happened to me once and I had to punch the bitch in her kidneys.

kek

'decimated' means to reduce something to a tenth of its original size or amount. Decimal, decimated.

He said chubby not whale, If you can't handle a chubby chick on top of you then maybe you should kys

BY a tenth of its amount, actually. So to nine tenths.

When guys say chubby on this site, I usually imply it to mean whale. They envision some Behemoth/Moby Dick lookalike as Sophie Dee or some other curvy bitch

Don't.
If you don't want to then don't, save them for the rest of us. Don't ruin a good woman with your vapidity.

u gotta ask urself, how is she gonna have to prepare herself to pityfuck a loser like u

Kek..

lul

/thread

That's the issues right there, stop using words like curvy to describe whales. Chubby chicks are hot, curvy and thick. Whales are nasty, fat and have serious health issues.

the tits will hang into her armpits, the pussy will seem like it is unwashed, but just wait till you smell down there

That's good breeding material.

Who broke your heart?

chubby girls done right, post more like them!

Just fuck her from behind

gross

fat...

Interest?

>How do I mentally prepare myself to fuck a fatty?
If you have to psych yourself up for it, you aren't doing it for fun. Find someone hotter.

Solid advice. I never turned downed the opportunity to fuck a fatty/chubby because of this. It's the same thing I've been telling my friends.

Also, in most cases the chubby ones are far more crazy in bed. I miss my first fatty, she loved getting cum over her big tits and taking it anal.

Do you have kik?

My fuck slut

Nice spread

prepare for the smell when doggy style... I was fucking some and i could smell a mix of sweat and shit from her asshole. I almost puke.

Fucking some unhygenic fat bitches then.

Posting my chubby

Same goes if you're a dude, I don't wanna be giving head and smelling the warm smell of ya taint mixed in with your chocolate starfish.. skinny or fat clean your back badge

Think of the hundreds of thousands of fat girls that get teased in school who are so chubby in early middle school or earlier that grow breasts and attract fleeting attention of the boys at that time then suddenly get pure hate and vitriol from the skinny girls.

They go home and are consoled by their Daddy who assures them they are pretty and then say if they weren't their Daddy and were a boy their age that they would be lucky if they could be their friend or - even date them. Their older brothers say roughly the same thing which piques the girls' interest.

"Reaally, Bro?", she blushes.

"Yes. Now shut up already and leave me alone."

"Ok", she giggles, "you liike me?"

"Shut up!"

Later that night her bro and sometimes the dad think about her pokey puffy nipples and wonder what shade of soft pink they are. They might try to sneak a peek at her in the shower while claiming urgent need to use the toilet. They might accidentally graze her chest with the back of their hands while wrestling or when driving her to school, do a sudden hard stop in a dangerous traffic situation and "protect her" from going through the window by putting their hand directly on the girls' chest to Save her. They act embarassed and apologize profusely saying omg I'm so sorry- please don't tell your mother. The girl may or may not Know instinctively to check out their male relatives boner- but she will Definitely Know when a male is lying to her about it being an accident. She brushes it off to a male Need to touch her.

Such girls learn at an early age that makes Want to touch and see their breasts.

Some bros and dads go too far and touch them at night.

Chubby girls need attention just as much if not More than regular girls, and are often Quite willing to be your perfect fuck puppet, having spent their early years being touched and felt up or spied upon by males related to them that society forbid to do much more than that.
Are You ready to be her replacement Daddy or Bro?

a drink or two might not be the worst idea

Start the foreplay off in the shower so you can wash out her nastiness.

just think that you will have a lot of climbing holds to grab

Doggy style is always good advice. You can play with her ass too.