/metal/

nu-males delight edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yexaCe2Yj38
youtube.com/watch?v=DQgUENZ25fI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you guys so knowledgeable about what nu-males like? really makes one think...

first for nu-males deserve rights too

juast got this from local record shop for 35

nu-male band

Have you ever heard of Sun Tzu

This general is still complete shit

>trailer park disturbed

>swamp slipknot

I've been enjoying it

>Swamp Slipknot

>quagmire mudvayne

>Lousiana limp-bizkit

>melodeath

Man what a disappointment
And I loved all their previous albums

Is ROTN Nu-Male

Kill yourselves

>cajun korn

>OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU
metal for this feel?

Do I really need to say it?

I use to lurk Sup Forums from till about 2015.

why doesn't Sup Forums appreciate acid bath anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=yexaCe2Yj38

Sup Forums decided to go 100% Sup Forums and just shit on everything because being sincere or forming an opinion is too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=DQgUENZ25fI

Because it's fun to come up with new ways of saying redneck numetal.

but thats why youre a retard.

acid bath isnt new metal

>incestual incubus

/metal/ self-quarantined itself in its own echo chamber and all the useful posters left only to show up for 1 month in the year

this isn't to refer to acid bath specifically since people used to always shit on them but for the general phenomena of how shit the signal to noise ratio has become at peak hours

Sorry user, it is

I bet you think you're part of the "useful posters" group

If those are his actual legs I'd still fuck him desu

>what about doooogs

>what about caaaaaaaaaatssss

>WHAT ABOUT CHICKENNNNNNSSSSS

LIKE RATS

BY FOLLOWING

ROOOOOOTS

That's a siq cover tbqh

BLOODY

BUT WHYYYY

SABBAAAAAAATH

>got this from local record shop for 35

Cents?

when is tribal metal coming back?

HELLO UPTOWN

HELLO DOWNTOWN

It's decent melodeath as an album but Reclaim The Sun is a legit amazing track if you like the genre imo

Is tribal metal a bunch of niggers pounding on dirt drums and screaming or what

You've never heard Sepultura?

Also yes

I am aware of Sepultura but I'm not their biggest fan or anything, I didn't know they went by "tribal metal" at any point

I'm sure someone called the Roots album that at least once before

I like it when the thread dies

Where were you when you realized HammerFall is the best True Heavy Metal band ever?

>true metal

this is easily the worst thing to happen to the genre ever

Balls deep inside your mother's rancid cunt.

>Listening to anything besides Key Dragon and thinking you're trve

>tfw when my wife bought me this for Father's Day

Did her son enjoy it?

Out of curiosity, what's the consensus on Ghost?

fuck right off

They're great

you're a liar and a pig

What do you dislike about Ghost, user?

Good for what they do.

Not an actual answer, fuck you
I highly doubt Sup Forums would come to such a simple conclusion, let alone such a shining one.

well mainly the music but also the visual aspect of it

Decent, but not metal

Where were you when you realized that /meal/ is basically 15 or so douchebags that just sit here and post the same shit over and over plus a couple of casuals that actually bring in new content?

/meal/ (and Sup Forums in general) is the worst website that I've ever seen in terms of being an echo chamber.

>ghost is somehow not metal

Please, there's way more tenuous acts that accepted as completely metal. Don't be a trveniggvr

>pretending he doesn't know what the consensus is already
go fuck a goose
fucking your mother

It's not metal, though.

user no one cares you've posted this like 5 times now

Buttfucking your father

it's not metal, you mouthbreather

The inappropriate metal label is what makes nu-males love it in the first place

I wonder how /meal/ manages to get worse every time I come here, it's like a shepard's tone of garbage

t. unironic nu-male

Ghost is literally just rock. It would be a stretch to even call it trad, much less metal in general.

>it's like a shepard's tone of garbage

pic related

>I've been posting here since 2015, kid, I'm an oldfag

Because retards like you make posts like that

Show 1 good post you made ever

I think was pretty clever

Anyone else collect tapes?

yeah plenty of hipsters here

>literally just a generic insult

If that passes for clever to you then that explains a lot.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "t. nu-male" comment up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose to type "t. nu-male". I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you type it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting "t. nu-male". Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic metalfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "t. nu-male". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>t. triggered manlet

Cool. What's your latest buy?

Nerd

t. nu-male

t. numale

Cool

t. alpha male

>ask about band
>Sup Forums starts shitting all over itself autistically
Fuck me, why did expect anything different?

idk, best to forget Sup Forums exists

You forgot that Sup Forums is actually terrible, and that /metal/ is the best thread on Sup Forums because Sup Forums is that awful.

wich genre is the ultimate nu-male repellent?

which*

GLAM

I don't know. You really shouldn't post anything here that isn't specifically designed to be submerged in shit. Sup Forums in general is terrible and /meal/ is an even more insular cesspool of memes and people that actively kill any actual discussion.

Crossover thrash and HM2-core.

not glam

Power

numale posting was started by people being bullied for liking sunbather so that I guess