What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

"bobo gago putang ina give me banana"

Faggot mass murderer.

I hope he gets caught doing drugs.

fucking kek

who the fuck is that

His son does drugs.

A real human bean

I think he should capture ISIS alive and throw them out of a plane, then shoot them.

President of FLIPpines. Hates drugs and kills monkey banana flips that does drugs. Do some research faggot.

fuck me daddy duterte

>butthurt enough to flip off europeans and bring up their colonialism and general dickery/invasions etc
>not butthurt enough to change his country's name so it isn't named after spanish royalty

Bit of a dumb cunt desu

Going to end up in den Haag eventually.

Ya'll just mad because you're probably drug using degenerates and you know deep down he's right and you deserve to be purged

preach motherfucker.

>Do some research

either that or i can continue to not give a rats ass about the fucking philippines

Yikes

>Ya'll just mad because you're probably drug using degenerates

What's wrong about doing drugs?

what is good about doing drugs?

Experience new things and sometimes learn from those experiences.

Only niggers mess around with drugs. Why would you be proud of being compared to violent poverty stricken smelly niggers? All your money should go towards your family. You need to grow the fuck up user.

good things? I presume mostly bad as I had a couple of mates die because of overdose of drugs and some people doing crazy shit because of drugs.

Your argument is invalid.

No, mostly good. I have many friends who have fun using drugs and do well in school/work/life in general.

Your argument is invalid. Or your friends are simply retarded fucks who would have ruined their life with or without drugs.

This

Your future wife is a filipina

>I presume mostly bad as I had a couple of mates die because of overdose of drugs and some people doing crazy shit because of drugs.
nice emotional reasoning, looks like you were born with the wrong genitals mate. how does some junkies overdosing compare to recreational controlled use?

I think he's a piece of shit, but I am against intervention in the area by outside forces.

Trump is buddy buddy with him and may or may not be for intervention in the area if they get invaded or start shit with someone else.

Word on the street is this guy is currently talking shit to China who's talking shit right back. They have some disagreement about offshore oil drilling rights in what China considers Chinese waters.

But then again we(the US) don't agree with China on what's considered international waters in that area either. Everyone in that area draws the lines different when it comes to who owns the ocean/airspace over it. China thinks they damn near the entire damn ocean/sea. Other countries think they own at least a few miles of the water off the coast of there own damn land.

Problem is China has the navy to back up their position and the smaller countries don't.

We've been flying water that China thinks they own for a while now. They yell at us over the radio that it's Chinese airspace, we yell back that it's international waters.

The guy in the picture you posed is drilling for oil in what China does not think is Filipino waters. They told him to cut it out or it could lead to war.

I'm personally against intervening in the area. But Trump is probably ready to jump right in and drag us into what ultimately has nothing to do with us.

Everyone know you should never start a land war in Asia. No what knows what the fuck do when that land is covered in water.

It'd be news if China blew up one of their oil rigs. We would never even hear about it if China commandeered one.

I don't think he's a piece of shit because of the land disputes. I think he is a piece of shit because he is encouraging citizens to kill any drug users they find, no trial or even cops involved. He is literally encouraging murder of drug users by ordinary people. And they are currently killing drug users, often without proof. You really do not want to know how bad it is.

All your buds are followers and privileged whites. You can't have fun if you're not high on something cause you're weak and you're a degenerate. How do you sleep at night knowing your drug use has innocent children killed in countries you've never been to cause you're a sheltered white?

All bark, no bite.

Muslims are fucking shit up and he aint done shit about it

*Mic Drops*

What would americans feel if the Philippines becomes a US state?

Just more muslims to bitch about

Me, a sheltered white, when you're the one who's afraid to think and try things for himself? Your post reeks of irony.

>How do you sleep at night knowing your drug use has innocent children killed in countries you've never been to cause you're a sheltered white?
If that really was the case, I'd answer - not my problem. I'm not the closeminded moron whom chooses to support the prohibition of drugs, causing bad hombres to have control and power due to easy money.

Maybe they shouldn't be drug users then user. You don't know what they have yo deal with cause you live I perfect white suburbia. But people in those fucked up countries have to deal with druggie fucks and violence. Druggies deserve to die

With your military advancement you can kill and destroy the muslims in the Philippines easily

I think he is pretty cool

At the end of the day at lest I'm not a degenerate druggie who doesn't contribute to society. Grow the fuck up user and use that money for something wise like your family or school. I hope you grow up soon and quit wasting your life and following your loser druggie friends.

Mindanao is muslim

Naw, i'm so far in debt and burnt out they wouldn't willingly put me in situation where i'm required to be responsible. I'm canadian and if they would, fuck it i'll do my time

Is the muslim situation in the Philippines that bad? Iean any first world country can and could destroy the muslims in the Ph easily

I have no money problems whatsoever.

I understand you get all your information about drug-use from the TV, so I have to break it to you, it's far from the truth.

Just mindanao at the moment. here in luzon there are muslims but they are peaceful

I honestly think all white cucks and niggers need to be purged from our motherland. Like everyday I go to uni and all I can think about is shooting up all the foreign kids at my school. White cunts and niggers need to gtfo of my country, all they do is rape trannies and do shabu fucking degenerates

Koreans mostly?