My Situation:

My Situation:

The Basics -
>I'm in my early 30's, my wife is turning 19 soon.
>We've been together for 3 years, and have a 2 yo son. She's pregnant with our second child right now, I don't think she would ever leave me
>She comes from a large family, is a middle child
>her mother is in her late 40's
>Wife is closest with her 13yo sister
>I'm white, wife and family are Latina, just in case you were wondering

Her mom is a butterface with a nice ass. She got drunk at a party and the neighbor's 19yo son fucked her when she was basically unconscious. Wife's family put all the blame on her. I was the only to support her through this time, and we became really close. One night while we were talking after dinner, wife went to sleep early, was pregnant at the time. We're drinking Stella Artois, (I like to think that with all the arguably bad decisions I've made, my choice of drink isn't one of them. Beer and Bourbon bitches) I was pouring another bottle in her glass, when I noticed her shirt was hanging down low enough that her bra was exposed. She noticed and almost immediately leaned in to kiss me. One thing led to another and she ended up blowing me. I guess she really appreciated the support, that was the start of a period where we fucked multiple times daily until we mutually ended it when my son was born.

At her mom's suggestion, sister came to stay with us starting this January. Her family looks up to me, have a stable/well paying job, take good care of my wife and son. No one suspects anything is going on between the sister and me, even if my wife catches us flirting, she jokes that maybe sister has a crush on me and says it's cute.

My problem is she hasn't had her period since March, and is getting light morning sickness. How long before it's noticeable, she's small like 80 lbs. idk for sure, and how do I fix this before my life is fucked?

I've heard Motrin works, but don't know if it's safe.

Literally just get a Plan B pill at any pharmacy.

wow you ruined her life, lol. How do you feel about that?

Stop fucking things.

>my god

>wanna write about teen pregnancy
>put gril on the cover that she clearly adult
>title "children having children"
>???
>be a moron

Not in the US, abortion is legal here... but I'd need a doctors consultation with her and a note. 15 is AOC, so I'd kinda be fucked

Not Great

I ain't reading all this bullshit

>my wife is turning 19 soon.
>She's pregnant with our second child right now,

baahaha, how people manage to ruin their lives is amazing to me

This this and this op

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kill yourself.

Good bait btw. I give it a 6/10

get a female friend to help you, tell you been been fucking kids and dun goofed

or doa ned flanders impression and tell her you been done diddling whilst been fiddling in her cake holerino

Does this actually work because I've been doing this shit for years, I mean the closest I got was this little Lupe in Alabama when her parents weren't home and I had to sneak out the back when all these cunts came yelling "Stop Pedo Stop".

Any tips?

>tell her that your son raped her sister
>son goes to jail
>new son gets born from sister
>the number of kids you have to raise remains the same

in the end nothing changes and nothing of value is lost

You're going to jail and will never see your kids again. Congrats.

This may work, people here have a lax attitude about sex, hence why it's no problem the age of my and me. It's just the state that takes it seriously. A couple years ago this wouldn't have mattered, AOC was 13 but they recently raised it because of NGO campaigns

Sorry, forgot to say thank you. I'm taking care of my son, he woke up crying. I've been fucking stressing about this and other shit, but that's not an excuse to forget my manners :)

dont worry about it, that would be your only realistic option depending on what it's like where u live, here in the uk just go to the doctors or family planning and they give you all sorts of shit for free and no questions asked most of the time

heres a tip: keep your dick in your pants retard
or how about wear a god damn condom
buy a fleshlight if you need to

I was a little drunk at the time, was wearing a condom, and then like an idiot i took it off because it was hard getting it in and I was going soft from the lack feeling. I hate condoms for that reason.

AOC is 16 right?
If NGO's in your country started campaigning to raise it to 18 would they succeed?
What's the attitude toward sex with girls that age there, do they even care if there's any age diff.?

Anyone else have a similar experience, not the whole thing. But getting a young girl pregnant or even just hooking up with one.

Nigger, if you don't know how to buy shit online then you shouldn't be using the internet.

virgin detected

Any pics of the mom?

so thinking that fucking your wifes entire family including her underage sister means being a virgin?

nope. it's the way you talk that outs you.

im not the first guy, just thought that it was stupid to call him a virgin for what he said

None worth posting

You sound like a virgin too.

jokes on you, I pay for sex

Anyone know how to get rid of location data or anything else identifying from pics and vids?

You're a fucking idiot OP.

It's a fucked up sich, but I have no regrets... Shit was tight

Oh, I see, it makes some sense then.

I take back my comment about you.

I would try asking google i hear hes a pritty smart dude

first guy here, not a virgin :)

your projecting outs you as a virgin though

How is that ruining your life? Having children is a great thing.

Still wanna see her please

in case op is not making this shit up, dude you fucked up big times,learn to control your urges you fucking animal

well mate I'll say you clearly don't care that much about your wife and your kid regardless of how drunk you were

change your name, leave the country LOL

home abortion kit

you will need to isolate her for 3-4 days

send the wife away on a trip or something

do it now, abortion is harder the later stage it gets

not at 19 though mate

you need a stable career then have kids

oh wait, march? lol nigga you are fucked

you should have acted sooner

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING ANIMAL

yes 16 here,being older is frowned upon now since in the last few years faggotry and left wingers have deemed something legal to be morally wrong

You may not be a virgin, but you really talk like an idiot who isn't familiar with sex whatsoever.

so let me get this straight. You had sex with a 15 year old girl and had a child with her. You had sex with her mom thanks to alcohol. And you even had sex with her currently 13 year old sister. And you're about 30 years old.

how about you rot in a hole degenerate pedophile. Try that in my country and you'll be found dead in a ditch.

Dude, I just sifted through about a thousand photos, didn't find shit. There were photos of her but she's either surrounded by family or in our house. Nothing I couldn't crop down to more than a small thumbnail, you know because of anonymity reasons.

I'm American, but living overseas has shown me proven that a lot of Western preconceptions about sex are bullshit. 15 year old girls get married and start families here, it doesn't traumatize them or ruin their lives. Labeling someone a pedophile for being attracted to women who've already developed shows your ignorance. Also you are a faggot

>grass on the field play ball
simple low level of intelligence to be expected from a suck fuck. You assume i'm ignorant to this subject because you've never studied child psychology. Also you're a faggot piece of shit degenerate inhuman scum that deserves nothing less than a hot iron shoved down your dick hole.

>it doesn't traumatize them or ruin their lives
Same fucking excuse you would expect from a child abusing sex offender.

More detail on what happened with the sister,

Did you vote for Hillary?
We b president nigger, this bullshit is over now

The main problem comes from people who, in the light of societal acceptance of relationships between really young individuals and adults, would use the situation to pressure them into staying quiet and trapped into a relationship with the use of treats or emotional manipulation, giving a free pass to an almost "sex slave" type of situation where the kid/teen ends up forced to abide to what would be classified as abusive relationships.

Now, it's easy to say "if they don't want they'll speak out" but kids, differently than adults, really can get trapped in some pretty nasty situations, especially if the person they're involved is their legal guardian. That's the reason, at least the most rational one, to why these types of relationships aren't legal.

Having said that, people fapping to a 12/13 year old who are over the internet weaving their ass to an audience because they're bored, and then persecuting those people as "criminals" is just ridiculous, and straight out abuse of power.

only fucking idiots like you are stupid enough to vote. Everyone with a brain can tell you electoral votes are the only thing that matter. And they don't have to vote for the popular choice.

Calm down, "doctor".

If you really knew as much as you claim about child psychology you would know they want sex just as much as the next guy, and even more than the average joe in some cases.

/b should strip your photos of meta data when you upload them. If you can't show us the mom show us some of the fam, it's the least you could do.

fuckin kek'd

wait wat you fucked both the mom and her sister?

tl,dr OP fucks anything with a pulse

This is mostly common in children exposed to it by child molesters (such as yourself) and other children that have been exposed to it. Plus a girl giving birth can be life threatening if their body isn't fully matured and that doesn't happen until around 20

Just keep in mind in this culture they're not shy about talking about sex, even with kids. They don't give AF. Wife and sister joke about that kind of shit constantly

>We have an outdoor shower, It's open on one side
>Shampoo lathered in hair gets in eyes
>When I wash it out, notice sister standing across yard staring at my dick, first time she saw it.
>Notice, she's not as shy to talk to me from then on
>One day when I come home in the early afternoon, sister is in her room I hear low buzzing sound
>Go to room, notice bottle of KY Liquid and WeVibe Tango bought for wife not in box... bought that shit cause it's supposed to be the best clit vibe, use it on wife. Makes sex better IMO
>Go into her room, pretend I'm looking for cellphone, she has a shitty phone
>She gets embarassed, I play it off. She doesn't yell or ask me to leave, so I get down on my knees next to bed and slowly begin kissing her legs
>She never turned off the vibe, goes back to playing with herself
>I start eating her pussy and playing with her little breasts
>We did that for maybe an hour before wife and son came home from market

That's how it started, there wasn't any flirting or anything at first... I just went for it

Yeah, well, what else is new. How are you going to protect children from rapists without banning all forms of child sexual activity?

>wife is 18
>married for 3 years with 2 year old son
>married a 15 year old and got her pregnant
I'll take "things that never happened" for 200.

>Dat pic
Looked into this - the girl wasn't pregnant, she had some sort of disease in her bowels.

you're disgusting
living in a country full of savages turned you into a degenerate.

You were probably one before you entered the country so you're with your kind. you're in for a nuke purification.

You are a degenerate predator

We've been together since she was 15, I was 28 then, she was 16 when she gave birth. Got married after son was born.

So.... the real question..... legality and morality aside, since we are on a Mongolian Basket weaving forum and all,

As an adult, what does 13 yo pussy feel like?

please try and keep up

I don't know if I was a savage, but I've been on this site since '07, for what that's worth

TL:DR
OP is a pedo sex-tourist who got an underage pregnant and was too pussy to let her go.

Yeah, I'm jealous too

It's the tightest/wettest I've ever had, and her body is so soft.

>turning 19 soon
>been together 3 years

you would spend a long time behind bars. you're such a sick fuck you probably warped the story so you wouldn't sound like the one pulling the strings to achieve your goals of perversion. You took advantage of an intoxicated woman. and exposed yourself to two children.

you probably target children because they're the only thing your shrimp dick can fit in. You can't get a real woman sober because of how fucked up you are. You need to manipulate people who are easy to manipulate because no one would want to be around you if you didn't.

you have no hope in life why do you even keep going.

That's still a fair amount of abnormals in the world

I'm not advocating for absolute and total freedom for adults to have sex with children in any sense of the word, nor am I implying children aren't at risk when exposed to this type of situation, but denying that they are interested in sex, and may want to experience either amongst themselves or with someone they trust, is just disingenuous.

if people stop believing children have no interest in sex the next thing to happen is the age of consent will drop to 4 and then all the children will have aids.

Maybe you believe, teenagers are children incapable of forming opinions or making decisions, but they are not. The reason behind our society labeling them that way is children have no rights, they are a protected class under the jurisdiction of whatever laws we decide. Do you believe in Liberty or personal responsibility?

no lie, a lot of women think it's hot if their man impregnates their sister... bloodline broadens and the children are still genetically theirs anyway

everyone is capable of forming opinions and making decisions, but children form wrong opinions and make bad decisions because of their uneducated and inexperienced mind

faggot

The posts in this thread are a great way to show how Sup Forums has turned to shit

Fucking normalfaggots.

The disease is called "a pedophile" for those of you wondering.

jesus christ op

OP you're a child molesting piece of shit. I hope when she gives birth and you get arrested for being a child predator (100% going to happen you disgusting paedophile) and when locked up I hope the other prisoners make you eat glass and slam a reinforced door on your skull.

>and have a 2 yo son
>how do I fix this before my life is fucked
life been fucked for 2+ years, son

First problem with headline: Says "Children", but we mean "Teens". So, which is it?

Second problem: Look back 2 or 3 generations ago in most countries around the world. Even at 12 years old (not yet teenagers) many females are already having babies.

This is Time Magazine? How can they be this naive? Is it an act?

Sure, but that turns the discussion into a matter of what is forbidden knowledge, instead of keeping it on the realms of objectivity.

I'd be more than willing to accept any sort of argument to why a child of 10 should not engage into sexual relationships with anyone, for that matter, but if we're going to throw objectivity out of the window just for the sake of pushing an agenda, I don't think we'll ever get anywhere.

>Stop fucking things.
Ha Ha Ha!

Through my own personal experiance and through studying children i can tell you with out a doubt their decision making part of their brain isn't fully developed. its not some magical effect from "no rights" its because the physically arn't capable without guidance.

Again, teenagers aren't children. If you haven't figured out what sex is and what it means by 15, then you're retarded

itt: all the horny 14 year old's on Sup Forums are making excuses for still being virgins because the girls in their class won't fuck them
>it's ok for kids to have sex but society makes them feel bad so they wont

There is literally nothing to stop 50 year old greasy creeps from molesting a child against the parents' will if we let this knowledge hit the mainstream. Also what agenda are you referring to, protecting children from getting raped so hard they end up barren?

OP, what country is that?

wearing a condom is faggot shit. get her preg. if you get aids, oh well, kill yourself.

I live in Canada , about 20 miles south of Toronto . Although my wife and her family are from North China. (Which is why it's normalized)

u sick fuck

Wow you are one sick fuck

why do you need to ask?

and why would you ask here??!!!!!!

fix her up with one of your nerdy white friends who will desperately marry her and assume he is the father. jesus. do the same thing we all do with our wives' sisters.