Funeral is tomorrow. #dicksoutforbill

Funeral is tomorrow. #dicksoutforbill.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793
youtube.com/watch?v=HSVBPIA8Xk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uncrowned king of Sup Forums

what is this?

Imagine how awkward the tension is in the room. His faggotry will be the elephant in the room. Unspoken.

TFW your kid didn't reply to this post and you die while nutting

post on these pages. let Bill's memory live on

Nothing wrong with being a fag

i think this meme gives the most context to outsiders who don't understand

well... how many of us can say that we will die doing what we love best, then leaving an awkward and bizarre mess for our friends and loved ones to remember us by?

Guy fapping to chaturbate. Strokes out. Vidya still recording. Wife/paramedics try to revive. Only dick has life left. B/ros go into action. Find guy in Pa. find wife. Send pizza. Cuz feels. Find gay profile. Find fireman photos. Funeral home. Daughter. Truly epic night. Vid on liveleak.

Leave this poor dead guy alone

aw that's fucked up, dude died man c'mon let em mourn in peace...

Was an amusing day indeed

Anyone get his Kik account. Gotta be a gold mine.

what's the liveleak video called?

You must be new here...

Was funny,know let the guy died in peace,now his memory lives on chaturbate and Sup Forums

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793

Stroke or heart attack? Have heard both

Bill is a meme for the ages....

Does Sup Forums have the video?

One stroke too many

youtube.com/watch?v=HSVBPIA8Xk0

Will his funeral be streamed live on chaturbate for all his fans that couldn't make it?

Kekroo m8

DID HE CUM????

I have to have answers

He had ED, couldn't get hard, doubt he could shoot a load

you gotta admit, he was a man of the people. Saving lifes by day, sucking people off by night. Even after he retired he continued in his philanthropic endeavors, until the moment he died. I don't understand this false dichotomy you guys are trying to set up where a guy who likes s'n d cant also seriously want to serve the people.

>died jacking off on cam
Truly, he represented what is greatest in us all.

>philanthropic

more like phallanthrobic

tomato tomato

Dude, wtf

Got a pinch of unexpected feels, poor woman. #dicksoutforbill

Hahaha, this is so evil

why wasnt that nigga on the nofap challenge????

Did he go before he came, or did he come before he went ?

I do have some feels for the Fam. It's out there now. They are going to run into people, "your husband pulled me from a burning car, so giving". Or "your husband drove 70 miles to blow me and I didn't have to reciprocate, so giving" Or "I participated in #dicksoutforbill. It was my way of keeping his memory alive"

he went when he was going

Yeah, I also feel sorry for the bastard, cause in the end, we all potentially do hidden perverted stuff, which would break our reputation.

This is exactly Sup Forums. Perverted coldhearted bastards pointing fingers at those, who are unfortunate, to ease our own pain.

Let's see if we can get another Bill to help Bust a nut for our Bill.

That women loved that pervert more then anyone will ever love us.

#DicksOutForBill

Anyone else notice the wife took a solid 5 min to start cpr?

With his dick bouncing around still she may have had some fleeting chance at revival if she went right into action. However the couple minutes he was out for plus the 5 it took her to figure it out was enough to make this bills last show.

#dicksoutforbill

Is this real?

this is shooped right?
lol, fuck in 'ell

rip my nigga Sup Forumsill i still remember how socked i was when user posted his passing

Novak funeral home. Maybe we should leave our condolences on the Facebook. I'm not good with englishes. B\ros?

Post condolences. Capture snap pic. Keks. Profit?

is there a video showing his death

>browse /b
>"Leave this poor dead guy alone"

gtfo

Should we send flowers? Something simple, like.

"With Our Condolences, Sup Forums.
#DOFB"

link to full vid?

lets make #dicksoutforbill trending on twitter, to honor his memory

seriously fucking underrated post

full video pls
hes already dead in that liveleak vid

the thing about dead people is... they no longer care for the problems of the living.

He has left a legacy for us to follow. Maybe not to jack off but to do what the fucking fuck we want to do when we want to do it. Because that is the true face of freedom.

That man died doing what he loved..... literally.... May he be an inspiration to future leaders of the world. and to regular folks just like us.

i kekd hard

I get she doesn't know how long he's been in the chair in that state, but fuck me she freaks the fuck out for such a long time, before calling the ems if he had any potential of surviving the window was gone because she was freaking the fuck out instead of getting help

I know, right? It's almost like she was overwhelmed by panic and fear and couldn't think rationally.

and that is 9 times out of 10 why people don't survive these sorts of events. Because people are too dominated by emotional.

Seriously, fucking deal with that shit later, get all emotional later its fine, but in the heat of the moment focus on what you want most, the person surviving.

>expecting emotional intelligence
>from autists on Sup Forums

shiggy diggy

He doesn't know if he's cumming or going!

>freaking the fuck out in emergency situations
>emotional intelligence

I meant expecting anyone here to be able to empathize with what that woman is going through, ya dingus

So you've seen

right?

Sorry we don't know what it's like learning your newly ded husband of 40 years was secretly a cock sucking fiend.

Who's going to the funeral? Pants optional.

I wonder if his cock will still be wriggling at the funeral. Damn thing kept moving struggling to survive. Had a mind of its own, like, " fuck, not like this! Not like this!" Trying to slither away from the dying/beginning to decompose body of Mr. Bill

There has to be an user who is near Brownsville can represent b. Take vids. More Keks to be had. Lulz. Bill has given us this gift. Don't waste it b. Don't waste it.

the days of Sup Forums being hilarious are far and gone, user.

because pussies like you want it to be

blow me, fuccboi, I was back there trolling burba by reporting his posts to the fbi while you were in middle school

This was the best to happen to b in months. But the "J Lo fap thread" is ahead of #dicksoutforbill. What the actual fuck b?

#DicksOutForBill

It is one thing to be a fag and another thing being a fag in the closet who married a woman and can easily give her all sort of stds or worse aids. Hypocrite disgusting homo faggot. Of course, this is if the woman was his wife.

>Totally Discrete

ha ha ha ha!

Just how ol'Bill would want it being dominated and all.

You know there is some old dude in that town, that has been calling Bill a fucking faggot for years. That dude finally gets to say "I told you idiots that Bills was a fag" .. That guy should get a beer and an award for knowing a degenerate when he meets one.

Sup Forums was never good.

yes vindication. the coffee shop will be is bullypulpit

I know, right. I've heard of people dying behind the wheel. I'm sure it happens when old people die making love to their wives. It happens. But to die while doing a live show with many people has to be the most embarrassing way to go.

Wrong. Bill was beloved by all. Bill's mouth spread joy wherever he went.

>embarrassed
>died doing what you love

Pick one. Most of us can only dream of going out like Bill. You can't be embarrassed when you're dead.

Why does his dick keep moving?

Wieners never die.

>It was an honour to man the hose with you.

kek.

>And i feel a part of me will always be inside you.

SIDES ARE GONE!! MANY KEKS!

If you speed it up from the start you can tell he still alive, barely.

HIS DICK IS ALIVE BUT THE BODY DEAD

posting in epic bread

Now it's been a while since i kek'd like that on Sup Forums

Bump

21 dick salute for bill

Underrated
And looooooooooooooooooooool