Terrorism is just something we have to accept. I mean it's only dead white children

Terrorism is just something we have to accept. I mean it's only dead white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3emLCYB9j8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white children lives matters

>samefagging this hard

Smugly mocking another's misery is part and parcel of today's youth culture.
It's almost as if you applauded the bomber.
You're so cool.

It's a small price to pay for diversity.

>being this new
lurk more faggot

indeed

>white children lives matters
>only to their white child molesting parents and the fellow trailer trash methheads they sell them to.

#mostmuslisms

Sadick Khan should be executed by firing squad in the arena with full attendance in Manchester.

Since you care so much about white children, do you think the relatives of that child are ok with you posting pictures of her smashed body?

Why is the British government unwilling to protect British children?

since you care so much about white children, why don't you have any?

>Terrorism is just something we have to accept
Welcome to the world of Palestinians who have to worry about their children being murdered by terrorist Israeli troops every fucking day.

>It's a small price to pay for diversity.

You pictures aren't showing diversity. You posting pictures from countries that aren't divers at all. Which might be the reason for their ignorance.

Britbongs are more concerned about hate speech than murdered children.

>Why is the British government unwilling to protect British children?

They feast on your nazi butthurt. So do I.

>Britbongs are more concerned about hate speech than murdered children.

They also don't seem to be very concerned about brushing their teeth.

>It's a small price to pay for diversity.
>Actually this bombing, 9/11 and the majority of attacks that have taken place is the price our nations pay for siding with the genocidal and apartheid state of Israel

expect that number to go up

And we'll pretend we'll pretend pretend we're dead

Is America gonna have to come over there to England and straighten shit out for you queers? I think America is the only country left that still has any balls.

Think again cuck

HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH A GENERALIZATION ABOUT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM!!!

Actually we all got together some time ago and decide to contribute our the crown's allocated funds for the public's dental hygiene, maintenance and general dentistry to our beloved queen mother, so she could have her own personal wc carried behind her when she appears at ceremonial functions.

I say it was certainly money well spent!

Oh, I most certainly do. What do you think they are making all the cuts to public programs and healthcare services for; to line the pockets of Israel, of course!

That doesn't justify shit

Yeah you mean the children they train to be terrorists and send out to cause sensationalism. These kids literally attack the troops. I don't feel bad for any of these sand monkeys.

literally all of the EU has no balls. You are too scared of being "offensive." Your cancer is spreading to America with the growing amount of liberal dipshits. Please stop being such pussies.

let this meme die

>attack the troops
With wht , fucking rocks!?

You see hpw you like living under the yolk of some foreign army when they invade your trailer park and harrass and shoot your own unarmed inbred swamp rat offspring....

..oh yeah, they kind just did that, didn't they.

Its summer after all...

rocks?
you mean AK-47's, grenade's and suicide vests

Terrorists will kill a hundred children today in the middle East but "It's only white children". What?

Enjoy the uncivilized world your leaders have created, white devil.
Your chickens have come home to roost

When you lay with the devil (Israel) you will carry what it has spawned.

You get what you give, white devils.

No one cares
Not even your butt buddy Israel.

More Israeli orchestrated false flag attacks are coming.

Just wait and see.

Yes it is part of the new norm. Everybody is victimized at some point not just whites.

The problem is that we're boxing these people in with borders and boundaries, and they're lashing out.

A world without borders and bigotry would solve this problem.

false flag - yes. but you cite the wrong reasons. it was more likely someone trying to get this story into the news cycle in order to get the trump / russia story out of the cycle for awhile.

yet another lame smoke screen is what it was. there are many of these coming out lately. this means that the administration is feeling the pressure and beginning to crack.

Anyone in this thread that hasn't lost their mind, can we quit this whole "Palestine VS Israel" shit?

It doesn't take much to shed that convention and realize that both Israelites and Palestinians are Stupid, uncivilized, Morally-Corrupt shitheads, with no true democracy because their respecive yet common cultures and religions are basically INCOMPATIBLE with such a system of State.

You guys are essentially arguing who were the "Good Guys" in WW2..

So if you guys have any reason, think about it, and instead of arguing about whether to blame the Shekelfields or the McAkbars, just blame each for their own moral perversions.

It's not who did what or who did more.
It's that both did and are still doing.
And honestly, both sides are pretty fucking shit.

>praying to Allah and Jehovah for singles

So true. Fuck these Islamophobes. Most of them are basement dwelling white male neet losers anyways, LOL

I'm so happy to welcome our new muslim overlords

Also, Eurofags, it's a sanctioned invasion you've let in. It's not a question of culture but of economics.

You can't have both the immigrants and the amazing social standards. Pick One.

It's okay, you wanted to help, and everybody makes mistakes. Now send them back.

fake propaganda image

>Doesn't want to be called "anti-semite"
>Attempts to vilify both sides as being of equal fault so as not to be seen as another historically ignorant drone who sympathies with the apartheid genocidal state of Israel.
>Enjoys how the fence post feels up his ass

That's gross

I let. Either wife get raped by an African American. I'm so progressive

Fuck, man, if getting out of an obsolete 70 year old debate and seeing the truth, that both sides are equal and neither wants peace, if that makes me an antisemite, then fuck, I'm an antisemite!

>be me
>hate what israel does to palestine
>hate what palestine does to israel
>you should fear my opinion more than you fear the times Nasser went down every friday to mow you down
>now you say you want peace but you don't because you wouldn't be able to support yourself economically
>wat do

Not that the other side is that good, but you're no angel too, farouk.

>i love when arabs use chomsky knowing full well he doesn't like them either

>fake propaganda image
Well, I guess you calling fake pretty much makes it null and void along with the 5000 deaths of the children and people during the Israeli siege on Palestinian "protected" territories of winter 2015 who will no doubt claim to be fake as well.

educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=3emLCYB9j8c

Where can I get a shirt like his?

No such thing as Palestine

terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city with muslim population

it's a conspiracy!

>i love when arabs use chomsky

I'm no Arab you backwoods inbred white trash meth addict.

I didn't like they did that either but that doesn't make it less so that you put up missile bases in civilian housing and tied them to the walls, took over UN schools to use as missile bases... all of which were shot at the guys who killed some 1-2k civs along with all of your terrorist operation capacity.
Numbers are shit in this game, man. The only good number in casualties is 0

Can't wait till that Marxist dies.

Lol good. Makes me happy

then you're an SJW

>paris

pic made by NA fag confirmed

don't be racist

check'ed

Fucking shit man, so much work so people would stop spamming propaganda memes and just agree that both sides are bullshit. You didn't see me spamming Amna Mouna. You didn't see me spamming the other side of winter '15.

Both sides suck and everyone knows it but no one admits it because you just want to argue for 40 more years.

>Palestine

If I don't include roman times or biblical unconfirmed mythology,
There was a province of an ottoman empire called Palestine. The brits got a mandate for it. Under them you lived there you were Palestinian. No matter if Jew, Brit, Arab or other. Jewish Palestinians. British; Palestinians. This argument is nonsense and it doesn't help putting pressure on both sides.
Eurofags, just fucking embargo everyone in the middle east and watch it burn...

is this even a quote? why the fuck are you spreading this shit?

This north east side of Paris is just sad...
Streets are in terrible shape, it's filthy, if you aren't careful you will get pick pocketed in the middle of the day and none of those witnessing it is gonna do shit.
Luckily I'm no woman, I'm pretty sure a woman would get bothered every time she passes by. And at night she might very well be agressed/raped.

This chick here is being paid to flood this site with propaganda and is sitting in a room with a bunch of other people producing coordinated, subversive communications.

She doesn't have to respond to this particular post, but she is anyway, because she actually believes she is not a supporter of a murderous regime.

I see you, Sarah, you cunt.

Spoken like a typical divisive manipulative IJDF propaganda tactician.

Ignorant Israelis are fed all brand of b.s. under their historically fabricated totalitarian regime and think the rest of the world will simply buy into their claims like the false holocaust numbers they have to keep revising.

Israel would be the ust bowl it deserves to be if it wasn't for U.S. politicians STEALING THE UNITED STATES TAXPAYER'S $ to support the Israeli war machine and keep their economy afloat.

>then you're an SJW

I see I was correct in my assessment of you being an ignorant form of backwoods trash. You apparently don't even know the meaning of the term, or are able to make the distinction between social issues and/or humanitarian ones.

Not surprised.

A culture like yours that indulges in molestation of their own children, meth manufacture and distribution as well as a long history of corruption, deceit and a general widespread hypocrisy concerning fighting an oppressive occupational force attempting to stifle any freedoms, in addition to the inability to make distinctions between occupational oppression, "terrorism" and retaliation by "freedom fighters (I imagine I'll need to state plainly that I'm alluding to how The United States gained its own independence from G.B's rule, here).

Hypocrites of the world. That's how this country is known (The U.S.) across the globe and you are a clear example of how that has been earned.

2/3 aint bad

Us Muslims have been living with it for years due to your constant aggression.

Now the whitey's are crying when they get some payback. Bunch of crybabies.

Enjoy our Jihad. You asked for it. Islam is delivering...

False flag

Thank NATO and Operation Gladio for that. Only video is some dude sitting in a car. Then BANG BANG, then he says "no...". Really dramatic.

Where are the over 9000 videoes of the fucking explosion. People always film at shitty concerts.

Also there was a police drill on the same day

And people posting fake pics of missing people on Twitter

The real terrorists are the ones in governments

And here comes the retarded people calling me a conspiracy nut or whatever, cause they dont know shit, cause they just sheep around all day infront of tje news and shit

Good weekend

your culture would act the same if it was in charge, racist

Do they always film outside the concert?

>if it was in charge
>if
>if
>straw man

And if there were actual unicorns they might shoot lasers out of their eyes.

Your argument is invalid and certainly doesn't justify the existing reality.

Apparently so

"Hey, I'm just gonna sit in my car on a parking lot in front of a concert, for no fucking reason except to listen to my radio." BANG BANG "no....."

Stupid asf

nice FAKE NEWS op

>"PREPARED FOR A TERROR ATTACK"
please improve your comprehension and stop spreading misinformation.

Jew propaganda machine never misses an opportunity to contort the truth to accommodate their agenda.

LOST

you say it like that's not a shit statement