How the FUCK can a 12 year old girl look this fucking beautiful, Sup Forums?

How the FUCK can a 12 year old girl look this fucking beautiful, Sup Forums?

Is it morally wrong for a 21+ year old dude to find her attractive? Honestly i'm 24 but wouldnt hesitate to date her if it was acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecToV31b0b0
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/11/18/lowering_the_age_of_consent_u_k_public_health_advocate_john_ashton_wants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys

Morals are just unwritten laws, go for it!

Sexual attraction can't be helped. However, acting on it makes you a piece of shit, especially if you film it and upload it to a vola or dropbox for other scum to fap to, we'd greatly appreciate it

stop trying to re-normalize pedophilia

^L

>date
Don't be a pervert

That's a child, kill yourself

You have such a shitty taste

> implying u could find a hotter young babe than her

If my young babe you mean ugly shitskin, then yes.

Convert to Islam

Hey...

Being a flaming faggot is normal nowadays. Soon will be the age limit between male and female

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecToV31b0b0

Not op but shes actually fucking beautiful and has an amazing voice tbh

>Soon will be the age limit between male and female
if you say so

literal nigger

Hottest 12 year old girl on this planet

I suggest you find a lovely girl - of legal age, obviously - who is into some sort of daddy/little girl fetish. Try checking kink sites. I'm not saying she needs to be into diapers or coloring books, I'm just talking about the sexual dynamic.

Im going to go out and find a cute 17 year old. That way its right on the edge ofright and wrong for moral fags

It was never normal you stupid fuck

Its very normal. 12 year old girls are hot and beautiful.

Actually that's a historical fact.
Children of lots of different cultures around the world were usually married and impregnated before 16, and any child that wasn't was seen as abnormal and undesirable

i consider myself a normal man, but sometimes... just sometimes... you faggots are right.

Holy fuck. Um... whos she? For science.

jewtube.

Хyдoжecтвeннaя гимнacтикa пpoтив Cпopтивнoй

How the fuck can a young girl be that fucking beautiful

I'd fuck her!

for thousands of years puberty was when girls married. 16 was an old maid destined to be a spinster forever

genetics. russian girls and women tend to be astonishingly beautiful.

Who does the extra hand belong to.

its a jewtube video nigger. its right here:

Didn't show results

If shes 12 then fuck society for making this immoral to find attractive

its a strange junction in our human history. particularly in the west, which deeply confuses practicality with morality.

the next big shift in redefinition of human values and morals will come when A.I. humanoid droids pass the uncanny valley, and replace humans as companions and sexual partners.

whatever comes next I know for sure we wont be equipped to handle, since most of us are still operating with 100,000 year old software in 21st century culture. and most people dont have the slightest idea about it.

Is there a better quality vid of this hottie?

Just because it was accepted in the past doesn't mean it ever will be again. We've moved past that and no longer molest children because we know it permanently traumatizes them.

AOC in the US was 10 in 1900, but then those temperance cunts had to start changing shit. Fucking Feminists

jewtubes. /watch?v=Hjivp8Jz2PE

You say that then we will need to repopulate the earth

watch?v=4tn8qFx-Fx0

>we know it permanently traumatizes them
Rind debunked this

Do you still believe in Marijuana prohibition, fucking faggot. Now cite some Jew funded research to support your bullshit. AOC laws where the girls are in their teens are only strictly enforced in white dominant countries to lower our reproduction rates. Shit skins don't care about your laws, research, "trauma"

Thx, user...

Cute, more from her please

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/11/18/lowering_the_age_of_consent_u_k_public_health_advocate_john_ashton_wants.html