Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Wii and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

God damn son

If thats you OP, then you need to see a doc for some help meds... Because that ain't acne.

if thats not you and you just look like fridays pizza pie, then fooking wash your face, get proactive. and drop the "im not good enough BS"

beg your parents to get you on a cycle of accutane, i had really shitty acne till i took that. A cycle is normally 6 months but i only needed 2.

Why would you want a girlfriend with that acne problem? Why not one without it?

Sounds bizarre but apply mouth wash 2 or 3 times a day for a couple of months and it will clear up.Mouthwash is anti bacterial, anti microbial, antifungle. Stay with it and you will get results.

kill yourself

you dont

this same pic/thread is posted daily. everyone keeps fucking replying. why does the faggot even post this? it's not funny, it's not interesting, and i find this hard to fap to. from now on, this thread is a spidey thread

Fellah that's ingrown hair. Get that sorted.

Additionally, if you want to lose skin conditions- change your lifestyle habits. Go for runs. Doesn't matter when, can be at night. All you need is a pair of trainers and to stretch first.

Your body is a depiction of your lifestyle, If you sit around and do nothing, your body doesn't adapt. Put it under some pressure and watch the changes over time.

I speak from experience. 10 years ago I use to attract nobody. After appendicitis, I started working out. After 4-6 months, HELLO ladies.

I've not kept it up but still play sports competitively for fun. Keep shit interesting and don't let it get boring if you want longetivety o your habits.

And use bar soap every day, moisturiser after.

You're welcome.

So basically, i should apply Listerine to my face to prevent further crap like that?

Find a girlfriend that can shares your lament.

she shaves dat ass..

wew, at that point might as well get burned by acid from muslims, would be an improvement

Nevermind the acne, you have some shit on your face.

Wash it then you're one step closer

My brother did this with regular listerine, it really can work.

buy a cheese grater and a weed whacker

Go on roaccutane.

There is a cure for this shit, go see a dermatologist, make him prescribe you roaccutane. Two years of your nose bleeding and your lips peeling off your face, you will be permanently cured of acne. Make the fucking call

get acutane / doxycyclin. Acutane fucks with your brain but is more effective for shit like that, doxycyclin works tho

Serious side effects of accutane are rare, but the people who get hit with depression go suicidal...it's terrifying. Ultimately it's still probably the best treatment along with a couple of extremely expensive facial wash programs.

Okay im a fem who used to have god aweful acne and i solved it this year. Get a thick bristled facial scrub brush and use a charcoal based face wash. After washing exfoliate with thr brush and quickly use a strong toner. It will sting. Go in with a water or oil based moisturizer and pat it in. The use %10 percent benzol peroxide all over any acne spots and let sit overnight = results

If someone commits suicide, it`s got fuck all to do with the medication.

>All newfags

It can imbalance chemicals in your brain. If you have a bad reaction to it that means it can completely fuck you up and make you do something you didn't think you could do before.

Bro I had the same problem.Get on Accutane. What helped me is get a soap that drys your skin. Cheap nothing expensive. Dial works great! Dont pick! It takes time for your face to heal. Finally, who cares what everything thinks. Be you! Good luck user.

Tbh if I had that kind of acne I'd be suicial too.

I used to have some acne, but nothing like that christ.

And OP, go to a GP. I live in the UK and went to see my GP and they prescribed me various different things until we found something that worked.

First, we tried a topical antibiotic/disinfectant combo, which dried my skin and didn't really help. Then a month or so later we tried isotrex gel (contains a source of isotretinoin), which helped but didn't entirely rid me of it. Finally, I went on Oxytetracycline antibiotics and after some months it eventually cleared.

I'm presuming you're American, so depending on your insurance this might cost you some money - but it's the way to go. It was free for me, fortunately.

Acne is a temporary thing usually caused by hormones (and not hygiene as people will incorrectly state), which can last a few months or many years depending on the individual. Medication helps minimise the effects until eventually, hormones normalise and it stops being an issue.

On the other hand, drying your skin out can make the acne 1000x worse in some cases depending on how your skin is.

My GP prescribed me topical antibiotic/disinfectant it made my skin dry and flaky as it removed the oils of my skin and the acne got a lot worse.

U can see a dermatologist and see what they give u. probably antibiotics and vitamin A. BUT

that will only fix the problem while u do that. Vitamin A is toxic and u can't stay on it for very long. and the anti biotics reck your gut and immune system.

what I want u to do right now is drink only water.
And i mean only water. No coffee, soda, fruit juice, orange juice. I don't care if u squeeze the oranges yourself.

You seem like a teen so u probably don't have a caffeine dependence that matters. I.e u will suck at work at a job that matters. So ur not drinking any coffee. If u mus drink it u drink it black and u drink 1 large glass of water after every cup of coffee. Most people feel fatigued because of lack of sleep/dehydration rather then lack of coffee.

the second thing your gonna do is not use any harsh acne shit. No face washes or acne scrubs or 24 hr acne relief creams. U can use cetephil don't rinse it off just put it on like lotion and let it dry on your face.

the third thing your gonna do is never ever drink any kinds of energy drinks, caffeine pills or alcohol. another thing people don't realize with acne problems is that it's because your body isn't detoxing properly so it starts pouring your shitty diet out your pores and your face skin can't handle it.

Other tips. Drink lots of water. I want your pee near clear for a while. Drink 10 8 0z glasses of water a day. Just drink water all day. Drink too much. I want u to try and shit every day at least 2 times. U really should shit 3 times a day but 1 - 2 is enough. your face won't get any better until your shitting 2 times a day minimum. Eat vegetables. If your a lazy bum and don't work tell your mum to buy u some damn vegetables. Eat them raw, or boil them and eat them. Boiled cabbage, boiled broccoli, boiled cauliflower, boiled carrots, whatever u can get in produce eat it, boil it if u have to. DO NOT SLATHER WITH RANCH Like a retard. Just eat it. U need to eat clean. I said nothing but water

Just clean your acne zones with a liquid soap everyday for a minute and after clean again with water.
You will see change in two weeks.
And the most important thing.

STOP EATING SO MUCH TRAHSFOOD!

EAT LESS FAT FOOD.

holy fuck man if thats real you dont get a girlfriend with acne like that. Want some good advice? clear that shit up like completely THEN try to get a gf.

Just use alo you fucking tard

>anti bacterial, anti microbial, antifungle
Real effective considering acne has nothing to do with any of this.

thats obviously from a medical journal, faggot. how could you not immediately look at the image and tell?

kek

POP THAT SHIT

wash your face before you go to bed and either change your pillowcase daily or wrap your pillow in a clean towel before you go to bed.

I said nothing but water but I doubt you'll actually listen. SO don't drink any sugary drinks. No soda, u go to macdonalds like a bum and u tell them to put water in that damn supersize drink. IF they refuse tell them u don'twant it then. I've legit had those retareds tell me they can't put water in the cup. U don't eat any snack foods like chips or chocolate or candy. U wanna eat u gotta eat real food. Meat, eggs, bread. Reduce milk in your diet if u can. DOn't pick at those nasty ass acne. DOn't sleep on your face. Change your pillow case every 3 days. IF u don't use a pillow change whatever ur face touches every 3 days. Use the inside of a sweater or something i don't care. the thing is ur face can't touch the same dirty ass shit every night. put a towel down if have to. Drink water in the middle of the night. u need to dilute your body of toxins. U might have some kind of liver or kidney issue brewing up to hit u in your mid to late 30's s u should start caring for yourself.

acne isn't just hormones it's also caused by diet, lifestyle and poor choices.

most people on Sup Forums lack any motivation to do anything so if your lazy do these 3 changes.

Drink water all the time. I don't care if your not thirsty or if u don't like hw it tastes. Chug it. Drink faucet water if u have to. U drink faucet water at macdnoalds u can drink it from your tap too. don't be a bitch.

change your pillow case every few days.

drink only water and shit every day.
this is where coffee and ciggs come inhandy if u likethem. save tem for wen u need to shit. warm water helps u shit too.

how do I get a girl pregnant if I still can't ejaculate

U can get ringworm and other funguses inbedded in your skin on your face and scalp and it starts turning into nasty cystic acne. leaves hair patches missing and scaring.

everyone saying accutane is giving you the right answer, and if youre too pussy to take it because of side effects then theres a topical gel. dont listen to folk remedies they dont work

girls with that acne problem are usually the easiest, just go for it champ!

How come whenever I see one of you acne kids York face is always greasy as hell? Wash York face with hot soapy water and dry it, next time it feels greasy wash again. Eventually your skin will dry out and all that shit will flake off, but as long as you keep your face greasy as a fry cook you will still have blocked pores and zits.

kill acne:

avoid milk proteins
avoid high GI carbs
Low n6:n3 ratio
smear something that kills P. Acnes on your face: tea tree oil etc.

god damn son

>high GI carbs
This guy know what he is talking about.

fucking learn to stay away from processed foods, maltodextrin etc. etc. or you'll be a fucking monster all your miserable life

The Solution, 2 capsules per day.

get rid of the wii

>create ritual room
>invite blood relative over
>drug relative
>drag into ritual room
>slice neck ensuring arteries are severed
>catch blood in clay bowl you made by hand
>drink blood
>cut meat from different portions of the body
>eat meat
>wash all down with more blood