Daily India Hate thread

Why does this country even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/Use-this-app-to-locate-the-nearest-e-toilet-in-Bengaluru/articleshow/51132453.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literally has a city called 'rape her'

I don't get it OP. the average birth rate is the same as the world...

I just picked up a random picture, but then again these are 1.3 BILLION people.

We don't want many street shitters.

>This is what Indians actually believe.

fucking street shitters, when will they learn?

>Indian Police.

A boy in Punjab state of India was arrested because he built a toilet and brought it to school.

He was told by the teachers that it is a "witch inviting device." and should be dealt with very carefully.

The boy Pajeet said this wasn't his first invention and won't be he last, previously he had soldered a CPU.

It doesn't why are you lying user.

Because of good people you still believe that there is still hope. Who want to make it a better place.

Why are you posting fake news?

>sensible chuckle.jpg

Its fake

>Raipur
Come on pajeet

it's raining poo
hare krishna it's raining poo
raining poo!

Why is fertility rate so low in southern India? I thought that was the shitty poverty part

Its not pronounced as rape her

I can't even.

>Its fake

Of course it's fake. There are no toilets in India.

Its not a surprise that the ugly race has the most polluted country. Christ what a waste of life

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/Use-this-app-to-locate-the-nearest-e-toilet-in-Bengaluru/articleshow/51132453.cms

Ugliest*

>poo'd in food

POO IN CHICKEN VINDALOO

India is a great country and every Indian I've ever met is very nice and well-assimilated. I don't understand what Sup Forums has against this fabulous race but I'm guessing it is just pent-up jealousy.

Indians = gypsies
at least that's how it works here

POO

/r/ing pic of the amount of fecal matter in the ocean infograph

That was actually just some hurricane weather map that someone rebranded fecal matter in oceans. It's still probably inadvertently accurate for India, I don't have it on me though.