THEY'RE COMING AFTER LOUIE

THEY'RE COMING AFTER LOUIE

>Let me make myself clear — Louis C.K. hasn’t been explicitly called out for sexual misconduct or assault by a victim of alleged misconduct or assault. At this moment, these allegations are just rumors. In a recent interview with The Daily Beast, Roseanne Barr said that C.K. was “about to get busted” for sexual misconduct. Specifically, Barr was referring to several stories she’s heard from female comedians and writers in the industry who claim to have been locked in rooms and forced to watch C.K. masturbate. However, Barr isn’t the only source of this particular rumor. Jen Kirkman notoriously called one prominent male comedian a “known perv” on her podcast and also claimed that there was “a lockdown on talking about him.” Many fans suspected the comedian she was referring to was C.K., and the podcast episode was quickly taken down. And who could forget Gawker’s anonymous and disturbing article, “Which Beloved Comedian Likes to Force Female Comedians to Watch Him Jerk Off?” (Later, Doug Stanhope claimed to be the culprit, but prior to that, many of Stanhope’s friends thought the article was about C.K.)

decider.com/2016/08/18/is-it-ok-to-love-louis-ck/

HOLY SHIT THE HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-know-about-donald-trumps-daughter-judaism-2393299
vulture.com/2016/06/louis-ck-horace-and-pete-c-v-r.html
youtube.com/watch?v=apc85Cp4lQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3iRM1iN-3a4
youtube.com/watch?v=_6H26Z4YLOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The left eats the left.
That is the way the world goes

Such is the fate of a cuck. The feminists won't hesitate to turn on their own if they don't have anything else to bitch about.

>At this moment, these allegations are just rumors.

That is the stupidest thing I've seen today.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

They really do. They're the fucking praying mantis of the human world. Celebrities can pander to their ridiculous thoughts and emotions and despite all they've give then they'll still turn on them at the drop of a hat.

We need a purge.

Tbh I believe it but everyone knows fucking Roseanne is full of shit.

Come on man, not Louie

Eas the door barred? How do you force someone to watch you masturbate?

>based Stanhope taking the bullet for his friend.

I'll probably never have a friend that good.

Good, I cant wait till showbiz louie gets taken down.

Next stop, regular guest appearances on morning glances with Jim and Sam.

Lets make radio great again.

>writers in the industry who claim to have been locked in rooms and forced to watch C.K. masturbate.
even when Louis CK is being a scumbag he does it in the funniest and gentlest way possible lol. How can you hate this guy?

I honestly think that if CK hadn't done anything like that, he would have addressed it by now and passed it off.

>Let me make myself clear — Louis C.K. hasn’t been explicitly called out for sexual misconduct or assault by a victim of alleged misconduct or assault. At this moment, these allegations are just rumors.

what an excellent piece

what the fuck are you talking about asshole? people get mad at people who commit sexual crimes, there's no reason for you to assume this has anything to do with politics you need a reality check retard.

yeah when he was asked about it in that recent interview his response really made him sound guilty

KEK, there's a part of me that would like to think this was all made up just to be able to watch Sup Forums squirm and tear themselves apart as they try figure out which side of the fence to come down on regarding ol' Louie.

>the left eats the left

>tfw based liberals like Dave Rubin, Bill Maher, Sargon of Akkad and Maajid Nawaz are being called bigots...

Not saying the right is without its flaws but holy shit, this is one hell of a shit show

>And who could forget Gawker’s anony-

kek what did kek mean by this?

does this signify the end of cucks?

Global Enquirer said OJ Simpson broke out of prison.
All this is, is online tabloids.

>locked in rooms and forced to watch C.K. masturbate

is this rape or are they laterally autistic

>THEY'RE COMING AFTER LOUIE

Which is good. Hollywood is FILLED with perverts. Many of them are "progressives" who push "liberal values". Men need to learn to keep their dick in their pants.

post link

This is people getting mad at someone who's rumoured to maybe be one day being accused of committing sexual crimes, user. It'd be like if Sup Forums turned on Trump because some Anonymous source claimed he may have once said Jews are alright.

>she’s heard from female comedians and writers in the industry who claim to have been locked in rooms and forced to watch C.K. masturbate.

OUR GUY

user...

ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-know-about-donald-trumps-daughter-judaism-2393299

Lovely, they're eating each other

>Bill Maher
>based liberal

>Maher based
GTFO

And Sup Forums still accepts him proving the right is more tolerant than the left.

no it's not it's like anyone whose being accused of sexual crimes being shunned because sexual crimes

vulture.com/2016/06/louis-ck-horace-and-pete-c-v-r.html

>You didn’t feel any compulsion to address the Gawker stuff? I’ve never seen you talk about it.
>Well, you can’t touch stuff like that. There’s one more thing I want to say about this, and it’s important: If you need your public profile to be all positive, you’re sick in the head. I do the work I do, and what happens next I can’t look after. So my thing is that I try to speak to the work whenever I can. Just to the work and not to my life.

Yeah I couldn't look at my self after doing that either. what a jerk.

>He's guilty until proven innocent when he hasn't even officially been accused of anything (because there's a specific legal connotation beyond just, "There are rumours.")

Go back to UAE and take your stones with you.

what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=apc85Cp4lQQ

Justs just the way is goes. Any guy accused of rape is assumed guilty. It takes a bit more for a celebrity, but enough accusations will be treated as evidence. Anyone who thinks thats wrong is a rape apologist

what exactly did he mean by this?

>waahhh stop team-killing me! I'm leaving the server.

Ironically, all bigger cucks than the cuck himself.

And that's only the way it goes because, as said, the left are praying mantises ready to eat each other not for the sake of justice or sanity but simply for the chance to eat.

>Equating everything to video-games

How much of a Spurdo-esque caricature can you possibly be? Nice trips gaylord

>accusations will be treated as evidence. Anyone who thinks thats wrong is a rape apologist
no, accusations are evidence. How the fuck do you think the adversarial justice system functions?

it has nothing to do with your political bullshit. people accused of sex crimes are treated poorly because there's evidence that they may have committed those crimes it's not rocket science. If he was put on trial and proven innocent people would have no problem accepting him. Innocent until proven guilty isn't some magic rule that means people should ignore evidence of wrong doing until it's been proven in court.

LOL i hope its true and his career ends, serves him well for making me watch that stupid, lazy, embarrasing fat shaming monologue on the last episode of Louie ive ever watched.

Never forget this is what he spent his fortune on, and THIS is what got not one, but TWO EMI nominations....

youtube.com/watch?v=3iRM1iN-3a4

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Here's what needs to be done.

They ask each alleged victim to describe his penis. All done in private,then compare the descriptions with his penis

it is by no means full proof but if the descriptions all vary largely then it could help C K's case

youtube.com/watch?v=_6H26Z4YLOo
Most of the time he's just a scumbag

>If he was put on trial and proven innocent people would have no problem accepting him
Except there are a great many cases proving that this is not true, Michael Jackson being the most famous, and tons of kids/teenagers who get accused of something are alienated and excluded from school/college/uni then when they're proven innocent they remain alienated and excluded, that cunt with a mattress being the most famous example there.

Granted this is Louis CK so I don't imagine it'd affect him quite as much, but the simple idea of the general public treating someone as a sex offender when the extent of the evidence against them is faceless rumour and hearsay is, always has been, and always will be complete bullshit. Don't be alone with the guy, fine, but the public witchhunt stuff is tantamount to punishment before guilt is even established and anyone who supports that or thinks it's okay simply because the crime they might have maybe possibly committed is terrible is a fucking retard.

Honestly, his biggest crime is Horace and Pete.

show fucking SUCKED

you don't understand the sociological implications of them pissing their lives away arguing in a sitcom bar while you do that every day on the internet.

It highly deserves those nominations.

>fat shaming

Eat less do more, tubby

wow this is really bad. Louis is a dipshit when it comes to politics. I guess that became clear a while ago when he said that John Kasich should be president because conservatives should "get their turn"

Men are pervs with high sex drives. Give them the chance to, they'll be massive sex predators. Hollywood gives them the power to get away with it.

Honestly is jerking off in front of a chick in a hotel room is the worst Louis has done he's a fucking saint compared to most of his ilk

Laying with scorpions, don't be surprised when you get stung.

that's what im saying. It would be so much better if the female comedians were just cool about it and laughed at him while he did it. It could have been a hilarious way of hazing new comedians. Like, Tina Fey and here friends trick the new girl into visiting jerky lou. In fact someone should write a pasta and meme about that happening.

>Whilst people debate over whether this fat cuck touched himself in front of a lady Harvey Weinstein is gonna rape four more aspiring teen actresses

Fight the power