Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/25760-hedgehog-spine-quills-hedgemon-helmet-concussion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chiefs

suck

place your bets

>caring about the NFC playoff picture
Literally three games matter tomorrow: NE-MIA, OAK-DEN, and KC-LAC

did anyone else think it was really cute when erin asked sherman who was talking about him and sherman looked caught off guard and stuttered in his response

pure moe

fins

Any Packers fans here?

The party is almost on.

>1-4 against teams above .500

what did Gase mean by this?

afc playoffs are just a tossup between the chiefs and steelers to play the pats in the afccg
at least most teams have an honest shot in the nfc (except whoever the 6th seed will be)

Would have beaten Seahawks in week 1 if Stills didn't drop the ball.

Would have beaten Patriots in week 2 if Tannehill didn't throw the pick in the endzone.

Only real losses Dolphins had this season was against Bengals, Titans, Ravens and none of them are in the playoffs

Let's just quickly look down the list

Lions HC > Packers HC
Lions OC > Packers OC
Lions DC > Packers DC

Ford Field > Lambeau Field

Lions QB > Packers QB
Lions RB > Packers RB
Lions FB > Packers FB
Lions OL > Packers OL
Lions WR > Packers WR
Lions TE > Packers TE

Lions DE > Packers DE
Lions DT > Packers DT
Lions LB > Packers LB
Lions CB > Packers CB
Lions S > Packers S

Lions K > Packers K
Lions P > Packers P

Should the Packers even show up?

That last stat tho, coverage. If stafford throws dragons all game they have a chance.

coulda woulda shoulda
all the losses were real

g-go gints...

So we all agree that DPOY is basically Beasley vs. Mack right?

How is this even possible?

What are some other historically bad teams that have always been the worst in their division?

who makes these rankings? PFF?
>4th in passing
>19 in receiving

Daily reminder that Raiders and Chefs fans are faggots

then how did the packers win earlier this season???

Reminder that the Broncucks started a quarterback named 'Semen' and managed to miss the playoffs despite having a top defense.

Raiders and Broncos are the only civilized fans in the division

Chiefs fans and the few Charger fans are all low IQ hillbillies

Cowboys tbqh.

Hows it going to feel losing the division to a team starting a backup QB?

>season starts
>/nfl/ says the Cowboys will go 4-12 again or 8-8
>every single game you faggots say they'll lose
>go on a 11 game win streak
>lose to the Giants by only a combined 4 points in the season
>Think the sky is falling, still talking shit
>say the Lions will BTFO of the Cowboys
>Cowboys BTFO of the Lions
>scream knocked out in the first round
>locked the first round bye
>favorites throughout the NFC
>weren't even supposed to be here
>/nfl/ will refuse to admit they were wrong and feel accomplished about anything as if they weren't already BTFO

Fucking exposed.

Same as losing the team to Las Vegas because of the literal shit hole the Raiders play in, just as the team is getting good again after a decade.

>Being cocky
Lets shitpost after the owl, pls. We don't want to be added to some compilation along w the vikings and raiders

btw sneak, sorry about saying Jordy Nelson was washed up and would be relegated to #2-3
White Lightning is elite af again

I live in New York, anything outside of the east coast is a shithole. We have a massive Raider following here.

You probably live in some cornfield though don't you lol?

Please keep going, this is taking me back to the shitposting before the second Chefs/Raiders game this year (because the 1st one didn't count to the Raidniggers for whatever reason)

>Raiders are going to stomp you
>TYBC you are elite and they only have Smeth
>so you have a 1st half lead big deal, Raidniggers are a 2nd half team
>R-Raiders don't really heat up till the 4th quarter
>IT WAS HIS PINKY
>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM

Good times.

>watching fans of the new up and coming playoff teams see their teams getting BTFO and losing

only watching your team win the Owl is a better feel

Refball

>Haven't watched my team win the Owl since the 90's

S O O N
O
O
N

You are that NEET Queef fan that lives in a basement aren't you? The one who's father left him to live in Minnesota?

Why? Because we were right and they were wrong?

It doesn't matter if the Cowboys win the super bowl or not.

We've already beat /nfl/

>We've already beat /nfl/

No one cares about regular season here, this isnt ESPN son. Only thing that matters is the Owl. Damage control all you want but with that passing game and mediocre defense you aren't winning an owl anytime soon

>mediocre defense
>top 5 and shut down the Lions completely in the second half
>has come up clutch all season and has fully come into their own the second half of the season

>shut down the lions
>the lions
OH BOY

No sense in arguing with a delusional fairweather normie bandwagoner

Come back after the playoffs and we shall see if you have the same tune.

Shutting down any football team is a feat, especially the one of the best 4th quarter teams in the NFL.

Kys.

Falconsbros, how far are we going in the playoffs before disappointment this year?

falcons are elite this year
Matt Ryan >>>> Tom gaydy

The defence is a big concern though and we all know the saying defence wins championships.

Matt Ryan should be up for MVP though. Godlike season.

One more day until we take the division title for the first time since 2002

I'm a huge Pats fan, and I do believe it will be Pats - Cowboys in the Owl.

However, the way all the sports media is hyping up the duo of rookie QB and RB, they are paving the way for the 'new guard' when they defeat the legendary 'old guard' Brady and Belicheck.

It's all scripted, and it will happen, the NFL needs young, fresh viewers, so they will hype up two young players behind a godlike O-Line and just ruin the NFL for about 4 years.

Cap it, you it to be true.

Also, dubs.

>SEA: Winning Super Bowl LI in 35 Days

check

8 - 8
-

Based Jano

Even though he's past his prime, I still hope he manages to set the longest FG record. He deserves it.

Listen man, I've been a Patriots fan since they beat the Rams almost 15 years ago and let me be the first to say the season is over. Gronk getting injured sealed their fate, Gronk's presence on the field requires him to get double (sometimes triple) covered. That leaves the field open for Brady to throw it to guys like Edelman. With that presence gone the offense is a paper tiger that's ready to get exposed the moment they face a competent offense and have to win in a shootout because I KNOW this defense is a fucking sham, piss poor pass rush with Malcom Butler and friends as corners? Butler's fine but the Patriots need another great cornerback.

This simply isn't an owl caliber team, it's a transitional team trying to recapture what they had in 2014 when they had Revis, Browner, and a competent pass rush. Not to mention a healthy Gronk in the playoffs. The sad part is the AFC will hand them the conference championship only to lose in the owl. When everybodies dumbfounded and pointing fingers remember that I called it before the playoffs even started.

>The Lions let the Packers take the division lead just so they could comeback and win it

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Haha

>Sean Lee is second in the NFL in tackles made this year

>wasn't picked for the pro bowl

Based Bennett bros

>that time you didn't have pants and I gave you mine

How the fuck do you end up in a situation where you don't have pants?

What did they mean by this?

What is the highest draft position the Rams can get? the Titans need a great pass rusher sooo bad.

probably had to trade them for food or crack like the poor niggers they were

What's gonns happen when Romo goes to Houston or Denver this off-season? Dallas is going to have so much cap room on top of already being a good team. It's like when Russell Wilson was on his rookie contract.

Probably looking at the 16th pick right now. Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri; Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan; DeMarcus Walker, DE/DT, Florida State; and Dawuane Smoot, DE/OLB, Illinois should all still be available at 16.

The future is now, old man

I haven't seen Taco or Smoot.

In 10 games this season, he had 89 tackles (26 for a loss) and 9 sacks despite being mostly tasked with stopping the run. He added another sack, 1 pass defended, 2 tackles for a loss, and 2 QB hurries in the Orange Bowl last night. I'm a Fins fan and I hope he's still around when Miami gets to pick in the first round.

Smoot is more raw and had 56 tackles and 5 sacks appearing in all 12 games this season.

How's your team doing, /nfl/?

lets go chiefs woop woop

the bowl is ours to lose

kc represent woop woop

alex smith mvp

woop woop

>Finland

How do non-Americans get into the NFL? Or are you an ex-pat or what

My brother-in-law plays for the local american football team Northern Lights.

Then i watched the bowl last year and been following a bit this season and will watch most of playoffs.

>there are American football teams in Finland

WHAT. WHY. HOW.

Americanization.

I don't like it, but whatchu gonna do. Wish your shitty culture stayed in your own continent

Why not faggot boi

American football is more entertaining than soccer.

I would be interested in watching European American Football if it didn't have commercials.

Will the niners get the #1 pick?

>browns beating the steelers

not happening

>tfw cant even be the best at being the worst

Is Trubisky a bust waiting to happen

some say he's a 1st rounder but nigga probably the only QB I ever seent get stripped by a referee

Anyone watch the Michigan FSU game last night? Dalvin Cook looks bretty gud, can the loins draft him or will he go too early?

>Is Trubisky a bust waiting to happen

He's in a pro-style offense and generally looks good. He'll be a good QB if he sits a season and develops. If he gets drafted by Cleveland or the Jets or some other desperate team that immediately tosses him out there in week 1, he's at risk of getting irrevocably broken.

He is way too soft and not good enough passer to make up for it.

Doubt it. I think the Browns will use their second 1st rounder on Fournette. And either the Panthers, Colts, or Bucs will take Cook.

>wanted Jake Butt
>fucking tears his ACL in a stupid meaningless bowl game

fuck

Where will McCoy end up after he's fired by the Chargers on Monday?

As a Cowboys fan, I think that while Dak might not be the football God the media is calling him, he is in the perfect environment to develop, and will lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl within the next 5 years. He also doesn't have a shitty gimmick like Cam or Kaep, so at least we have that.

No matter the result of playoffs, im just glad it's not another 4-12 season.

Keep that chin up Breh, he has a year to recover.

If the Jets pick a QB in the first round again I am fucking done with this fucking team.

Didn't Gordon or Gurley tear an acl as a rb and still get drafted top 5? I want the loins to grab him, but he will go too early for that. At least Ebron finally makes catches this year.

Ya, it was Gurley. Didn't you guys get, what's his name, Abdullah or something like 2 years ago? What happened to him?

Gurley

Dak Prescott is the second coming of Brady but more athletic.

He will guide the Cowboys to a dynasty and fix all of the NFL's ratings problems and usher in a golden age of football popularity just like Brady.

/nfl/ will hate the Cowboys until their dying breath and refuse to accept the success of this franchise the so loved to mock.

They will know in their hearts they were wrong and their team will never enjoy that success.
And at the end of the day they can only wonder.
>why didn't my team draft Dak?

Rough first year, and then when he finally showed like he would be great this year he fractured his foot in game 3 of this season, and is now on ir.

Didn't Abdullah have foot issues going into the draft?

Or was that Tevin Coleman? I forget.

>post yfw new helmets eliminate concussions and we get old school football back

inverse.com/article/25760-hedgehog-spine-quills-hedgemon-helmet-concussion

7/10
Got me a little mad

No, it was Abdullah and the loins still took him. Thank god lady Martha purged our front office last year, our new GM Quinn looks like he knows what he's doing.

Why is football such a big deal in the south?

I'm still absolutely amazed he was drafted so low.

Can you imagine how many GMs are pissed at themselves right now?

I can only imagine being a GM that passed on Brady as well.