Sup Sup Forumsitches

Sup Sup Forumsitches

I'm thinking of starting my own poultry farm, the only problem I have is, I am broke as fuck. Do not have family who can support me with capital nor any ground.

Where can I start?

My dream is to become a big farmer and knowing I feed people I would have accomplished that dream.

Kill yourself

Get a job, save money, buy or rent property, acquire poultry.
Or take a loan.

Go and make a retarded kickstarter project, you cuckmeister.

Try a Kickstarter campaign.

>T.hanks

T.hanks

Dafuq is a kickstarter campaign?

Look up, read, watch, and gather any information on raising chickens. Make sure you know what your doing and so you can prove that you know what you're doing. Then try kickstarter or a bank. I think a chicken farm is a neat idea, and I hope you make it OP

Do you have any farming education?
Because getting a loan to start a farm is easier if you're educated in that field.
Also avoid making it a factory farm, making it free range can earn you more money from people who want to avoid animal cruelty.

This. People pay top dollar for free range

>making it free range can earn you more money from people who want to avoid animal cruelty.

I forgot about those fags out there.

And I have some education. But a lot of experience.

Lots of room to learn but I have no problem learning as I go. It's the best way to learn

You want to run a business yet you don't know how to do a simple google search? Good luck.

Thank you so much.

It isn't a bad idea. I reside in South-Africa and farmers efficiency is becoming a real problem here.

(Since the blacks who are taking over have no clue what the fuck they are doing)

Look into chicken breeds and figure out what the main product of your chicken farm will be.
Is it going to be eggs or meat or both at once?

How many chickens are we talking about?

I was just asking. The terms in my country differ from yours.

Thousands obviously.

But as a starter, a hundred or so.

I'm thinking both, I can benefit from both.

do you own any land and farming machinery?

Then you gotta find a breed that lays many eggs and grow to a decent size.

Not at all

Like I said, I have nothing to start with.

I was thinking to speak to some of the farmers and see if I can rent some land.

I've done some research on the breeds and I kind off know where to begin with a good breed.

what continent are you from?

You also gotta consider how prone to disease any given breed is.
It's better to start with a robust breed that doesn't get sick much and then expanding to more specialized breeds when you have some capital to cushion the blow if they end up being sick.

antarctica

Bullshit.

I'm from Africa

he he xD

aspire to become a penguin farmer

Is it a stable country? What keeps the owner of the land that you are renting from not fucking up the housing for the chickens and not keeping up to his end of the contract when you start your farm?

Because I'm their bookkeeper and can fuck them in other ways. JK. They are trustworthy people.

>trustworthy people
my own brother fucked me over for 500 euros

Therefor I will never involve any family members.