I see a future doctor, lawyer, and engineer

I see a future doctor, lawyer, and engineer

TrashOne Coats

Thats a fucking captcha not a name

his name is literally Trash

Kek, guy's name is Trashone

They just wanted to wash the officers dick ffs

Well yeah, they'll get into uni on special minority status and affirmative action.

Affirmative action policy will ensure they are doctor, lawyer, and engineer.

>engineer
>Trashone

Yeah, a sanitation engineer.

Love the use of "alleged."

Of course it's only alleged, they just got arrested and haven't been to court yet.

And because grading system has been labeled racist, they'll get to pass without actually knowing the material.

stupid fucking american. There are much better jobs than those 3. You know it's thinking in such a manner about those professions, is why your country is so fucked. It is why they will always steal from the dying and the poor. Because you hold stupid general practitioners in such high regard. Meanwhile a lowly paid scientist does all the actual diagnosis in a lab.

Scientists are gay.

Great point, those 3 clearly were destined for being 'lowly paid scientists'.

Zozzle.

Future Doctor
>back alley doctor - because hes done so much drugs you can count on him to to prescribe you anything under the counter

Future Lawer
>hes been to jail more than anyone so he knows the in's and out's. He's that dude you can get legal advice but he wont stand next to you in court unless hes in chains too.

Future Engineer
>hes knows how to build a shank, bomb, gun, knife, etc.. hes the guy you need when you need untraceable weapons.

yup there is a future for these guys, just not the one you imagined

user our best scientists are paid to make jellybeans taste exactly like hot buttered popcorn.

only dumbest affirmative action scientists are relegated to medical labs.

Why do people continue to think blacks are capable of competing with the smartest whites? I've been part of the astrophysical research community for just about a decade, starting in grad school and continuing after my degree, and I have never once met a successful black researcher. They just don't exist. You can blame it on discrimination if you want, but it's obvious to anyone who truly thinks about it objectively that there's another more basic reason.

and don't you fucking dare bring up black science guy. He is not active in the research community in a meaningful way, he's just a publicist.

this

I see a NigNog, a Porch Monkey, and a Spear Chucker - all of which will be dead within 5 years by either the hands of a fellow African inmate's shiv, or by an "accidental" death while in the prison showers.

brilliant

racist white boi

there future

>sanitation engineer.

fucking kek