Cuckold-BBC superiority thread

cuckold-BBC superiority thread

bump

Bump

Please moorrree

Just got my gf into fucking black men

bump

Moreeeeee

Wish there was more pics of husband's jerking it while watching BBC take their woman. Or at least a specific search term for it. They're the hottest pics especially if the cuck is cumming as well

Imagine the comfort of that, feeling the weight and heat of his cock dwarfing and crushing your white pinky dick

Oh fuck it gets me so hard thinking about my pathetic little white cock and superior bbc

Yes sir

FUCK NIGGERS. HOPE THEY DISAPPEAR FROM THE EARTH

mmmm yeah cuck it up

Please

h-hot

Extinction? The vast majority of women of every race stay within their race. You're not fooling anyone but cucks who jerk off to this and insecure Sup Forumsfags. Thing is, women aren't so obsessed over cock size that they stop caring about financial security, fidelity, sexual health or family values (ya know, dads who stick around).

MMMM DICK SIZE!

WOW REALLY BIG PENIS

GET A LOAD OF THIS DONG

My gf thinks my cock is too small. Is she right? She wants me to be a cuck

Good man

WHY WOULD I WANT FINANCIAL SECURITY AND A FAITHFUL HUSBAND WHEN I COULD HAVE A HUGE PENIS ALL UP IN MEH

How the fuck am I supposed to compete with these prime specimens of cock? I've started fantasising about being fucked by BBC myself because there's no way I can ever pleasure a woman in the way they can.

Jesus fuck yes this is what I need (trips)