Who is more valuable as survival partner? - men or women. And why?

Who is more valuable as survival partner? - men or women. And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't a real question is it?

What the fuck do you think? What survivalist skills would a woman bring to a situation that requires it?

If you were stranded on a lone island with a female, her only use would be getting her cunt filled with cum. Even then, it wouldn't be worth it. Now, you have two people to look out for and two people to feed because you know they won't be any help in any of those tasks.

You don't have humans unless you have both.

> Women do anything other than cry in stressful situations.

Only thing I can see that women bring to the table is as a moral booster when you need to fuck something.

When you say survival scenario, you mean like Fallout? A woman would make excellent currency in that situation.

but you can sell her once

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Not if you rent her out.

but if she is unwilling?

She would be the only one who cares.

I don't understand your question

but keeping her as sex slave cost resources

Most guys are rather detrimental to that. I'd think I'd actually have some close friends if they weren't a negative factor.
Nobody wants some pua shithead as a friend, those guys are frenemies at best. If you had a steady girlfriend you want her hanging around a guy like that? want him coming around her place when you're not there? want her to go out drinking with him? didn't think so.

Actually as far as women go most of them are rather supportive I just tend to avoid them because I don't want some girl to support me. Woman is a much better partner unless you get a dumby that is trying to meet everyone elses expectations and finds you disposable and just uses you for a fun time/social prop.

Depends... are we trying to survive in a mall full of cocks and bad decisions, cause I think a chick would be useful in this situation... Id pick a dude any other time. Women are made to put your cock in. Maybe get a sandwich. Thats it.

I'm gonna go against the grain a little bit here and say that it depends on two things:

The "survival" scenario (I mean, are we talking fallout, zombies, stranded on island, stranded in woods, what?)

and

The personality of the woman

There are some women (albeit, VERY few) who are extremely smart and cunning. Think of your FBI types, special agent types, etc. They could pretend to be helpless fuck sluts and then murder anyone that gets in your way silently and effectively.

Generally speaking, a man would be a better choice. But then again these days, most men don't even grow up with any survival skills either. How many of you genuinely know how to kill an animal and field dress it? How many of you genuinely know how to kill a man quickly and effectively? Operate a multitude of firearm systems and have real life training scenarios with them? Hand to hand combat? Knowledge of what you can/can't eat in the wild? etc.

You're posting this because you have a penis, a computer, and no gf. I bet you never built a lean to or any shelter. Unless there was a fucking ton of heavy lifting if I were stuck on an island like that I'd want a girl to help me out so I at least have something to flirt with after I get done doing all that shit. Besides, if you're with some guy that sits around posting shit like this it's not like he's even going to be helpful, he'd probably just try to steal group gathered food rations when nobody is around.

Keep a number of select women alive to harvest eggs, grow embryo in exterior wombs, selectively create new women to harvest eggs from. Have sex with sex bots. Problem solved.

Protein from cum is enough as resources go

Bro my sister would fuk u up

That's a good point. Why keep women around? There are 2 good reasons. Only 2. Sex and propagation. Both of those are taken care of with upcoming technology.

That's an ideal world. Imagine the advances we could make as a society!

What do you do with trans people? You can't get rid of femininity by getting rid of women.

If they want to be treated as women treat them as women. Execute.

A cute muscular tranny would be the way to go to be honest.We would take turns to fuck each other's asses to boost our morale.

men
typically stronger and faster
less upkeep (no mandatory periods)
typically naturally warmer
typically shorter hair, wont get caught or grabbed as easy
typically have more drive to survive and build upon that whereas women have more drive to reproduce or do bare minimum to just stay alive

Bump

Kill and skin an animal? Check
Know how to quickly take down a person? Check
Know how to operate firearms? Been to the range a few times but my dick is too big for me to need a gun

If you are being realistic and talking about a short term situation (survive until rescue or while moving back to civilisation), you'd want guys.

Inb4 sexism, guys just tend to have hobbies and/or jobs that are more survival related. I'd rather have a mechanic than an accountant or secretary. Exceptions such as nurses obviously apply, but generally I'd take a guy over a gal for short term survival.

Long term you'd want as many women as you can feed, initially skilled in survival related tasks or no. Attrition alone commands this.

As to that game show: I think the results of that are just skewed because all the girls they asked to participate (or that volunteered) just thought "yay, free beach vacation". They probably didn't give a toss about looking tough, they just wanted to get a tan.

I'd hope that in a serious situation where a news crew isn't just a 10 second call away from bringing help, reasonable women would chip in as much as the men do.