What do you think were his last thoughts?

What do you think were his last thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRSPHmz5ruU#t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck D & D

Duty brought me here

At least someone......

Got doubles......

The books were better

>Renly
>Rightful King

I killed my fucking daughter for THIS???

If Davos were here, this would never have happened.

JUST

pretty much this.

You're a big girl

With this death, GOT has become so much less believable to me as a story, for he is the last archetypal ruler to die. He was the strong man who had the authority and ability to be king. Now it's all Mary Sue's and a certain Marty Stu. In the type of world that GOT takes place in, it's beyond the suspension of disbelief to genuinely believe those characters would be in contention for the throne.

Fuck, D and D, what the fuck have you done?

This is really the only answer.
Honestly, I didn't think D&D could get any worse with their completer lack of comprehension when it comes to medieval politics, but they did right there.

he is the last archetypal ruler to die. He was the strong man who had the authority and ability to be king
the king who cared

>Everyone I loved and knew abandoned me and died. For nothing. And I am gonna be a page in someone else history books.

Poor Stannis. He wasnt supposed to die like this. That fucking transwoman knight. Those sjw tumblrites must have cheered for his death.

Let's just hope he will be resurrected as a wight next season. And hopefully be one true king to the Night King

Did I leave the brazier lit? Lock the gates?

Doubles prove D&D are bunch of hacks. At least he's alive in the books.

He forgot to hold the door

he isn't dead.

>What do you think were his last thoughts?
A sword.

This. They are just playing to the masses with Danyshit and Jon Snow. Hopefully Cercei kills them both, gets killed by Jamie and the show ends with Jamie sitting on the throne with the world on fire around him

Killing characters that would have been able to stop the white walkers easily

With Stannis dead, it gives the white walkers more time to prepare for their human slaughter and Stannis was the last hope to delay it. Killing him was the last blow to unified human resistance to white walkers.

All left to a bunch of ragtag defenders at Castle Black, unified force of Northmen under Jon and hordes of southron soldiers under Dany who would not stand winter in a second. I predict white walkers will win unless Dany and Jon marry next season

Sure he is. He will be alive next season. As an Ice Zombie.

>god I hate being on such a shitty fucking show

So there is no happy ending indeed. Better abandon this shitty show before it happened

Jamies the last chance for this show being worth a damn any more. As such D&D will fucking blow it so hard and have him killed like a scrub by That cunt Dany or Shanked to death by that one mope with the hair

So is this what it's come to? Danshit and Jon married, Brienne as best man, Tyrion the step son and Jamie and Cercei both dead? Fuck this show and everything it stands for

for doubles

Heartwarming, isn't it?

You guys ready to see D&D's true incompetence power level?

>where the FUCK did Ramsay get all that cavalry from

>Those sjw tumblrites must have cheered for his death.

They literally did.
youtube.com/watch?v=CRSPHmz5ruU#t=26s

From shi

>the king who cared

Did you guys see the part where he set his daughter on fire?

Bad writing

Well the show got one thing better

Who the fuck actually read the books?

Bolton force are known for cavalry charges which made them a fearsome force in the North. Years of experience and torture have taught the horses to be as silent as death and thus crept up to the remains of Stannis army. After that, we knew what was going to happen.

Of course, it wasn't all that great to begin with...

>Bolton force are known for cavalry charges which made them a fearsome force in the North.

Nice job making shit up.

So, are we going to make the concession that both the show and the books have been a colossal waste of time. What a bunch of hacks, and thats including lord fatness himself.

See this And kys

>kys
What?

hey george r r martin is NOT your bitch, bro

>guys guys, the books are shit as well!
Very subtle, showfag

>kys
kill yourself

for now...

The books did turn to shit though. Just like the show

Shouldn't it be "ky" then?

This may be more of a /lit thing, but GRRM's prose is not very good in any way shape or form

I don't make the rules, it's just how it is

So you're just mindlessly buying into the next "hot meme"?

Sounds about right that you'd post a Trump reaction image too you retard

>Ser Alliser Thorne walked from the room so stiffly it looked as though he had a dagger up his butt.

I read the first one but quit after that on account of GRRM's rather mediocre prose and unforgivable long windedness. I've been predicting that the show would go to shit since the middle of season 4. And yes, I do give myself a pat on the back for totally CALLING IT.

It's internet shorthand. If you want to know what the hell people are talking about then yes, you should keep up with this stuff

Are you a Canadian, btw

Sorry but I'm not an underaged faggot who gives a shit about internet shorthand

Oh god, the Canadians mad at me for knowing what kys means LOL

Stannis was one true king and they fucking blew it!

At least there still the Hound and Bronn, the best characters better than Jon and Dany combined

Even in the battle of bastards the Boltons used cavalry against Jon ffs please off yourself pleb

Don't you get it? All your favorite characters are there to be cucked! It's going to suck, bro.

Even if all that happened, I will still root for the Night King, no one can cuck that character and his eerie silence

Azor Stannis

Is /got/ dead? Thank the Gods that show is dead. I hoped it gets cancelled

No, were just getting into the backlash phase. got still has quite the life span ahead of it

fuck my last word was doody

Sorry bro, D&D are going to blow it. Their idiots

Praise kek you speak the truth. Fuck D&D.
By blowing means that the forces of undead will overcome whats rest of humanity. Sounds like a good story for me

>also tony stark is a fag

>at least melisandre will revive me

>I hope Jon Snow is alright he would make a better king than me

Nope, it'll be as feel good as Cinder-fucking-ella

>I am no longer a number I am a free man

>Brienne is cute
>I love her
>I wish I married her
>She's so brave

What is dead may never die

B~but I'm in charge here!

"The show dies with me."

I hope you realize that the fact D&D killed him off while knowing GRRM's outline for the ending means he's not gonna be important in the books either right?

Stannis is going to be dead in the books either and probably worst fate than in the show, probably captured and flayed by the Boltons

No! Fuck off Stannis will be alive maybe be sent to the wall as cannon fodder!

>Ned wasn't important because he died
It's the execution that matters. No pun intended.

their story differs from the books
until we see Fatman's vision we cannot make any conjectures

Ned Stark wasn't important, he was the one domino block that needed to be stumbled to set up a domino effect that will eventually lead to all players in Five Kings dead

>If we ever get to see Fatman's vision
>We won't

Corrected

>at least I didn't die a cuck

The Fatman will die and Stannis will be alive forever with no one to continue his arc

By this logic nobody is important in ASOIAF

>he got cucked by the red priestess
I hope melisandre dies next season

Yes. Everyone dies in the end. Valar Morghulis.

Why were we having this conversation again?

Well, it is almost like a theme in this series. I'm not sure if it's intentional or due to incompetence