Ha no

can i help?

that is majorly infected.

he wrapped it, wrong tape but he's trying

A long time...

IVE GOT AN ARMGINA

livestream your suicide. link us it.

no.

i wish man I'm heading for a suicide plan, and yea I got a staft infection I'm trying to let go to my brain

it's not worth it guys. Turn your life around for the best

no.

Daisy French stood up on my tain platform and hopped in front of the fast train, there was only her torso left, poor kid she was 16

Maybe but I might hang myself off a bridge

finally a friend

Pls no ddie

jump off it and livestream it, pussy

You are a fucking idiot.

Thats a pathetic suicide plan.

I plan suicide by armed police when the time is right.

don't harm your self. It wont help anybody in the long run. Surely your better then that

gz now u have a vagina

Ha yo no one gives a fuck about shit .. life's a bitch the you die..

Become an Hero

>Attention craving nigger without self control.

how about something original.

Then enjoy it now. Earn money, buy drink and party. Thats much better

Yea maybe I'm in Canada tho so I think they would do everything but shoot me yo

jesus christ I'm trying to eat chili. Give me a fucking break

everyone knows you should try to get a sick kd before you pass on. don't be a pussy and kill like 4 people though. although I guess you're a fuck up so you'll probably shit the bed on that one too.

Put lemon juice and salt on your wrist pussy. Report healing potential and pain scale. Season to taste

Ha says the bitch that gets a paper cut and crys to his mom yo

OK wtf is wrong with all of you?
Do you have at least any money? Do something good with your life, send me your money because I have kids and would love to get more money.
Or at least work for/ with me online let's make money together.
When I was depressed and fucked up I gave up on cigs, weed, alcohol and started working out.

Actually sounds G

Think dumb dumb if I'm trying to kill muself I don't have all that much

Infiltrate ISIS and spread your STD amongst them . You a goddamned patriot!

ungrateful fucks

dont be stupid. people saying take others lives whats wrong with you faggot? Thats a dumb idea. dont cut and dont harm others if your a real man

Holy fuck that was the best idea all fucking day yo

Well I'm the shell of a used up man so not much I can say

OP

Manoj is that you? if so your a pedo you raped my best friend, she was 13 and you trapped her in a relationship for three years and saying if she leaves you you'll kill yourself. you trapped her, how could you do that!!!
if this is'nt Manoj im sorry

Start fresh man. I had nothing for years. you can do it easy man

Nigga what!? my names Justice ,

I'm not kidding tho it actually is

No need to kys OP; there's never a reason to end a life.
But first some questions:

>Are you white?

Because if you are we definetly need to step up our game, stop cutting your self up chicks dont like that, then it's even more reason to commit suicide kek.
Here's what you can do though! Grow the fuck out of your "depression" or whatever consumes you and start working hard towards goals you want to achieve, then make a big ass family of whites (don't fucking race mix you bastard) and keep the population of caucasians on the rise! (Fucking muslims have 1.3% of the world's population)

So don't end it OP, not worth it.
Also:
>Can't you just contemplate shit without cutting yourselves? Look at the fucking sky or something.

(If pic uploads, have a cute girl to raise your spirits)

Thanks user an yea yo RCB , Real Caucasian Bloods,,

alright im sorry. its just my friend sent me pictures of him and everything and iv seen his arms and they look the same. im sorry about this.

If you are going to kill yourself why the fuck dont you find the hottest bitch you can fuck her then bullet to the brain?

Here you go user just to stir the pot abit so you pussys stop pitying me .. I'm juggalo too what up WHOOPWHOOP

Across the street for attention, down the road for realsies

Uhh? Trust me I know what's up

Try to fucking fly then dude,
look all im ssying is if you are going to suicide do it in a way that is quick and job done.

instead of poisoning your body against itself and doing sever damage that can't be undone (especially if you change your mind and want to live for whatever reason)

Basically go out like a nuke not a fadind candle flame.

/thread

See that's ok for some when I die pain will be the last thing I feel so why not as much pain as I can endure?

Because I'm jacking off getting drunk it's my last hours alive who give a fuck?

No matter what you're going through, your life can't be that bad. Stop being a fucking pussy bitch and deal with it.
If I can do it so can you you fuckin pussy.

Just jump in front of a train if you're going to kill yourself. Attention whoring on the internet takes about a human lifetime to kill you.

Dude wtf. Take a gun do something fun then. End it like a hero don't be a pussy

I'm a pussy because I can do what most can't , kek makes sense

Alright enjoy killin yourself then, the world will be better off without you.

get some antibiotics mang.

I used to have the exact same view but then i realised, 8.6 Billion people, millions die a day, some in pain that we can't begin to imagine, so what would be the point of, there is none, there is no reward for the most endured pain before death and i don't think you would be able to accept it even if there was,

So now i have a new goal, i cover myself in the blue man group paint (full body) mix the remaining paint with vaseline and apply generously on my body, duct tape a gun in both hands and basically just sprint down the road, ignore everyone, when road finally gets blocked by armed police i scream "BALLS TO THE WALLS MOTHERFUCKER" and i open fire (small little plastic bb balls) they shoot me to death and i fucking WIN!

I agree yo

Small g hopefully gets amputated or some shit

You NEED to an hero.

May as well kill some bad people on your way out OP

nasty pussy

Permaybe

Like my ex yo

thought it was a vagina from the thumbnail

Cut even deeper next time

Bump

don't do that. please just don't..

Quit your bitching faggot...i guarantee you live in a good home you seem to have clean clothes and I bet you're still in school.
You're only problem that you're mentally broken and if you can't over come that then you should kys

woah i stated giving a shit when you said Canadian. where ya from bud?

Fuckin win m8. Kewl af fam

looks like you have an infected pussy on your arm

do this and i will donate $1000 to the charity of your choosing after you are gone and pray for jesus to accept you into heaven and wrestle you covered in blue paint and vaseline

>staph as in staphylococcus fren
yes i will spelling police you up to the moment of death, sorry

Kill yourself.

ya don't do it mate. If we were close in rl i would hang out with you to show you that there are truly good people and that killing yourself is a solution only in that it stops temporary pain.

its also a contradiction: "I will kill myself FOR myself." Out of self love, you end your potential. To reason that ending your life is the best choice for you, the motivation must be done out of self-interest, yet this self-motivation is to end the self?

It's admitting that there are ways to go about dealing with your problem, but that you probably haven't actually tried any other extreme solutions like running away - because i can guarantee that any extreme solution (other than kys) will give you the freedom and happiness you are looking for

Brutal

So another suicidal user here, I`ve been going through a bad period lately and I`ve been planning to kms and everything, plan started to get better and better until, fuck, I go into a good period.
Its a consistent bastard and I need to get the badness back to finish what I started
Any ideas lads?

Thats pathetic superficial as fuck

nice chain kek