>Take ancient city back from shitskin savages
>Host a classical concert there

Can Putin be more based?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/mitch-moxley/welcome-to-vancouver-no-fun_b_1931606.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YFPRccawABg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good news. You cant see America do this

I'm fairly cynical, and I'm sure it's a cynical publicity stunt, BUT, it's kind of moving, and the symbolism is poignant. Classical music (the high point of European musical culture) being performed at a Roman amphitheatre (the grand ancestor of European high culture in entertainment).

And in Syria, a land long ago lost to the Mahometan hordes. It's striking.

america would play rap

Good gesture, but horrific playing. If that's the best Orchestra Russia has, it's just terrible.

We would have a fucking "hip-hop extravaganza" in which historical events were re-enacted with black and Arab actors, followed by a government official with a giant novelty check paying slavery reparations.

>rap

Thats degenerate

Glad to see Palmyra in full control of SAA and totally free of land mines.
Makes my heart warm.

If Britain did this...
>Outraged editorials in the Guardian saying we need to take note of 'cultural sensibilities'
>Revisionists claiming that Palmyra has nothing to do with the West
>pakis given vox pops claiming that they feel offended

I find this deeply satisfying

I think it's somewhat disrespectful, even offensive to a point

Me too, those poor oppressed Muslims just wanted to destroy history and culture and that racist Putin went and killed them then played a concert in a symbol of hate.

Now when Pink Floyd played Pompeii that was cool because its just the graves of a bunch of cis white scum

t. muhammed

You do realize the SAA is Muslim right?
Not even Shia Muslim, but actual Sunni Muslim

Russia should just annex the territory, kick all the Arabs and Muslims out, and settle Russians there

>reclaim ancient relic from shitskin dindus
>Play haram as fuck music in it

....That's based as fuck, not gonna lie.

aren't only female vocals haram? i thought instruments were safe?

Obama should've dropped a hellfire missile on that very spot

True. Music will never be good again.

All instruments are considered haram.

nope, and I'm not sure but I think dancing is haram too.

There is no fun in Islam.

That's Vancouver's trademark already
huffingtonpost.com/mitch-moxley/welcome-to-vancouver-no-fun_b_1931606.html

Music may never be as good but artistry is better than it has ever been. More people are able to reach their potential of musical achievement and artistry than at any time in human history. You can do one google search and hear 20 different professional musicians playing one concerto from one composer, all with their own stylistic choices, musical decisions, unique playing and tone quality. We may not have Mozart but we have a million artists playing his music, which in my mind atones for at least some of our sins towards art.

This is very true. I'm a composer and sometimes get very weary about how things are going... even within classical. It seems like everyone just wants to throw tradition out of the window.

Good job Russia.

Fully serious.

Roldugin was implicated in the Panama papers a few weeks ago, small world.

> it's very affordable to get lessons from a highly educated professional.
> It's very easy to find resources online for sheet music, or examples of others playing it to help stimulate you and open your mind
> It's also very easy to get exposure as a performer thanks to the internet.
> By now you can get your hands on hundreds of thousands of recordings of classical music

I'm very conservative when it comes to music and I don't enjoy much of the stuff that comes out nowadays, but for an amateur musician who loves classical music, I'd say today is a great time to be alive all things considered.

what's degenerate about rhyming?

above
muslim culture
below
white culture

"tasteless...".... he really said it.

Russia is my hero right now.

>America
All talk, no actions

>Russia
All actions, no talk

The nigger part of it

>tfw
The nigger Obingo would play rap and other stupid shit.
Gergiev is a great conductor but that particular orchestra seems meh.

While Classical isn't even close to as popular as it was there are still good composers around.

It will be over soon my friend. No more jive turkey. Please be patient.

How does Russia stay so pure? Is it true that degenerate monkeys are afraid of the cold?

Even in Asia, the further south you go, the more barbaric the population becomes.

They are like Japan and refuse it at the gate. They take pride in their culture and do not want it deluded. So simple the first step against subversion.

I thought Palmyra got blowed up.

40k views.

the media sure managed to bury this one. they could have had a field day with this if it was the americans that did it

it was shortly mentionned in the media but they said its "propaganda"

Russia brings civilisation to the middle east.
Germany forces the middle east into civilisation.

"man, that was a sick gig"

you mean the part where the jews use a couple of niggers to make cracker-ass white bois hate themselves? Fucking hilarious

really killed that last set.

God bless putin

and to think a year ago this theatre was used to show off child executioners

They are all in Europe now. Not to worry.

That's a pretty smart move.

Here is the night concert

youtube.com/watch?v=YFPRccawABg

I've gotten a teary eye from this.

>all those natural looking syrian cuties :3
>meanwhile we cucks get flooded with shit like this
kill me

wut

I literally shed a tear just now.
Russia is seriously an important role model for the upcoming years.

Would love to have.

The real shitheads fled and now only the based nationalists are left.

The world doesn't need the cuckfolds, regardless of where they come from.

Fuck the media for calling this propaganda.
Obongo and Merkel crony crew are pissed off because they didn't think of this first, therefore tell the world it's propaganda.

One day user, everyone will look up to Mother Russia.

That's the most based thing I've ever seen. It sounds rather meh - and I can't tell whether the orchestra is bad or just the quality of the recording - but even so, the sentiment is beautiful.

It's absolutely incredible how fucking deeply brainwashed americans on this board are.

Despite numerous years of american warmongering foreign policy, they STILL think the U.S/EU/NATO is actually fighting against ISIS in Syria. They STILL think they can joke around about ''if the U.S took Palmyra, they'd play rap....''

No.

You stupid motherfuckers. The U.S/EU/NATO already took Palmyra once, THROUGH ISIS.

ISIS is the U.S/EU/NATO fucking proxy army in the middle east, what is so fucking hard about grasping this simple truth? The U.S/EU/NATO are the ones waging war against the syrian government.

Jesus christ, and you go around thinking your government is actually fighting against ISIS... How FUCKING BRAINWASHED can you be.

You mad bro?

It IS propaganda. But propaganda isn't necessarily a bad thing, the west used to be good at it too until we became the self-hating cultural cringe pussies we are now

Your a faggot. We all know Obama is supporting ISIS u dickhole

Final Crusade when?

Evidently not judging from many of the posts ITT

Thank you based God. I have a feeling that 2016 is going to be a great year.

more like Miley Cyrus riding a giant black cock singing AEAOAEOAEEEEEOOOOEOEOEOEOEAAAAA

This tb2h.

Put it on reddit.

That will spread it faster.

also, anime very related

So. Much. This.

wasn't it supposed to be destroyed by isis?

>really killed that last set.

the final leg ot that tour was hot as hell

Ah, out crawl the kremlin shills.

/po/ here

AMA

I do this for free.

If you could hook this nigga up with a paycheck Id be real appreciative.

>no saint romanus the melodist
wasted opportunity

>The West even talking about tasteless music

WEW LAD

All instruments and music are banned in Islam, only men singing prayers with no backing music is allowed

Well, it's not not a coincidence, this is clearly a signal.

Is there a more no fun rule set than Islam?

Awesome idea. Awful execution.

I'm so relieved to see those gates still standing. Just how much of Palmyra did those fuckers destroy?

It's literally a religion founded by Satan to drive out all the love, joy and beauty in God's creation.

This is great.

Wiki says not as much as expected but if they brake 1 vase I get pissed off

How can we distinguish a genuine expression of pride from propaganda meant to cause pride? How is this any different from the celebrations by commanders and kings in the past?

Is aminé real en France?

Russians partially restored it.

Was it really so hidden as news in the US and UK? Here in Italy they have talked about it for two days, some with the salty and toxic titles like "Putin's orchestra", some in a positive or neutral way, mostly because Aleppo was bombed at the time.
Hell, even Euronews has showed it when usually they are Swedish, German and BBC tier biased broadcasting, I wonder if DW has also reported it.

I wish they would have focused on the Syrians opinions, the actualew Syrians remaining in those freed areas. I guess the Western world is afraid of the facts.

>redpilled Swede

SWEDEN NO!!!

Go fuck yourself libcuck scum

> it's very affordable to get lessons from a highly educated professional.

What? My little cousin plays violin. Pays €2000 per month to the teacher. A weekend master class with a somewhat renown professor is €1200-2500.
Violin repair and tuning costs €300 euro every month on average.

And he can forget of being able to own a decent instrument, unless some rich fag donates him one. The good violins start from €200.000. High-end shit like Galliano, Gvinelli or Stradivari rolls millions.

He plays a cheap falling apart €20.000 violin that was donated to him.

Is it easy to learn russian? I can't fucking take this shit anymore, I'm literally about to explode but I know I'm capable of much more.

I want to learn russian, work towards citizenship, take up Vlads offer on land in far-east.

I just can't take this fuckng asylum anymore

>Was it really so hidden as news in the US and UK

Apparently it was shortly mentioned in the evening news as "Putin's propaganda stunt".

They also smashed all the faces off any statues in the museum there.

top before
bottom after

1st is temple of Ballshamin
2nd is arch of Triumph

>ballshamin
baalshamin

So ball shaming was a thing even back then, huh.

Well, there's somewhat decent "Learning Russian" videos on YouTube with hot grills teaching you stuff. The ability to learn foreign languages is very personal thing, you may find it very easy or incredibly hard, that depends.

Ha здopoвьe, хopoший Швeд. He выплёвывaй кpacнyю тaблeткy.
To your health, good Swede. Do not spit out the red pill.
För hälso, bra Svensken. Inte spotta ut det röda pillret. [google translated]

>baalshamin

>Baal
>Ba'al

Then it's a good thing it's in ruins.

Here comes the retarded newfag.

Lord Baal is based.