Help!

Help!

Since the latest Android update I can't play any webm's here. I have no clue where to go with this problem.. pls help.. will keep bumping with tits

Bump

I can't even figure out how to download webm on my shit phone...

You should trade it in for an iPhone.

what browser do you use?

webm's don't play on iPhones buddy.

It used to be real simple too.. just tap once to open.. then hold to download..

Did you update your shockwave player?

I use the default samsung browser.. Chrome still plays webm's, but I don't like that browser's layout

Yes they do.

When I tap this webm, it opens for a fraction of a second and a Play icon appears.. but before I can push it, it already disappears

How about trying a dedicated Sup Forums app like Clover or something else

How does one do that?

I had the same problem. I just hold down the imagine thumbnail and open in New tab then it will play or download through photo gallery...not sure why the s8 has the same problem though

I try to keep the apps that I have to a minimum.. It worked fine up untill 2 days ago.. it's just a shame

here's the developer email: [email protected]

send them info about the problem and they might get around to fixing it.

Yeah, but then it immediately downloads.. which is not per se what I want.. I just wanna watch the damn webm and if I like it, I'll download it

Then suffer

Well, I fear there's nothing much left..

Thanks, buddy, I'll give it a try, I guess.

If anything comes up worth mentioning, I'll be back

Also, kudos for not 1 person asking for sauce on the pics or saying they know a girl!

Does it only download for you? It should give you an option to open in background and should work. If it doesn't then I don't know another workout OP

>implying implying inplying
I never said it's expensive or called anyone poor. I'm only recommending Apple because they work. I had to Android phone and 2 IPhones so I know it's not any more expensive than the top of the line Andriod and you don't even need to get the latest iPhone, they get cheaper as newer models come out. Your argument is stupidly invalid. Go shit talk somewhere else.

Yeah, it goes straight to download even if I select "in background".. it fucking sucks..

Same here buddy, hold your finger on the webm, select save link, should save to phone and play in media or video.

prrvious update was far better but i guess i just gotta get used to the new one.

Damn. Maybe if you try to do this
Go to phone settings
Find developer options
Enable force you rendering
Enable disable hw overlays

People said that's helped others called customer services and got a new phone or switched to a different type of phone too

I just don't understand why..

Also, my dictionary is reset as well.. couldn't they at least keep that in the update?

If you can't find that try to enable use nuplayer
The developer options must always be enabled though

No clue what your saying here, buddy

What phone do you have?

Galaxy S6

damn, she looks happiest going full nude

Okay 7 steps for you then I have the s8 so they're just about the same
1. Go to settings and click about device
2. Tap build number 7 times
3. Go to settings then developer options
4. You can find the developer options right above about device
5. Enable galaxy s6 developer options
6. In developer options page drag switch to right to turn it on
7. Use galaxy s6 developer options.

Somewhere in the list of the options you'll see "use nuplayer (instead of awesomeplayer) and that should do it. You might also need to force gpu rendering along wjth disable HW overlays.

Try that if it doesn't work asap restart your phone and try to look at a webm like the one in this thread

Trying this, hold on

If it doesn't work then I don't know of any other work around besides googling other options

Well, the 7 steps work, but after that it goes down the shitter..

There is no option of nuplayer or awesomeplayer for that matter..

I agree, I'm using clover and everything works great. I understand wanting to minimize apps, but I'd say give clover a shot if you browse more than a few times a week.

Use vlc u fuckin idiot. And clear ur defaults player.

Going into developer mode just opens u up for all sorts of nasty shit these fuck wads are planning.

Or listen to them and enjoy you android aids.

I'm here every day.. so yeah.. I'll try it

Clover doesn't actually play anything.

Fuck it got summer real fast here.

Funny thing with your personal dictionary,
they save that information for vustomer care analysis, basically making predictive text better, same system they are using to build that thought to text system

Yeah, and it works.. so they should stop fucking resetting it.

Hold down on the webm and press open in new tab and it should start downloading

>2017

>Still can't figure out how to use an s6

No shit, but I wanna watch it before I download it

Relax, Mr. High and Mighty. No one needs their jimmies rustled.

If you know how to fix my problem, please help.

doubt you're going to have any luck fixing it on your own. just use chrome until they update it.

Yeah, sent an email to the aformentioned address.. until then.. it's chrome for me..

stealthy side boob.