Was the Nineteenth Amendment a mistake?

Was the Nineteenth Amendment a mistake?

Yes. Women are so fucking stupid that they'll vote for scumbag Hillary just because she's a woman.

Women's suffrage and the nineteenth Amendment were probably one of the leading contributors to the development of feminism as a movement. Which evolved into modern feminism.

IF MY CANDIDATE LOSES IT MEANS NO ONE WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE EVER
read more books.

>Rosenberg

The jewiest of the Jews are always the bergs.

This woman won't (I'll vote for Jill Stein instead)

who gives a fuck about single women

>Was the Nineteenth Amendment a mistake?
Yes and No

Women as a group will generally vote out of personal interest. Women have been socialized (and biologically predisposed) to be solipsistic, to place immediate personal desire regardless of what is best long term for society. This is why single women don't like Trump. While I personally doubt he could enact such change, the propaganda by the feminist lobby has has portrayed him as someone that will take away all their benefits. Married women generally do not need those benefits, are negatively impacted through taxation to supply them, and therefore based on immediate personal desire, they are more likely to support Trump.

It's not so much that the Nineteenth Amendment was a mistake, it's the fact that women are not taught to think beyond their own wants, and that they rarely suffer the consequences for acting in that manner.

>throwing vote away

without, question, OP.

No one cares
This is just click bait that failed to make him lose the GOP

He will when as it's simply repeating itself

Pure coincidence

>click bait arrtical

ROSENBEEERRG

>that author name

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

No

Women didn't always vote for open borders and gibs, they used to vote as their husbands would

The problem has to do with society much more so than women being able to vote

It's hip and trendy these days to vote yourself into an open borders welfare state so that's what women do, especially with the decline of masculine men who stand up for their nation and their people
Women always do as the men do iff they have a strong male figure in their life but in the era of the single mother household and the nu-male that's become pretty rare

>implying that isn't worse

It isn't even funny anymore, it's every fucking time with these articles

Books are boring.

Why the fuck do they always write these articles as if the demographics that don't like Trump are the morally superior people who you need to cater to. I don't think we're going to see any articles title "Clinton already losing married men by a mile. Clinton's language is stopping them from voting for her"

>It's hip and trendy these days to vote yourself into an open borders welfare state so that's what women do,
>If its hip and trendy women will vote for it

>19th amendment
>Not a mistake

Incoherent

If women vote for what's hip and trendy its a mistake

If women vote for what their husbands vote for then there was no reason for it

Mistake

theres hardly any single women out there. they just go from one relationship to the next

I don't think the 19th amendment was a mistake, they were just brainwashed by the left

>berg
ugh

there was a salon article (I don't read Salon, it was on the front page of real clear politics) saying that people should name and shame and mock every Trump supporter.

They have reaced UK leftist levels of bubbles and anger. Remember "get tories fired" ?

why? I am guessing you are a Bernie voter?

It's better because it's one vote less for the Democraps, my mongol friend.

>single women
>voting

99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the vote is white males and none of it matters because the government just decides who wins regardless of the popular vote.

>If women vote for what's hip and trendy its a mistake

No

If you make nationalism and a homogenous society desirable amongst society than those female votes only help

>If women vote for what their husbands vote for then there was no reason for it

Nope

Helps offset the votes by single male cucks and single females

That's just as bad, you might as well be voting for Hillary. Why would you vote for someone who is a shill for the Green lobby, who is even more evil than the Oil lobby? At least the oil lobby produces a viable product, the green industry literally only exists on taxpayer funded contracts (often no bid contracts, Obama basically routed taxpayer money straight into the pockets of his friends), most of those companies went bankrupt and the money disappeared.

This is what you are voting for in Jill Stein. Also, the influence of the green lobby is the reason Obama has wiped out 80 FUCKING % OF COAL MANUFACTURING in this country. EIGHTY PERCENT
AYY TEEE %
All so there is less competition for these green energy companies that can never exist in a free market because their product isn't viable yet.

>Green Party.
>"I don't understand laws or the economy or anything but like, why is the government so mean and stuff? We should make a government that's nice," the party.

You already know why, my limey friend. Because what a white male wants for society is inherently evil and we must supress them at all costs.

Read about the white feather movement in the early feminist years.

Fuck all of em.

Yes, the problem is that the left have been given the moral high ground, and so they believe they justifiably do whatever they want. Many right wing people make this worse by labelling the left as naive idealists. In reality, they are evil people (not born evil, but brainwashed to be evil) who will stop at nothing to destroy Western Civilization.

>99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the vote is white males
[citation needed]

If it isn't true I'll fucking shoot you. What's it going to be, spaceman?

this.

Not even quads will save you now
prepare to die

*pew pew bang pew pow*

>single women

Post tits

>rosenburg

and what the fuck do you expect, it's "muh vagina" clinton

give her more press exposure and her support will wain

kike

rip

>Rosenberg

Confirmed lie

You say that, but what if the green party actually becomes popular? Democrats may be horrible, but greens are 100000 times as horrible.

>9 year old Roblox players detected

Hillary already losing Single men by a mile.

Now you're gonna get it too

*pew bang pew pew pew kaboom*

Who do you think you're messing with pilgrim?

*pew pew bang pew bang pew*

there was a time when single women were either daughters or wives. today the degree of whoredom is so widespread these cunts have become a voting force.

shit
fuck

Yes

HE AINT NEVA GON WIN WIDDOUT DAT STRONG BBLLLLACK SINGLE MOTHER GODDESS DIVA VOTE

ITS OVER

Please encourage all of your friends to vote for her too. This election needs another Ralph Nader.

>"Hurrr the women hate Trump there is no way he can lose"

>Hilary has fewer female votes then any other democratic candidate

>Trump got more female votes then any other Republican candidate

Why is the media wrong?

[spoiler]Source was Planet America an Australian ABC show[/spoiler]

Party voting is not the same as general election voting. Trump won almost every demographic in the Republican party including Hispanics, but don't forget that the Democrat incarnations of women and Latinos mostly rely on welfare and other government services so ofc they will vote for whoever that is.

Trump is probably going to get BTFO in the election, I could be wrong but I'm not really concerned about the election itself as much as I am what comes after. The Trump movement started something huge that indicates the death of the traditional Republican party and something new in its stead.

True but when it comes to normies voting they are more influenced by attack ads then anything else.

Trump has lots of ammunition for Hilary. Everything that has been dug up on Trump has only made him more popular.

Unless Hilary has some ACE up her sleeve to make Trump look bad that we havent heard yet she is the one getting BTFO. Calling him racist, sexist or Drumf isn't going to work.

>lose single women
>gain every white man who isn't a hipster faggot
sounds like a good trade to me

Women love Trump and hate Hillary. Don't worry about it boys

Everyone seems to forget that confident conservative men are heavily favored by the female vote. This is a well-documented phenomenon.

The only actual danger in the general election is the total rigging of votes by Google's secret program to tally votes even though they're in Hillary's camp

lay off the meth

>single
>issue
>voters
They'd vote for Hilary even if she were setting up America to be a slave/sweat shop state, just so they can feel good knowing they contributed to the first female president, because that's the only issue that matters to them.

These people aren't intelligent enough to be reasoned with.