What does it feel like to lick a girl's asshole?

What does it feel like to lick a girl's asshole?

Like tasting dry shit on your tongue.

if thats how your experience was, you were with a nasty chick lmao

pretty amazing actually. best pre-clean, then anal, then you can slobber some ass.

Break a snickers in half. Lick the middle of it.

This

clearly like pic related

nah. when it's nice and wide, it almost feels like if you're licking her mouth, but hotter and way more sensitive

tastes like heaven.

If its clean its super fun i highly suggest it, also only if theyre fit

Like a bag of sand

It's the most beautiful thing, OP. That moment when you slide your face between her buttcheeks and feel the warmth from her privates on your face: Pure heaven.

It has a little bit of a taste, but if she's clean, it's nothing too bad. Her butthole is pretty smooth, you hardly feel it as you lick it. Sometimes it smells pungent, but the taste does not equal the smell.

Feels great especially when you get small pieces of toilet paper on your tongue

It feels like you're 1/2 way to becoming gay.

like licking shit

Good test for when you are with a new girl for the first time. While licking her puss, have your arms under her thighs. After you've been licking for a while, start running your tongue down to the lower part of her puss. Do this for a little while, and sometimes get the tip of your tongue on her taint if it's reachable. But don't go for the asshole yet. Then after you've had this going for a bit, put some very gentle upward pressure with your arms on her thighs while continuing to lick her puss. The good ones will get the very subtle sign and will roll up a bit to give you their asshole. That's when you know you have a keeper.

>Pure heaven.

basically you labeled Pure Heaven shit stains, shit smell and shit coming from pooper

Buttholes are not smooth. You've never been with a girl have you?

Virgin bitch boy detected

This exactly. It smells like a girls asshole, so if she has good hygiene it smells good, if not, sorry about your luck. It tastes like almost nothing, pussy tastes 100x better. Its hotter to eat ass though. I ate my wifes ass and pussy from behind last night. It was amazing.

so much this

Like a shitty, unshaved armpit.

Only people who say ass taste like shit are the wizards that had to hire dirty back page hookers

Asshole feels delicate and vulnerable, and tastes like cinnamon

The power rush from finally getting mouth deep into her ass is bliss

I literally like eating ass more than pussy. As long as she has good hygiene anyways. Every girl I've been with loves it too if you get really into it.

Its tastes like contracting shigalosis you nasty fucking idiots

It feels to me like Donald Duck having a stroke

Such a disappointment when they don't lift up though. Tells you everything you need to know about the girl.

You're so erotic

to me it felt simply great. i love to eat my girl's ass

pic related: asshole in question