youtube.com/watch?v=imwAdN53H40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/rich-the-kid/get-out-my-face

starsdotsandthenewjunk.bandcamp.com/album/black-abba

youtube.com/watch?v=xjtUx4-UqV8

im gay

i donut know any of these albums

listening to つまんね right now and I'm really enjoying it

that Horace Parlan album looks more like "Up Down & Horace Parlan" based on the cover tbqfh
is Key to the Kingdom the masterpiece everyone says it is
gay
Tomita - Snowflakes are Dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=igHOaMOzzUo

same

also i never liked doughnuts desu

ily pop

nice musics

r8

ily pop [2]
Scratch Acid - The Greatest Gift
youtube.com/watch?v=imwAdN53H40
the heck is up with the letters on this

Tsumanne is a fantastic album. So is Astral Weeks.
+Pram, Current 93, Ichiko Aoba, The Microphones
I don't recognize anything on here. Recommend me something!
I love everything on this chart except Nirvana. Also, shouts out for having the best two Taeko Ohnuki albums on here (and probably my favorite Death Grips album too).
Despite being on a Japan kick, I still haven't listened to any Fushitsusha. I need to get on that.

nice

+Tomoko Aran,Venetian Snares,385
Miyakko is a crazy underrated bassist.

you guys are all awesome ily too :)

hows the new lorde btw

I liked it. It's not a masterpiece or anything, but it was better than I was expecting. There's some interesting production on there too. It's not lyrically great either, but I don't pay a ton of attention to lyrics anyway. Also, the version of Homemade Dynamite that's on the album isn't a piano ballad. I like it way more now.

+ speak now and witness
so glad tay tay is on spotify

+the glow

+loveless, itaots, salad days, long season
good taste

+wutang

+ween, johnny cash

what u mean? I just used a different site. Somebody linked me it today. It was called "lovely" or something.

yeah man, i just found demdike when wonderland came out, but I'm going back and scopin all their shit now, I fuckin love it. Check out Eric Holm - Andoya if you like that type of stuff

paddez revenge

(my chart )
thanks! I wish I could say the same about your chart but I don't know most of it. And I don't really know why I'm enjoying Nirvana.
A lot of Beatles here. Also, this is the first time I see someone with Please Please Me on his chart. I really like that album.

+ram
+in utero
+loveless
+long season
+notm
+plantasia
+folsom
+the pod
+the beatles
++hendrix
+itaots
+flylo

sexy taste

thx :))

Been too busy for a 4x4 so here's a 3x3

+OPN, Sweet Trip, Hendrix, Boris, BoC, Suicide, Talking Heads
Rec: Ugress - Resound

+NMH. Flylo, Nick Drake
Rec: Elf Power - A Dream In Sound

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/10

bump
spine of god - monster magnet
grief - torso
harvey milk

+++Johnny Cash
Were you checking out The Beatles discography or are you a fan?
Weird
Used to smoke pot to some of these

>Were you checking out The Beatles discography or are you a fan?
both.

why does that little person look like maisie williams?

++GBV and Shabazz

What did you think of the new one? It's probably top 5 for 2017 for me right now.

++ Turnover
Wild Pink - Wild Pink

majoring in psychology

favorite drink is a classic gin and tonic

don't have a large group of friends, but you are extremely close to the ones you have

you do things ironically

you read Stereogum regularly

you want to go to Glastonbury someday

you are very outspoken about your political opinions

Am I pleb yet Sup Forums?

Yes but only bc you lazy posted

I'll remain fixed and dreaming of true plebness, in that case

Modest Mouse - This Is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About/ Lonesome Crowded West
Ugly Casanova - Sharpen Your Teeth
Destroyer - Kaputt
Death Grips - The Money Store
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas

+++Astral Weeks
+Yo La Tengo

+The Knife
+Current 83

+++Loveless
++Ram
-Mac Demarco
-In Utero
-ITAOTS

+Satie

-Everything

++Tin Drum

+mucore
-mucore

that's not a real word.

i think its great too ! some in of these threads said to listen to this steve lehman and sélébéyone

Pls rate

+ classical

0/0

0/0

0/0

+ nirvana, michael jackson

0/0

literally you're a faggot

+++ QOTSA

0/0

0/0 - lorde's first album is alright tho, but i haven't listened to the one you've got on there

0/0

0/0

+ the beatles, sufjan, hendrix, muse
your taste looks good. although i will mention that i tried listening to flying lotus a while back. thought it was a bit shit. i like other electronic stuff though, like SBTRKT. although the second album was wank. first album's good though.

+ the beatles, hendrix
i've not heard that beastie boys album, but i like them as a band

+ the juliana theory, never thought i'd see them on Sup Forums, i used to listen to them all the time, they're really good

2pac is okay i guess. listen to makavelli though. good album.

bowie is okay. i used to like the smiths but now i think they're fucking shit. but that's just me.

+ bright eyes

+ bright eyes
arcade fire are such a fucking meme these days, i can't stand to listen to them anymore

+ the who
bowie is okay i guess

battles are alright i guess, but the first album is much better
wolf parade are alright

kid a is quite good

-everything
2bh

>i used to like the smiths but now i think they're fucking shit. but that's just me.
Why? Tell me more

Sorry I'm not some internet virgin who wants e-peen points for rabbitting on about how great Meme Shits are.

Dunno just not my taste anymore. I used to listen to them a bit. Clearly they're an important and much-loved band. But nowadays I just don't really listen to them or want to listen to them. Wishy washy 80s pop. Not a fan anymore really.

Of course we all have different tastes and fair play to anybody who likes them. I'm not saying they're necessarily bad or untalented. I'm just saying I don't like listening to that sort of stuff anymore.

babby

did you like 3 mile pilot

:wave:

yes i really like it

Total homo
You work at Best Buy and have no college degree
You're too smart for me, possibly gay too

nice cool ive been meaning to listen

look

shhhhh

Sorry I don't force myself to listen to Meme Shits so that other virgins on the internet will think I'm so edgy

I guess I don't feel such a need because I'm an adult with a life and friends? You realise that trying to impress people with your music taste is what teenagers do, right?

>You work at Best Buy and have no college degree
Both false

>other virgins on the internet will think I'm so edgy
isn't this the definition of blink 182's music

>I guess I don't feel such a need because I'm an adult with a life and friends
so if you don't care then why did you bother to rate all those people a 0 and be a douche

>You're too smart for me, possibly gay too
How did you know

I already like The Money Store a lot and I like some of Exmilitary.

Kendrick on Section.80 and 2pac on All Eyez On Me got me into Hip-Hop. I'm gonna check out all of 2pac's stuff, I've been meaning to for way too long.

stop

>isn't this the definition of blink 182's music
No it's not. Nobody is going to think you're fucking edgy for listening to blink in your mid 20s, are they? It's just feel good music.

>so if you don't care then why did you bother to rate all those people a 0 and be a douche
No, 0/0 means that I don't know any of the albums they've featured. That's why it's out of zero. Because I don't know any of them. People have used this on Sup Forums for a long time. E.g. if they know three albums someone's posted, and they like two of them, then they'll say "2/3"

It's just quicker than writing "I don't know any of those albums"

please

>>>/plebbit/

it's not me btw if you think it's me promise

rec me

Free Max B
You're not a wavy creature
Your girl bump me
Through her MacBook speakers
Good hip hop
You said it not me ehehe
Yo tomorrows people is tight!!! So is taeko
Do you like kool and the gang
How is witness
Check out nite jewel
+husker du, oj, guided by voices
Looks good but I've only listened to hounds of love. What do you recommend
Hi dad
Hey cake is a fun band
Aye yaye yaye what are you in middle school
What does color of spring sound like
Good shit, a lot of stuff on here that I was really into a few years ago.
More like nu-dad
Dude what are you British
Cool indie noise
Give me a rec
Hurricane
Fighter plane
That chromatic album new?
My best friend is a huge faye Wong fan. I really like fuzao

>Aye yaye yaye what are you in middle school
No I'm mid-20s, I just listen to what I like to listen to instead of trying to gain internet points from virgins for listening to edgy/obscure shit

I see you still haven't moved passed that phase though. Maybe when you get a job and stop going on the internet so much then you will.

lol :)

Colour of Spring is one of the best pop albums ever imo. Super cleanly produced overall, kinda the opposite of their last two albums in that sense, but with definite flavours of the later stuff

>mid 20s
>adult

if you're still on your parents cellphone family plan you aren't an adult.

> give me a rec
Hood - Cold House
Moonshake - Eva Luna

how long have we been friends

Not long ENEOUGHH

blump

Fuck you

It was the best of threads, it was the worst of threads

>literally you're a faggot
yeah i guess so

not her best release desu
thanks for the rec too

hey hey there are good people too. I gave you rex!

That's true!
You guys are the best!

thx east asia

Meme is fantastic and I just snagged that CRACK/LCKS album in the sharethread a few days ago. Not listened to it all yet, but it sounds promising. I can't remember the name of that album with the monkeys, but it's good too. Listen to Faye Wong-Fable and Polkadot Stingray- Dai Seigi.

Bump

I'm not. I pay for my phone, like I have done ever since I got my first phone, which I bought with my own pocket money when I was about 10 years old. So yeah, I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

What do you mean by this? What was wrong with my post (the first one of the three you replied to)?

You didn't pay for your phone plan at 10. You are a liar.

Yes I did my friend, it's called Pay As You Go. I'd put £10 credit on it, and use it very very frugally. I mean, when I bought my first phone, I didn't know anyone else with a phone. I just thought the idea of a mobile phone was cool, so I bought one with my pocket money.

Then when other people got them I still used the phone sparingly, because like I say, I had to pay for the credit, and I only really got pocket money from doing chores. I think my mum might have given me money for phone credit occassionally. Not all the time though.

Pic is the phone I bought when I was 10. I thought it was the coolest fucking thing at the time.

i never wanted to like you

who is this girl?

i wish you liked me, but i haven't given you or anyone a reason to

;_;

hate everyone

absent f riend

I feel like I'm in a rut musically. Any suggestions to help me out?

Pick a genre you're not into or a country you don't have much music from. Go to RYM and listen to a few albums from the top of the charts for that genre/country.