I'm watching this movie called Compliance

I'm watching this movie called Compliance
Based on real events...
Could this shit happen anywhere outside the USA?
Holy shit, you're all shit for brains 100% idiots...
Someone tried to pull this shit anywhere else, they'd just get laughed at fucking hard

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2012/08/24/astounding-true-story-compliance/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam
youtube.com/watch?v=8mpAbig8ttY
youtube.com/watch?v=8VzDknKAZJ0
arquivo.pt/wayback/20091012014600/http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/NEWS01/510090392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

I started this thread midway watching this movie and

now I am just amused by this shit

It happens in authoritarian countries.
It wouldn't happen in Sweden, Norway and similar modern progressive countries.

Some faggot movie reviewer said this was harrowing shit, not in a Saw ETC. type way

>Based on real events...
No, it is not.
>Could this shit happen anywhere outside the USA?
Shit like this happens everyday in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
>Holy shit, you're all shit for brains 100% idiots...
Indeed. Europoors, muslims, and Africans are the worst.
>Someone tried to pull this shit anywhere else, they'd just get laughed at fucking hard
I agree. It is quite literally impossible for this to happen in the US. Could only happen in Europe.

and now I am already on the side of the perpetrator

>>Based on real events...
>No, it is not.
ew.com/article/2012/08/24/astounding-true-story-compliance/

"The film is based on the strip search prank call scam that took place at a Mount Washington, Kentucky McDonald's restaurant in Bullit County."

Story's fake dumbass.

>Story's fake dumbass.
citation needed dumbass

>I started this thread midway watching this movie and
?

AND WHAT FAGGOT?

WHAT ?!?

oh..
never mind

no it's not.

butt ravaged burger wrote this standing up

lol

How exactly can I prove something isn't real? That is impossible. It is up to you to prove that it is real, which you can't because the one article on the internet that says it is real got that info from the director of the movie. In reality, all of it is fabricated. None of it happened.

>It is up to you to prove that it is real
he just did fegit now gtfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam

youtube.com/watch?v=8mpAbig8ttY

youtube.com/watch?v=8VzDknKAZJ0

NAOW WAT FAGGARTH HUUURRRR

>(You)
Dude, people went to jail. It's part of the public record.

arquivo.pt/wayback/20091012014600/http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/NEWS01/510090392

That manager's poor boyfreind. That 16 year old minx bewitched him. He's still probably in jail.

Yes, this film is based on real events. They arrested a guy for making phone calls all over the country over a 10-yr period and coercing people to do all this depraved shit. There was more than 1 incident. Some were probably never reported. The guy that was arrested was acquitted of all charges.

Now, does this thing happen outside the US? Uh, yeah, I'm going to say something like this has definitely happened outside the country. Think about it, the guy called a bunch of podunk-ass fast food restaurants out in the sticks in Nowheresville, USA. That place where the movie is based on is a tiny country town in Kentucky, WAY the fuck away from anything important. I would venture to say that the intelligence level of McD's personnel in places like those isn't very high. It's not going to take much if youre proficient at any kinesiology and interrogation techniques like this guy was. Throw some psychopatchic tendencies and superior intelligence and you can almost control people like a god if you ascribe your supposed personality as to someone omnipresent. In this case it was the American police force that he drew power from the role and screwed with that chick.

So, yeah. This has probably happened more than you realize, especially in places where the government or justice system intimidates its people. The US is bad, but I guarantee you there's more oppressed and dumber people in some corner of the world.

Is this that not funny troll technique I keep hearing about?

close to the end of the movie...
turns out this "same thing" happened once
did it?
or just somethign similar?
two sexual assaults?
or just strip search the first time around.
anyone got links to the other case?

to reiterate,
in the end of this movie it turned out that it had happened earlier, 2 weeks before the second incident the movie was about

There were multiple incidents.

You can literally stop using all your fancy words there. It's just a movie.

lol,
i was the second comment after that
no-one else was on this thread
so forgot to indicate it

what were those fancy words exactly?
do you work at mcdonalds?

and then i saw your second comment

>(You)

Really dude? I thought some analysis of the movie was needed considering certain people doubted the veracity of the source incident, and there were several hypotheticals floating about. I tried to examine it the best I could and kept it pertinent to the conversation. Also, and most importantly, what I wrote is not complicated, dude.

this movie was one big autistic wet dream