Anyone know where to get this shit?

anyone know where to get this shit?

What is this?

Nembutal

get a prescription

I've been looking this for days...

no go

same

Make some in your bathtub. It's Probably not that hard.

bump

My girlfriend worked on a private clinic but he died a month ago, she used to talk about this medicine.

>She had anxiety disorder.
>Since she committed suicide my anxiety levels have grown a lot.
>Lots of booze
>I'm seriously thinking about death.
>Dunno if i can last 3 months or so

*she

Order it from Lundbeck or Akorn.

Dumbass.

>Lundbeck
not that easy

shit so she used it?

Look around on some darknet markets.

have you seen it on there?

diazepam and klonopin overdose

No, but I've never looked for it before. There's no guarantee that it'll be around, but you're not gonna find a dealer who has this shit, I'm sure. Maybe get buddy buddy with a veterinarian?

fuck this thread i got a better thing i need to ask

where the hell do i get shroom spores?
what are some good ones to trip on?
i've been growing mushrooms (the salad kinds) for a while now and i want to get some good stuff

fsre.nl

cool that solves the supply issue

but i've never done em before and i got no idea what is good, what feels bad, how to make it feel good, and what will kill me or break my brain

Start with 3grams of dried, google PFtek, look on erowid for tripreports.

if you're in the US, theres a ton of sites that have them legally. P Cubensis and golden teachers (my favoorite) are great

check out the shroomery
there's also a good growing community on reddit /r/shrooms (spare me for mentioning reddit idc)

You need to do some research on mushrooms before tripping. Psychonaut wiki erowid and bluelight are your friends

The Nembutal store

Barbiturates are dangerous as shit. The kill you done is only a little higher than the feel good dose. They are pretty rare outside the hospital for that reason. Just look back to the 60s and see most of the celeb ODs from that time are barbiturates. They were mostly replaced with benzos.

Kill you *dose ^

veterinarian
prison (the death house)
mexico
hospital

Also old fag here who tried them back around 1990. Girlfriend at the times mom had some. Little to no fun in my opinion. The then newish Xanax was better.