Can we have a comfy Cooking with Jack thread?

Can we have a comfy Cooking with Jack thread?

What are some of his greatest fails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxAiDQLlFto
youtube.com/watch?v=q5Dj5G1kaqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9gbUM9oHBNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ESqRpwWeRck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chicken

this video made me so fucking mad

"Do God's work and He will do your work!"

What the hell did he mean by this?

Please someone tell me you have the Corndog - SCALDING HOT OIL.webm.

>oil not hot

>oil not hot
>is clearly not hot
>puts the meat in anyway

>oil not hot
>is clearly not hot
>drops the end of it anyway and splashes oil around for no reason because it's not even hot

Jack webms are like onions

OIL

NICE AND COLD

>2 blocks of knives and he still cuts himself

I've seen a few of this guy's webms, does he not know how to edit to make himself look remotely capable?

That's not even the cringe part. He uses the ceramic knife on the wood and it chips (because it's a ceramic knife) and is surprised.

Triggered every time at that "test".

Water fry ?

This is how the average "Italian-american" actually cooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxAiDQLlFto

>it's a "Jack goes to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles and makes black jokes about being in a bad neighborhood and getting chased" episode

Is he a genius troll or just a retard?

That would mean hes remotely capable at something.

He also cooks it again in the oven for a further 30 mins or something. It's fucking cringe.

Literally retard. He does play up his "gawwsh shucks I'm just an everyman trying to cook!" gimmick, but his tweets, interviews and everything else show him to be pretty legit dumb.

> milk

what the fuck

If you gave this guy an autopsy it'd look like a scene from The Strain

Real stupidity is never learning anything. Even labrats learn what hurts

WHAT A MESS WE MADE

is this the one where he whines that the knife cuts his cutting board?

yes

>can't remove silverskin

jesus. I bet he looks in the mirror and sees himself in the ranks of george clooney and brad pitt.

I actually don't see much wrong with this one other than using his teeth, but that's fine if he's among people who aren't going to care about germs.

fin

Was that pork shoulder? I work in a smokehouse and it looks like he totally ruined it.

That one actually looks good desu.

he didn't cook it nearly enough

The grille top was fucking filthy. Watch it again and look at the flecks of shit on the hot dogs.

Yes it's very undercooked. So much so that it's not even cooked and the fat in the middle is still gelatinous and doesn't pull apart.

>and it looks like he totally ruined it
Maybe because it's fucking RAWWWWW
The dogs are burnt, the burgers are probably blue knowing him.

Food hygeine is a meme. If it was real this guy would be dead twice over

>raw mince beef
i hope you are joking

youtube.com/watch?v=q5Dj5G1kaqI

youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q

Nigger, thats not a steak. It's raw minced meat burger.

LINK!

I wanna see the comments!

I used to leave my chicken pink in the middle and I never got sick

>tfw spending all day hunting for high downvoted jack videos to laugh at

post the webm where he cuts the pineapple

How did Jack threads become the best part of Sup Forums?

they're banned on /ck/

Why and how did that happen?

dunno, only heard about it after the fact

don't go on /ck/ myself

Chicken can be a little pink. If the juices run clear you're fine. There's a specific taste, like watery sewage, to undercooked chicken you can't mistake though.

When its bloody, you're asking for food poisoning.

I like my burgers with a little pink in the middle. As long as its 160 inside it's safe to eat. People overcook their burgers often as they undercook them. Color has little to do with safety.
However Jack takes it to an extreme I've not seen before. I don't know how he's not dead.

Any time people latch on to new meme material, usually e-celebs of sorts, the mods crack down on any fun pretty quickly.

i prefer to use the microwave to cuts like that.

that looks like a knife you might buy at a korean owned convenient store.

Mods realized /ck/ doesn't stand for cuckold but for cooking. So Jack threads became off-topic.

Jack is the embodiment of every steakfag who gets assblasted over people who like well-done

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9gbUM9oHBNI

>Jack talks about healthy eating

"As long as I pray and go to church it's okay to be a lazy bastard and not solve any of my own problems"

Because people were only posting it for response, which was attracting people who didn't give a shit about cooking.

Maybe it's just me hungry as shit
But that doesn't look to bad desu

>Sup Forums is the new containment board for crossposting cancer

JUST

>Jack Jr confirmed on a now-deleted livestream that they eat out at various chain or fast food restaurants every night.

>supposedly the only time they have a home cooked meal is when Jack is making a video

I know this is a radical concept for Sup Forums but a board like /ck/ isn't about shitposting and memes. It's about cooking.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESqRpwWeRck

How long until people start unironically defending and liking Jack?

I give it another week.

>dumb frogposter
>image.png
It checks

I'm not even a /ck/ crossposter (I'm Sup Forums, /o/, /k/, I asked because it baffles me that they ban cooking videos from the cooking board, no matter how bad they're.

fucking a

People weren't posting the videos because they were about cooking. They posted them to laugh at a trainwreck. Just because the video has cooking in it doesn't mean it's actually about cooking.

AHAHAAHA WHAT A FUCKING MORON

whats it even supossed to be?

But it is, it's about cooking done the wrong way. People still post cringe threads and the mods let them there.
I found out about /ck/ thanks to a dutch guy posting cringe videos from /ck/ on Sup Forums.

>tacofaucet.webm

My sides
I'm guessing he was trying to make a chocolate salami, it takes butter and cocoa and then you add the crumbled cookies

...the ending.. oh god

And /ck/ is about cooking.

See the problem?

anyone remember the episode where he went to his churchs chilli cook off and kept saying he didn't care if he didn't win, but then he didn't win and you could tell he was super pissed kek

As a matter of fact, I don't

Link pls

And that proves my point more. Some cross poster from a shitposting bored sliding over and being there just for the shitposting. I know you don't understand and you probably never will.

JUST CRACK THE EGGS LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON GOD DAMMIT