BRITAIN YES!!!

>Britain to open doors for unacompanied syrian refugee children.
>Britain will accept refugee children even if they have no relatives in britain.
>The people in the parlament actually give argument: "When does this end? Do we stop giving support to the elderly and give to the refugees instead?"

thetimes.co.uk/article/britain-beckons-child-refugees-j5mr8mjl6
bbc.com/news/uk-36200366

When can we see the first bearded 9year old refugees in britain?
Can we get some britbongs in here to explain this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/leaders/21698254-unaccompanied-children-are-neediest-kind-refugee-under-age-and-risk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allahu akbar in the making.

Children do deserve a home. Children naturalize and w.o there sand nigger parents they can be great.

Seen it here.

They will sympathize with their kin despite not ever interacting with that culture, and will vote to bring more of their kin in due to feelings.

>child refugees
Ok so 2 things will happen
1. 15-18 year olds come and start shit
2. Actual chillens enter the UK legally so your Pedo leaders can have a field day with a fresh supply

We tried this in sweden. Even we realizability how retarded this was.. we,re gonna see a massive increase in people dying in their 50s and 60s in the future.

Maybe the UK will allow refugees that are physically children.

Not refugees who are mentally children like Sweden and Germany did.

What's the problem? They can take the 3 refugees.

>Children
That means """17""" year olds. And they have a right to family reunification.

>Ello, my name Ibrahim, I have age of 16, help please

This is you fucks trying to spread your problem to the rest of Europe.

I trust that everyone else is putting them in camps in the middle of nowhere too? That's what we do.

>take the 3 refugees
But neither Britain nor the rest of Europe has done nearly enough to provide proper homes for the 90,000 unaccompanied refugees under the age of 18
economist.com/news/leaders/21698254-unaccompanied-children-are-neediest-kind-refugee-under-age-and-risk

>90,000 unaccompanied refugees under the age of 18

>schwarz

"children" with full beards and wrinkled leathery faces.

i've had enough.

Come on man, even britain can afford 90000 trash cans.

This is why I'm voting brexit, don't want shitskins here just as our EU responsibility

>just as our EU responsibility
UK already has tons of special rights and doesn't have to take in anybody.
unlike most other eu-states (exclusind denmark and ireland), whatever UK does is purely voluntary.

Bro chill out
They're free and nutritious, will make excellent pig food

That's your so called ' conservative' party for you. No beliefs just virtue signalling, that is literally all that matters anymore, anything to make themselves look and feel good.

Kill the lot of them.

fixed

Them krautniggers are just fattening them up for the hogs, they gonna make some dank brats

Why did you vote for Sadiq Khan?

Europe is lost, America is the last bastion of western values. The slavs are fighting the good fight but I fear they too will succumb to the Islamic scourge.

Trump will secure the future of western culture. We can't allow these barbarians to undermine millenia of cultural, intellectual, and scientific advancement to feed their war ego. Islam is a powerful and pressing danger to the perpetuation of the human race, and their plans of subjugation are already being realized in Europe. Rape and murder of non-Muslims, violent crime epidemics, and the snakelike subjugation of European government. It's revolting and it needs to stop.

you guys are made cause they are man at a young age?

what?

i'm high
>you guys are mad cause they are manly at a young age.

if they are so manly, why are they running away from people who threaten their homes and families?
sounds like a bunch of pussies to me.

A lot of school athletics records going to be broken

They're in France without their parents? How did they get all the way there without someone with them?

>>Britain to open doors for unacompanied syrian refugee children.

>''''''''''''syrian refugee children'''''''''''

maybe we'll wake up once they inevitably go allahu akbar on london or another big city, but more likely we're too cucked to do anything about it.

When does this shit become ridiculous enough that I can claim political asylum in the US?

>we,re gonna see a massive increase in people dying in their 50s and 60s in the future.
And then lefttards are going to complain about how systemic racist mistreats the poor immigrants to the point that they have an average life expectancy 15-30 years shorten then the natives.

YES
More children!
More child refugees!

SEND.
THEM.
BACK.

It works you fucking idiot euro cucks.

>When can we see the first bearded 9year old refugees in britain?

When the Brits decide that testing or challenging their claims is insensitive and mean..
see:
How is this fucking Swedish policy? Minors get preferential treatment here too, but not before their age is ascertained best as possible via a medical exam that includes Xrays of joints which show in what kind of development stage the person is. There might be a few +- 20 year olds that get away with passing as 17 here, but we don't have bearded 35 year olds entering in Highschool running competitions like im Sweden.

>How is this fucking Swedish policy?
Medical test are racist and demeaning.

I am not even joking. Not only is it racist to age test bearded middle aged men that claim that they are 15 year old, its also racist to check people for aids, TBC, hepatitis and all the other shit that they bring in.

I wish i was joking but the leftist literally say that its racist to test them.

Sweden is lost. You collectively went insane.. Did someone poison the well or something?

ask the NGOs.

>Did someone poison the well or something?
It wouldn't surprise me really but i doubt it seeing that we have lots of fresh water so its not really as centralized as other countries and its also common that people have their own wells or share with a few neighbors.

I think we just got hit really, really hard with this. People are just insane, its quite depressing. More and more people are waking up though but its really sad seeing the look in their eyes when they realize that they have been had.

no more banter

launch trident

It's baffling even to me just how well-oiled the propaganda machine worked. It was a pretty hard red pill to swallow that the entire Swedish establishment, from politicans to social services to doctors to teachers, all decided to keep silent the most disgusting and absurd thing imaginable. Arab and Afghan middle-aged criminals and rapists come here by the tests of thousands pretending to be children and we let them and treat them as such.