Hello there Sup Forums

Hello there Sup Forums,
Redditor here
I'll get out of your hair in a minute, just wanted to know, how does this image make you feel?

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6d9yyw/macron_wins_the_handshake_game_xpost_from_rfrance/

Also general Trump thread if you're into that sort of thing

Looks like trumps was finished and ready to release grip vut hey what do i know

he got tiny sausage fingers

is he putting it on or stealing it ?

which means loser trump is a tiny dick peckerwood lolz

You're right. Those fingers are pretty short.

>Redditor here
stopped reading there, gtfo nigger

It makes me feel amused that after a lifetime of talking about what a great businessman he is, the Retard King doesn't know how to shake a hand.

How does it make YOU feel, reddit?

It's not that he doesn't know how to handshake. It's that is tiny hand and fingers can't reach far enough.

Get fucked reddit cunt didn't even read bye

Isn't that a mason hand shake?

It makes me feel like I wish Trump said fuck you France, how about you patrol the sea again yourselves. And then Macron walked out of that meeting and decided to rebuild the French Navy, and Britain flipped the fuck out and rebuilt its Navy, and the Russia saw this and said oh jesus we need a lot more bigass shit to scare everyone with and then they all went around wearing beautiful navy blue and white and red uniforms with gold bits on them and sang songs of manliness and valor and prepared for war and had lots of gay sex out on the open sea and drank mostly cum to conserve water.

fuck off you reddit faggot

>The two presidents, each wearing dark suits and >blue ties (Trump’s was thick and royal blue; >Macron’s was skinny and navy) sat in antique >cream-upholstered arm chairs, with two >American and French flags behind them. They >shook hands for an extended period of time. >Each president gripped the other’s hand with >considerable intensity, their knuckles turning >white and their jaws clenching and faces tightening

Looks at these faggots triggered over the word "reddit" lmao.

underage b&

wtf

>The two presidents, each wearing dark suits and blue ties (Trump’s was thick and royal blue;
>Macron’s was skinny and navy) sat in antique cream-upholstered arm chairs, with two American
>and French flags behind them. They shook hands for an extended period of time.
>Each president gripped the other’s hand with considerable intensity, their knuckles turning white
>and their jaws clenching and face

learn how to greentext properly faggot

>and sang songs of manliness and valor and prepared for war and had lots of gay sex out on the open sea and drank mostly cum to conserve water.

Well I was not prepared for that abrupt twist.

The hell is this

I... hm.

No. No special placement of fingers.

On Trump's side, though, it looks like he afraid of les cooties francais.

Honestly. The world has not really been nearly as interesting and rich culturally since the great seafaring nations sank all their ships and took jobs in offices selling cheap chinese wares to suburbanites

france is one of the strongest navy in the world but yeah

Hail Lord Trump

thats a lose grip but he is still on top, hmm

Looks like were being watched. Thread will be shut down

Fully concordant with other Trumpists drowning out things they don't want to hear.

Why do you have to specify that you're a redditor? Do you want people to specifically react to that to stir up a commotion? Why?

that's the joke.

His face was like that because he couldn't break the hold and knew sausages were showing.

daily reminder

>25
Jesus christ. These bots are worse than rickrolls.