I'm getting fucked up tonight, b. fuck life. ill go to work drunk tomorrow

I'm getting fucked up tonight, b. fuck life. ill go to work drunk tomorrow.

what's bothering you, b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4B-wFx0aMlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where do you work?

what ever but dont drink and drive!!!

>what's bothering you, b?
crippling depression stemming from the fact that I've procrastinated everything important in my life.

wish i had something to drink right now but i procrastinated that too.

Same here Sup Forumsro, work tomorrow. Drank half of this tonight. Depressed about Chris Cornell going as well.

i miss 'her'

drinking wine tho, is good

I wasted my life. I wasted my life opportunities to learn something useful/interesting that would give me a nice job and some feeling that I actually do something useful and I matter. Or it wasn;t me, maybe it's my parents\teachers fault. Can I blame myself when I was 6-8-10-13-15 for making bad decisions?

Who to blame?

Now I am 26 yo. I have no opportunities. I see around rich people my age. Programmers/doctors/lawyers/engineers I am envy them. They are valuable. I am nothing.

I am going to a point when I will pull the trigger and will be free. Maybe then I will know who to blame or I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Tommorow going to a psychiatrist. I give myself last chance.

To be honest, I am behind some point that I can not name. I do not know what it is, but I do not think same as before. It's not an hero or just talking. It is fighting inside over that decision - I now I know that once decision is made it will be done. It gives me some kind of relief, really.

If I only could turn back time...

I am no one, I am human trash. Into the bin I go, soon...

Help me...

It's a big world. Travel the world, on credit if you're thinking of suicide. At least see what is there before you go
>my 10c

so everyone has to be a doctor/lawyer/engineer/programmer to be a success?

do you realize that the entire world would literally stop functioning if everyone did just those 4 jobs?

the same thing that's always bothering me : i haven't won the lottery yet

drink up, cheers

are we instruments of faith or do we really have a choice?

I'm graduating next week, have no plans for the future,.

I have a job at a grocery store that will help me with some money but yeah I have dropped into a deep fuckin alcoholic hole the last months, and i'm only 19. Just depressed that I won't see my friends anymore, my parents divorced last summer, my dog for 11 years died last year, my grandma got sick, I started to drink a lot, have a muscle disease that will put me in a wheelchair in the future, basically grew up in a hospital.. fuck I should just finish these beers and the bottle I have.

OP here, I'm drinking with you, my friend.

thx mate, put on some good records and enjoy the bottle

Currently Woodkid is on.

lit, Rubber Factory by the Black Keys from here

I feel like life has passed me by. I am only 22 yet I feel like I am dying. I have a university degree, no debts, I'm in good health... yet I have no future to look forward to. I feel alone. I know that I will never be loved. I'll never be successful. I'll never be respected. But I accepted that happiness is an unachievable goal a couple years back.

What are you drinking?

Life is not about the acceptance of the current political ideology at play. Learn to love nature my friend.

start doing something, like learn to play guitar? Something to do beside the structured lifestyle of todays society

I do. I find comfort in nature. I used to have suicidal thoughts, but walking through parks, hiking, jogging, gardening, and enjoying the scenery are what keep me going.

However, I am haunted by the thought that I could have been so much more

I know you feel these thoughts because of capitalism that we live in. Realise that life is meaningless and just enjoy the ride (whether you can afford the 'expensive' things or not, life's real treasures are all free)

Half of it means your an amateur

Same. Bottoms up, user.

Happiness isn't a goal. It's a side effect of living an ordered life.

Pursue hobbies, learn to play an instrument. Just make yourself awesome, and then one day you'll meet a qt3.14 who's eyeing up your wallet, and biology will do the rest. After you get married, kill yourself after 9 years, before she divorce rapes you.

Hope that helps

haha lol, a bit too true for this thread

Really? The dude from a normie butt rock band has you depressed?

>grunge
>black sabbath influenced
You're obviously a hipster faggot

I'm scared of being a looser whose only achievements have been being good at vidya getting a gf over the internet and drawing quite good anime like a fucking weeb, i'm still studying (2 years and i'll be able to go to university) but i'm scared of everything cause i'm a lazy fuck that doesn't learn from his mistakes after repeating the same thing for 4 fucking years now, i'm scared cause i don't know how to improve

Drinking some whiskey and playing some blues on the harmonica for an old love some nights you just have to think about the past

Maybe let some time pass user,try to not let the pressure asphyxiate you?

The GPS rapport

youtube.com/watch?v=4B-wFx0aMlw

Gonna kill a 30 today probably at this rate. This shit is my jam right now, especially the first song.

Cheers