Now that the last great white hope has fallen, can someone tell me why blacks are so much better at combat sports?

Now that the last great white hope has fallen, can someone tell me why blacks are so much better at combat sports?

Oh look, another race thread

More like the great straight hope. Dyke hegemony in female sports has begun.

Uhhh...

Ummm...

Ah let me guess, we are meant to discuss is Irish people and English people are white? And then the punch line will be lol no they aren't. Then someone will psot >italian white and then someone will say Fins are from Mongolia?

Think we've had this thread a million times mate, get new bait.

Rocky Marciano?

Actually, the joke was that Brazilians are black

If it involves women it's not a sport. Fuck off back to /asp/

>Irish
>White

GSP is literally the ufc goat tho

>inb4 anderson roida
>inb4 juiced jones

yes you're still white

>slavshits
>white

MODS

Has a straight woman ever whooped a lesbians ass like this?

>GSP never took roids

They literally all do. Silva is the GOAT and its not even debateable.

>can someone tell me why blacks are so much better at combat sports?

Firearms aren't allowed.

Being this disgustingly casul and forgetting KING CONOR still reigning

Obvious HGH gut

Hardship creates incredible people so it is less of a black people being better and more of that black people go through more hardship thus making them more determined and focused to get out of those situations

Conor already has been exposed and damn near lost that second fight running for his life towards the end

>Ethnicity: English, 1/4 Trinidadian and Grenadian (including African, Spanish, and English), 1/16th Polish, as well as German, Scottish, distant Dutch

>white

Because there were selective pressures for physical traits in Africa, whereas in colder European climates there were selective pressures for intelligence, which is why sub-Saharan Africans have IQs of sub-80, and why Basketball Americans, with 20% European admixture have IQs a full standard deviation below the white mean

>ywn be this manly

Thank you, its really not hard to understand

Fuckin kek

From America with love

>what are testosterone injections