OLD FIRM PRE-GAME THREAD

First >big game of the new year.
Get in la.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUFvtNiLoq0
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-axed-90s-talent-spotter-9389494.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rangers desu

fuck those irish cunts

literally no one outside of both cities cares about this game

>both cities

rasheed when did you arrive in the UK

can't wait for celtic fans to break the minutes silence and rangers fans pretending they're offended on behalf of the dead.

then rangers fans spend the game singing songs about killing/famine and celtic fans pretending to be offended on behalf of the dead.

oh I guess the actual game, celtic should win, don't think there's a plyer in the rangers side that would get in their team at the moment.

but I really hope there's refball, referee was a rangers season ticket holder, how is that even allowed? scottish football is hilarious.

Celtic are gonna run riot in the San Giro

I saw a documentary about this rivalry and at the end they made it seem like Rangers was going bankrupt. What ever happened with that?

>implying he won't go out of his way to disprove the "rangers fan" theory by giving celtic a dodgy pen

They went bankrupt

>both cities

How will he be able to show his face at the lodge if he does that?

>san giro

Can you lads stop stealing names already given to Parkhead? Thanks

>new year

The SPL is literally a safe space for Celtic these days.

>literally
Like literally ?

Rangers are fucken shite

3 or 4 for Celtic today easily

>both cities

Please leave this board and never come back.

normally I'd say celtic would never get a penalty at ibrox unless it was a nailed on stonewall one that couldn't be waved away, or the game was already over and it had no bearing on the result.

but since the league is already over and this result doesn't really matter, yeah I suppose anything could happen.

thoughts on st. pauli?

celtic city and rangers city you normies

shit

HSV !

>Hamburg fan

The best type of German desu

As much as I enjoy a good hunskelping the old firm just isn't the same - we are miles ahead of them

Who will King Brenny manage next

>He really thinks they play in two different cities

Ahmed please

Hibs

>Muh Mighty Mouse

Fuck off. HIV deserves to be relegated since 5 years now.

Follow, Follow is one of my favourite football songs ever and I hate Rangers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUFvtNiLoq0

u mad? We'll play Europa League next season!

Yes...

Derry's Walls is the GOAT

There are simply no other songs in football that can create a tense atmosphere so quickly

Rangers songs give me a vision of some prefab bar on an estate outside belfast with a guy with a creepy mustache playing the synths for a bar full of fat dodgy cunts

anyone know a stream?

acestream://a76398619fa37a69928f8d8ca8abd50502f1bb2d

acestream://0d3fcd72a6d78804bd253f268b32825f2ba83101

acestream://fafbb5222eab9cf5d6c765d35ce44a25974540b2

Simply the Best INCOMING

how do u find these?

What's the silence for?

>I hope yeh die

FUCKING

KEK

livetv.sx or reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

livefootball.ws if you want plain russki streams

Remember when rangers were in the 4th division

Kek

ded people at ibrox some years ago

>tfw old school Scottish Islander Catholic
>have to deal with Irish blow-in Celtic fans seeing me as being one of their own

Remember when america was brought to its knees by a few muzzies on a plane

OOH AH UP THE RA

go suck the popes cock you inbred faggots

2-1 Celtic

No Barton shitting up formation and inevitably making the rest of the team play with 10 men.

No Griffithsb starting though, don't think Celtic are close to playing all their cards here.

The fuck, I thought celtic was in ireland

Something on your mind, champ?

Reminder that Scotland is a good catholic country and all dirty orange, hun bastards should fuck off to England

>i watch Scottish football

Battle of the Boyne best day of my life desu

Why did they remove 'Glasgow' from their names?

>given the chance to leave
>stays

go suck Merkels cock whilst ahmed bums you

GOAT of all time webm

The amount of bin bags, ballons and shite floating about this pitch fs rangers don't treat ibrox like your front gardens

>still talking about sonething that happened 3 years ago

Time to move on, fat boy

I was just in Scotland last month, the Scots really do have limited brain power, they simply couldn't understand how dumb they were for voting no and then throwing a fit after brexit

Beautiful landscapes though

>still assblasted because your non-country confirmed its cuck status

Acestream : acestream://98f56bc9301044d4e11b1339283b02eec0850f2b

Cringe

Haven't you got a library to shoot up because your crush shacked up with a blackie?

IT'S MILLER TIME

K E K

>LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC >LOLTIC

MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER MILLER

>the city of leltic

CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO CELTIC SCUM BTFO

SEPTIC PAEDOS BTFO

Imagine being American and waking up at 7am to shitpost on a quiet Scottish football thread about politics from 3 years ago.

Fucking sad man.

Are boy Miller working those Irish marks

Why are you so mad?

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-axed-90s-talent-spotter-9389494.amp

Nice one, only 13 points behind now

Biggest budgeted team in the league conceding the first goal to a team consisting of plumbers and joiners who got off work at 10 this morning

>scottish '''''''''''''''football'''''''''''''''''''

Just tuned in. What happened to Garner?

Why did you wake up at some time between 2am - 8am to post on this thread?

I'm a Shitty Shitty Shitty Shit Freg

Took a bump to the shoulder

Celtic fan threw a pipe bomb onto the pitch after Rangers scored

>Club is based in Glasgow, Scotland
>Irish flag/colours

Really makes me think

Well are they parking the bus at 20 minutes or what

Catholics are the Muslims of the UK. They just pop up and appropriate any area they want

>The fatality rate fell from 70 percent in the 1950s to about 55 percent in 1990, and in 1993 a TfL spokesman said 40 percent of attempts resulted in death. Stations near to psychiatric units tend to have a high number of suicides, and a high proportion are by patients: 55 percent at Tooting Bec station.[11]

What the fuck do you end up looking like if you survive jumping under a tube

Start Roberts you kiddy fiddling non club

>Catholics are the Muslims of the UK.

No, muzzies are the muzzies of the UK you bellend

Muslims aren't from the UK pinhead

Can't wait for Michael "Son of William" O'Halloran to wreck Celtic's left side with 20 mins to go

>Implying he isn't some Hampshire cunt

With that retarded logic you could say 'Protestants are the Muslims of Ireland, they just showed up and appropriated the area they wanted.'

They went bankrupt and formed a new team with the same name and just pretended nothing happened.

>son of William
>o'halloran

Some bitch somewhere back down that like got greened

Except now they're really shit because they have no money.

Best Scottish football song definitely still Sunshine on Leith tho.

What I thought they invested heavily in their squad the last two years

wits yer 'hing Sup Forums?

That is just a good song in general though

Football songs are usually pure shit in all fairness