How do i apply for disability benefits I have years of medical records showing my mental disorders but honestly I'm...

How do i apply for disability benefits I have years of medical records showing my mental disorders but honestly I'm just too lazy to get a job

Id rather just smoke weed play video games and get drunk every single day until i die

What country do you live in

Usa

Well in the UK the most effective way of getting benefits for being mental issues is being sectioned for a bit. You get all sorts of benefits over here once you've been sectioned.

Join a gang if you're that honest and bored with life.

Dealing drugs or handling stolen property/weapons would be more, for you, engaging.

Dwight would never lose control like dis

Show them this thread, you are clearly not qualified to be in public. Application Approved

This. He's can handle any situation.

i have a counter question for you OP

how do i get mental disorders documented?

i'm as massively depressed as they come and i don't want a god damned job either

Op why is my penis so small does that mean im a homosexual

You can't get disability for depression

WHY IS MY DICK SMALL

A job would help you become less depressed. Do you think staying in your house all day and not doing shit helps?

Ask your doctor to help you. Thats what I did. Within four months I was collecting disability.

ok then what CAN i get disability for? i'm telling you i'm fucked in the head and i'll play the part of whatever is gonna get me benefits
i do not stay in the house all day, i have a girlfriend, run 2-3 times a week, spend a lot of time hiking etc. the money is just starting to run out and i'm NOT going back to work but i don't want to just give up and die either

Dude, just kill yourself. I've worked every day of my adult life, except for when I had a stroke, and I'm back at work now. If you don't want to work, better learn to suck cock, cause you're pretty much useless.

Im 2 inchs hard when i can get hard but most times it just lays there like a mexican

thanks dad

Holy shit how old are u to have a stroke any symptoms left over genuinely curious

I'm 47 now, was 45 when I had the stroke. Yeah, I've got symptoms, still. I can't raise my left arm over my head, and if I try to run, or even walk very fast, I fall over.

That fucking sucks man to young for that shit hope shit gets better for you damn

Thanks. Yeah, it sucks kinda hard, and my job is about 50% physical. There's a lot of stuff I can't do, like lugging heavy equipment around (my weak side is about 40% of its original value, is what physical therapy said), but work has been pretty accommodating.