Does anyone else think we should drop several atomic bombs on the Middle East?

Does anyone else think we should drop several atomic bombs on the Middle East?
It worked on Japan.
Sure, collateral damage, but after 15+ years I'm completely fucking sick of seeing these sand niggers fuck with the west with little to no fucking consequences.
Kill them all, I say.

Glass it from orbit. Only way to be sure. Add pakistan also.

I favor carpet bomb nuking the whole area - including israel.

kek I'm down with this.

The least Trump could do is live up to his name by doing something admittedly remarkably stupid...
but think about it. Pretty sure pros would outweigh the cons.

Yes only one who thinks the same

right?? I need some goddamn solace, I knew Sup Forums had my back.
These specs of wet shit called muslims have done more damage to the world than any other adversary in recent history.
Wipe them off the fucking MAP

aside from Persian girls, what has the middle east done for us recently besides blow themselves up like pussy cowards?

I'm absolutely there with you. It would be nice if we could figure out a way to lessen civilian casualties for all the pussy populace, but honestly something drastic is the way to go. Those fucks are the main annoyance of the world and I'm tired of hearing about their stupid shit. My dad came from Lebanon and I still think it's time to wipe it.

fuck our reputation.
the world will fall in line once we turn a million or two sand ants into dust

LOL right? like how has this fucking war not ended? we've been losing horribly for over a decade, and they'll just keep bombing shit and spraying innocent people with bullets until their fucking roots are yanked out of the ground.
HOW HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED YET?!?

its not like we'd miss them or anything. they dont even have internet

with you, OP

>a million or two
You mean a Billion or two.
Islam should be reduced to a footnote on religious population charts.
There should be fewer muslims than there are Sikhs or Zoroastrians

implying amorphous entities like terrorist states can't counter-attack any nation state more successfully when seriously provoked, on these states' own territories. Ah, they also can regroup anywhere, because an idea doesn't need a nation.

Yes more and larger bombs is definitely the answer.. that will surely piss off even more religious nuts that will hate us even more.

We should just ignore the middle east completely and let them tear each other apart in their shit hole countries.

>people who dont know how nukes work

in all honesty, I've been pretty moderate over the years, but lately I've come to see the light.
I thought, "well, Trump is an asshole, but maybe he's capable of going full on armageddon against these fucking pitiful excuses for human beings."
so sick of all the PC Facebook posts yada yada fuckkk man.
it seems downright ILLOGICAL that we haven't done it already.

did we sort out of the fucking details in Japan?
not one fucking bit.
did it work out?
yep.

>We should just ignore the middle east completely and let them tear each other apart in their shit hole countries.

We should've done this but it's too late now. They are no longer contained to their own countries.

One word, folks
>genocide
We don't stop systematically killing them off until they quit blowing shit up.

And even if they stop, if they start again, we start again. 10,000 muslims should die for every victim of their "jihad".

to paraphrase Dave Chappelle,
he fucked them up so good that 60 years later they're still pussy bitches with hello kitty and ladyboys

Honestly, I'm a pretty liberal guy. Usually anti-war and such. But I say we go hard and heavy on the middle east. Nukes should be strongly considered, at the very least.

agree agree agree.
where is our fucking retaliation for Manchester?
where??
forget their fucking airfields and symbolic gestures.
fucking smear them across the sand with American hellfire from above

same

>in this order:

>Washington DC/isreal
>Vatican city
>Buckingham Palace
>Brussels & strassbourgh(eu hq)
>Saudi-Arabia/middle east
>Turkey

keep this fucking thread alive, I'm so gung ho right now but have to meet my gf for quick dinner
FUCKKKK

2/2 btw

I was actually talking about this with my wife earlier. We're close to a new holocaust, and this one will be more justified than WW2 era purge of the jews.

>no fucking consequences
How uninformed are you?
We have been bombing and fucking about in the middle east for years now.

And I think thats the problem. If we had just stayed out of that mess, we wouldn't even be a target for them.

In no way am I justifying terrorists attacks but no one ever talks about the motive behind them. They are targeting the west because they see us as their enemy based on the actions we have taken. Its not as black and white as the media likes to portray it.

you're right, but y'know what?
it's too fucking late to pull out now.
we created this quagmire, we made it worse over the years...
but the situation is what the situation is.
time to end it.

>time to end it

bingo

You're not even 15, though. Your math makes no sense.

Difference was, Japan viewed death as traditionally honerable against military adversaries, not religious adversaries. Islam believes in both.

>implying the middle east doesn't have nukes
>implying the US won't get glassed as well
You use nukes in this day and age and you'll get royally fucked.

So carry on doing what has caused this whole mess? Just on a larger scale?

That makes 0 sense to me.

We need to pull out of the middle east, stop killing civilians, stop sucking Israels dick and stop toppling governments that leave power vacuums.

But none of this will ever happen, especially a nuke. The military industrial complex wont let it end, they will always need an enemy.

Can someone make a petition to do this?

tfw we'll never explore space for a new enemy

Yes. Bomb the shit out of them.

what are abm's?
>middle east has nukes
lmao yeah hand-deliverable at best vis USA strike

>We need to pull out of the middle east, stop killing civilians, stop sucking Israels dick and stop toppling governments that leave power vacuums
hey 13

YESSSSSS

>Detonate nuke
>Peace and prosperity
Some people really are clueless.

Just to be serious for a second... you would be killing a massive amount of innocent people in the process.

the real answer is to stop giving terrorists attention. If we don't let them "terrorize" us, they lose. Then should be dealt with quietly with little media attention.

>>Detonate nuke
>>Peace and prosperity
LITERALLY what happened in Japan

>implying persian girls aren't btfo by pretty much any european woman or 5% of american women. kek.

How many people died because of Islamic terrorism? Pal, you don't even wanna compare what Western nations did and doing since 1800s.

what did we all learn from The Cold War?

Governments need power and the easiest way to create a powerful government is to create mass hysteria.
after WW2 the West used the Eastern Bloc as the bogeyman in the room and vice versa.
since the demise of the USSR there have been 2 bogeymen, drugs and Islaam.

Holywod has been very supportive in installing these bogeymen in the minds of the general public for decades.
the villians in action movies tended to be Soviet Agents or Communists or Anti-Capitalist in nature, then in the early 80's we saw a swing towards coke and heroin dealers being the baddie, after the Berlin Wal dropped the whole Soviet Agent character was droped to be replaced by Arabs shoting Allah Akbar. this is at least 10 years before 9/11, it's subliminal messaging at its very finest.

Governments are at the point now where if theres no fear they can't govern.

>you would be killing a massive amount of innocent people in the process

no time to worry about their innocents

gotta worry about our own innocents who they are killing

Yeah when the U.S was the only one who had nuclear weapons...

No consequences? 1.000.000 people died after the NATO invasion..

The problem is that they kill a lot of good people and give weapons to the bad people: Al Qaeda, the libian/syrian "rebels" (aka ISIS) for example..

>FPBP

How about we just crusade the fuck out of them and retake a the holy land maybe...

Kek. Didn't know Trudeau browsed Sup Forums

That's because we keep waging proxy wars.
We should do this directly - invade and just start wiping whole populations out. And not stop until there's no more islamic terrorism.

Lel

>They could roll through the middle east (and Africa) without stopping

logistics alone would kill them in any extended large scale projection of force

that country isn't even going to have any water soon enough.

In Iraq, i don't have the numbers of Libya or Afganistan

over 500000 kids died in iraq as a result of clinton policies. that was well before the invasion.

'good guys', 'bad guys', lmao.

the only threat to peace would be brainwashed libcunts on both sides of the atlantic fretting over all those "innocent, peaceful people."

That's stupid and really expensive. If you continue to fuck the governments around you will have a big lack of "big" powers to stop that little shits from growing and sending their men to your country.

Are you retarded? Do you actually think that wiping out entire nations over there is gonna stop terrorism over here? Are you this simple?

>implying the US doesn't still have the superior arsenal.
>implying we don't have weapons far better than nukes.
>implying russia or china would care a whole lot if we pancaked mecca

>russia and china are the only countries with nuclear capabilities
kys

Well, maybe that's true, but now you have a lot more of dead people plus a lot of groups trying to kill each other plus sending shit to Europe/Usa.

Good guys? Bad guys? You created Bin Laden.. You tell me.

finally.. where have you been?

the shit in manchester, i dont give a fuck about the spoiled brats killed there.

it's people dying everyday in poor countrys for almost nothing

fuck america fuck the western world.. (no i'm not muslim etc.. i'm a high educated western dude)

No but Pakistan might

don't you get it? when liberals are bombing shit, they're "liberating" oppressed peoples.
when republicans do it, zomg they're jingoistic xenophobic islamophobic racist hate mongers working for oil companies and corporations being all corporation-ey and stuff."

no, but they're the only two the US doesn't have on lockdown.
maybe you should kys since you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
or just shitpost some more nonsense.
not like it matters.
mom will still come down with your tendies and spongebob dvd regardless of what a moron you act like on the internets.

Why do you americucks turn everything into a partisan thing?

Look Syria, for like "5000 killed" by the government, they (USA) gave weapons that landed in the hands of "rebels" (ISIS today).. Now you have a fucking rampant war in Syria plus shit around the world..

never heard of the ottoman empire, huh? or any of the other barbarism in the region? there's a reason they were contained in that region...

fair enough, but pakistan can't deliver.
we can always just dust them on the ride home.
two birds, one trip.

the goverment not the republicans or liberals.. fuck off you have no idea. keep living in your bubble

>talking about international nuclear warfare
>"durr..why is everything partisan?"

go die some place, retard.

Common sense you got there bud

>i'm a high educated western dude
Riiiiiiiiiiiiightttt...
what a brainwashed hypocrite.

Your are an honorable,wise man. Very rare, these days.

haha.
enlighten me then, sweetheart.
i'm sure you've got tons of experience in politics, warfare, and aeronautics.
let's hear "the truth"

Smart arguments or kill yourself

I hope DPRK, Russia, China and Iran go at war with the US and bomb the shit out of you Americunts.

>i am a high educated western dudee

whatever you say, achmed.
oh, and every moron on every tinfoil board rants about the rothschilds and the build-a-bear group.
you're not "in the know" nor are you "high educated."
prob just high.

i think the USA should be nuked first

What was that talk of peace and prosperity?

Then come with some decent arguments on how i'm ''brainwashed''

I just observe and trust my common sense..

go watch some rekt thread edgy fuck

that argument was much more intelligent than the dumb shit it replied to.

when you discuss shit like geopolitical events and warfare, things get...:gasp: political.
who knew?
fuckwit.
go drink a bullet, shit for brains.

Thank you man!

>"heheh lets drop some bombs on mudslimes"
>not realizing that kike controlled America destroyed the islamic religion
>you are all brainwashed into believing islam had always been the problem
>kikes got you again

so that i dont need to write a bible, search george carlin on youtube..

Are you an American Dad screenwriter?

>you are all brainwashed into believing islam had always been the problem

i only care that islam is the problem right now

time to deal with it

si vis pacem parabellum

enjoy your youthful idealism and naivete while you can. the world is going to have fun with you.

How the fuck can you be educated posting stupid shit like this?

Don't nuke those fucks. Just bomb them. We need the fucking oil in that area. Nothing less.

Yes the americans have never experiensed war in its own country.. except with them selves of course hahaha

so you've got nothing and want me to do research to prove your point for you?
wow.
dumb AND lazy.
what a catch.
your mom must be proud.

muslimsbros used to be cool until you americans started all these fucking wars

I think we should nuke the Middle East but first do some test bombings in California and Washington DC.

haha.
i like how you think.
neutron bombs?
leave the infrastructure and resources, but eliminate the kebab?

jesus in ass

can't you just come with arguments instead of ignorant insults that does not affect me?